[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Chad/ >pick up girls almost on a daily basis >eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
Who /Chad/

>pick up girls almost on a daily basis
>eat unhealthy shit while still looking otter
>have TONS of girls texting me saying that they miss me and shit
>just got a qt ass gf who's really nice and absolutely stunning
>ex gfs hitting me up all the time
>girls miring everywhere
>friends respect me
>doing amazing at work
>boss is like my best friend

Why haven't you become part of the /superior genetic team/ i don't understand
>>
>>38395556
I am a part of it tho brah I don't even work I've got a chill severance package from my last job coz my boss fell for me g
>>
DUDE

>trust fund kid so set for life
>work p/t at a pizzeria so free pizza all day erryday and people respect me for having a job (seriously, people must be fucking lazy as fuck because every single person, adult or my age, gives me props for having a job even though I do fuck all)
>young af, metabolism lets me eat as much as I want
>ripped to shit, not that bulky but who gives a fuck I look like an abercrombie model (home gym, thanks pop)
>just turned 18 so finally all those hot MILFs aren't afraid of going to jail
>girls at school hungry for the dick
>even jelly girls can be turned with one conversation
>fucked the class president
>don't even give a fuck, I'll fuck uglies and fatties too
>people always hold the door for me, give me polite service, always nice to me in public
>people always want to be my friend, go out of their way to invite me to stuff

I know I'm living life on EZ mode but fuck if it doesn't feel good
>>
>>38395986
grats brah, you made it the day you were born
>>
>>38395986
They don't respect you.
They feel bad for you having a job that 14 year olds do so they "respect" you.
>>
>>38395556
>girls
>girls
>girls
>girls

Honestly sounds pretty pathetic that you can't find any worth anywhere else
>>
>>38396101
but he gets to brag about it to strangers online. that's not pathetic, is it?

same with >>38395986
>>
>>38395556
I'm /sad/ here
>>
File: 1350187647297.png (625KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1350187647297.png
625KB, 957x960px
>>38395556
Who /weirdoundercover/ here?

I've successfully infiltrated their ranks and have been invited to an after party at a condo with drinking, alcohol, and top 40 music playing in the background. There will be 9-10/10 everywhere
>>
File: fatties gonna fat.jpg (903KB, 1224x3232px) Image search: [Google]
fatties gonna fat.jpg
903KB, 1224x3232px
>>38395556
Who /failure/

>shitposts all day on /r9k/
>feels depressed all the time
>hates females but completely is dependent on their validation
>focuses on weaknesses
>blames everything and everyone but himself

Really OP, fuck you. Fuck your /r9k/ shitposting. You are not even wrong about the importance of genes, that's the funny part.

Unfortunately, as a man, your job is to make something out of yourself. If you have shortcomings, compensate for them, if you encounter a problem, find a solution.

You can pity yourself all day long for not having everything handed to you on a silver platter, or crying about how unfair life is. But please, please use your containment board, and don't shit up this place with your toxic bullshit.

Also, you sound like a fucking bitch. Pic related. Next time you wanna piss and moan about 'Chad', think of this jelly fat acceptance cunt, because you use the exact same reasoning as her.
>>
>>38395556
Let me tell you about 'Chad': I used to BE 'Chad'. Then around the age of 25, when my metabolism changed, I started becoming a FAT FUCK. That's what happens to Chad if he doesn't change his eating habits NOW, and doesn't start going to the gym NOW; he becomes a fat fuck later in life.

You don't want to be Chad, do you?

>>38396101
>Honestly sounds pretty pathetic that you can't find any worth anywhere else
Yeah no shit. There is more to life than pandering constantly to women, obsessed with pussy.

Let me tell you all something else: You do worthwhile things with your life? You draw the attention of worthwhile PEOPLE, including WOMEN. You just pander and scam constantly in a neverending campaign to get laid? You only attract whores and losers who also have nothing more important going on than getting their pussy stuffed. THEY ARE NOT WORTHWHILE.

Seriously, /fit/: Get a clue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.