[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me 18 year old. > Runs 3 marathons a year, and practices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fat-kid.jpg (13KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
fat-kid.jpg
13KB, 180x180px
> Be me 18 year old.
> Runs 3 marathons a year, and practices all ways runs about 40-50 km a week.
> My body is slim and athletic I have 6% fat am 1.85 meter, weight was 65 kilos~.
> I have been going to the gym for 1 month my mussels have exploded I now weigh 70 kilos, and I a, eating muchhh more.I am starting to look more masculine.
> This is my problem I have all ways had these below average abs, but I want to make them pop out, I want to have epic abs.
> I all ways find abs workouts on youtube but quite after 5 days because I just dont "feel it"

Anyone know short ,effective, and hard abs workouts?
>>
>>38393679
>after 5 days
So one or two workout sessions? Just isolate your core with 1 or 2 workouts at the gym once a week, I picked leg day.
>>
I find since you're using your abs non-stop (like calves) the only effective training seems to be high-resistance (weight) crunches but actually crunching and not just folding like I see most people do.

If you don't have a crunch machine sit on the end of a bench with those padded parts, lock your legs in lean out and off of the bench, cross your arms with a dumbell/plate high up near your neck and crunch like that. Hell even cable crunches as long as you crunch and not fold which is basically a leg raise I swear
>>
Have you tried performing crunches at the end of each of your exercise sessions? Doing them until you can't any longer?

Generally, you find, when you work the muscles you want to grow, they grow. But only if you work them! That's the REAL trick!!
>>
>>38393742
OK I will try this!
Do you know any videos or blogs that have some good 15-30 min abs workouts?
>>
>>38393749
Just Crunches?
>>
Eat better bro also sticky don't be lazy
>>
>>38393755
deadlift and ohp make abs...
>>
>>38393763
If you do 'em so much that your abs become really sore, it means it's working!

If you want to get really wild, you do a crunch and then turn when you're crunching the hardest. Like, put your right elbow near your left knee, that sorta thing. Sounds odd, I know, but trust me, they'll get stronger if you keep doin' 'em!
>>
>>38393782
OK I will try it heading to the gym in 30 min :P
>>
>>38393679
Abs are like every other muscle you dumbfuck
>>
>>38393679
>athletic
>1.85 meter
>was 65 kilos
>exploded
>70 kilos
>masculine

Choose none
>>
>>38394368
kek
>>
is this a meme?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.