[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel anxious on rest days. like I can actively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 023 - j6m5aUl.jpg (51KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
023 - j6m5aUl.jpg
51KB, 645x773px
Does anyone else feel anxious on rest days. like I can actively feel the gains slipping away and whenever I eat anything I feel like a fat useless fuck
>>
maybe you need some hobbies that involve other people. do those hobbies on rest days. if you sit alone all the time you'll start thinking about crazy shit like that.
>>
File: 1466231166507.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466231166507.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>whenever I eat anything I feel like a fat useless fuck
Exctly this. I feel like I'm wasting my time with this "rest day meme".
>>
>>38397849

>hobbies that involve other people

impossible
>>
I don't feel anxious about my gains, but since I switched to a 5-day program in January, resting days make me feel empty inside. Lifting is addicting.
>>
>>38397837
You should do a PPLPPLx split so you only have 1 day off.
>>
File: 005 - B2b2lue.jpg (13KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
005 - B2b2lue.jpg
13KB, 259x259px
>>38397849
>implying I talk to other people
>>
>>38397864
>>38397887
no, seriously. if you sit alone all the time you'll be anxious, depressed and feel inadequate all the time, except when you're lifting. you'll lose your friends and you can forget about getting a gf. it's a miserable existence in the long run.
>>
>>38397837
Just got my wisdom teeth out, I have like 2 weeks rest and hate it all.
>>
Do none of you guys make friends with people at your gym?
>>
Use the free time to work, study, develop hobbies, play light sports, or just meaningless fun (pc games, internet, sitting in the park).
>>
>>38398016
Not OP, but on the subject, no one likes talking to each other at my gym, it's mostly just teens who laugh at other people and don't wear shirts, or Ranch Panini's who are too alpha male, lone wolf to speak to anyone.
>>
>>38398016
Dont fall for the talk to people at the gym meme cause i did and you will have to talk to them for the rest of your existence
>>
>>38398016
>>38400095
really depends on the gym. I used to go to an awesome uni gym where people were nice, open-minded and lifted for performance. now I go to a shitty public gym with only teenaged bros who look at themselves in the mirror between every fucking set and general act like faggots. if there were some actual lifters there I'd definitely talk to them.
>>
>>38400130
I'd like to have someone talk to me for the rest of my existence that isn't my gf or family members.
>>
I know that feel. As for me its not about gains slippin away but the simple fact that i didnt lift anything serious that day. I just feel urge to lift but i know im in need of rest
>>
>>38397887
>>38397864
brehs..
>>
>>38397837
You sound like you have mental issues.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.