[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5 years ago she said we would never be together because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Fatal_Store_Robber_1317624a.jpg (35KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
Fatal_Store_Robber_1317624a.jpg
35KB, 600x554px
>5 years ago she said we would never be together because I was 5'4" and she was like 5'7". It wouldn't look good in public people look at her weird etc. Etc.
>2 months ago we got together for the first time in a year. I have a good job drive a nice car and I'm getting my boxing license soon
>we fuck,,
>last night she said she wanted to talk. I said sure. She said she wanted to get serious with me and had strong feelings for her.
>told her I had the same feels for her, but that she was too tall for me. It wouldn't look good in public
>she started crying, slapped me once and told me to never talk to her again.
>she's texting me no asking to talk again.
>mfw

Did I make it?
>>
>talking to your old hoes

not yet bro
>>
kill yourself
>>
Yes you are now a sociopath, grats.
>>
>>38397881
>Did I make it?
>5'4
No.
>>
File: 1470154292690.png (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470154292690.png
58KB, 300x250px
>>38397881
Yes you did
>>
>>38397907
What?
How is he a sociopath?
>>
>>38397881
So you're going to be a licensed boxer but you can't dodge a slap. Kek.

But yeah other than that you did good.
>>
ITT: manlets fantasies
>>
>>38397881
Congrats bro. I know some might think it's a response based on a thirst for revenge, but the truth is that it would be hipocritical for you to ignore the resentment you feel. I'm currently trying to cut down, like most of the people here, and one of the things that fuels me is the fact that I'll get to prove that many of the girls that rejected me only did so because I was overweight, which is exactly what they promote as sexist when we reject fatties.
>>
>>38397961

This. OP's story is a fabrication.
>>
>>38397908
t. Lanklet whose oneitis is being fucked by a manlet
>>
>>38397881
Being a petty manlet is not making it. Only women hold grudges for things that happened half a decade ago.
>>
You did the right thing. You're square now.

If you said yes to get serious on the first opportunity she wouldn't respect you.

It's in gods hands now. If you meet again and things go well get serious, but what you did was necessary.

Otherwise she would have lost respect and gone for another dude in 6 months.
>>
>>38397881
Well played.
>>
File: 1462486908071.jpg (59KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462486908071.jpg
59KB, 850x400px
>>38397907
I dont think you know what a sociopath is
>>
>>38397907
you are now a cuckold, congratulations.
>>
You did fantastic, this is actually plan to fuck over a girl who's screwed me over multiple times
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.