[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, dumb question, ive tried to lose weight multiple times,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466821841653.jpg (207KB, 1532x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1466821841653.jpg
207KB, 1532x2460px
Okay, dumb question, ive tried to lose weight multiple times, and the same issue makes me fail- hunger. What do i do to fight it while on a diet? Pic distantly related

6'4 male, weight fluctuates between 300-310 lbs for the last year. Im sick of being a lardass
>>
More protein.
>>
I dunno, any sort of willpower or self control is a huge factor. Also make sure you eat fibrous vegetables that will fill your stomach more than calorie dense foods, because you've expanded your stomach with years of binge eating. Finally, drink water, lots of water, possibly till you're sick and maybe you'll throw up a few extra pounds.
>>
tfw when no muscular cutie gf
>>
>>38391443

Come buy some fat burners from me so I can make some tasty commision off you.

In all seriousness though, you could give one a go. Performix SST is supposedly some pretty potent shit, and hydroxycut is tried and true. They'll stave off hunger, for sure, but will cost you a pretty penny.

You pair a fat burner, and some caffeine pills whenever you get hungry and you will never get hungry.
>>
>>38391443
use the calories you have more wisely. eat food that releases energy slowly and fills you up. while dividing your intake to many meals across the day doesn't have real scientific benefit it can help maintaining a lower calorie diet which naturally helps
>>
>>38391490
What would you reccomend in general? I'm a decent cook (atleast im fat from that not fast food) so not scared to cook rather than buy food
>>
>>38391525
chicken breast and steamed veggies
oats and egg whites
the typical meme foods because they work
>>
>>38391475
Mods
>>38391443
Separate your meals. Instead of eating 3 times a day, divide those to 8. You'll be eating every couple of hours of small meals and you won't feel the hunger. But in reality you shouldn't be feeling unbearably hungry unless you're getting show ready. You should be eating, and shedding weight by doing cardio and/or weight training. Try eating around 2300 to start off, but absolutely no cheats. and cardio at least 45mins a day.
>>
>>38391452
honestly this desu. Protein is so filling.
Also nicotine gum and coffee. Trouble is those are both p addictive so it may be troublesome when you want to bulk in the future.
>>
>>38391443
1) read the sticky
2) getting fit is a lifestyle choice, not a diet.
3) that said, it takes time. i've had an unhealthy addiction to soda and junk food my entire life, since i was 6. cutting it wasn't a one day process. it took me about a year or two. its normal to have failures, but, dont ever let yourself say its ok to have a day off. this is a constant battle to fight off your retarded urges.
4) it gets easier as you go on. do it for 3 months and see how easy it is just to say no to some fries.
5) run. running is a god damn incredibly efficient way to burn off calories. you can eat half a pie of pizza and burn it off in 20 minutes.
6) cook. its literally hard to even get close to your tdee if youre cooking food that isn't full of alfredo and sugar. for someone whos tdee is 2500 calories, a breakfast of eggs consisting of 1/3 of your calories would be about 12 eggs. 12 eggs for breakfast is a crazy amount of food. you could eat 1 big mac (540 calories) or you could cook 8 eggs (560 calories). which is more filling?
>>
>>38391549

The fuck senpai I'm giving you real advice lmao. There is more than just snake oil in supp. stores.
>>
Beating hunger is changing how your body responds to less food. That takes time and determination. You're literally trying to beat the current body programming, aint nothing to it but to want it more.
>>
>>38391562
I rarely drink soda more than once a week, and only when out.
Also i wasnt saying a diet would work, i was saying why calorie limiting diets (diet referring to what i eat not the action) have led to failure in the past
>>
>>38391475
He doesn't need a drug store supplement shill that costs $80 to losing his weight. He should be spending half that amount on gym membership and quality food. That's a way more better way to spend his pennies if you ask me. I'm a salesman but I'm not the type that shills unnecessary shit to people who is clueless to take their $.
>>
Show some self control and stop eating you obese land whale fat fuck

Honestly how hard is it to stop stuffing your fat fucking face for a few months of the year? Do you really think anyone here sympathizes with you, or isn't thinking what I'm thinking? Every time any actual lifter cuts we go through hunger pains, get the fuck over it and stop eating like shit and stuffing your face, lard ass cunt
>>
>>38391443
Former 300+ lb fatty here.

1) make sure you're not eating too little, don't try some crazy crash diet. 500-1000 kcal deficit is enough.

2) Certain foods help you feel satiated, fiber, protein, and fats with MCTs in them are the best. So we're talking cutting but also eating a lot of leafy greens, protein, healthy fats, plus the occasional complex carb (brown rice, berries, etc.).

3) You also need to realize that you're going to be changing certain reward pathways in your brain. Eating a shitload of sugar makes you feel good. You need to rewire your brain to appreciate the pleasure that comes with knowing that you have a better lifestyle. Working out helps a lot with this as does planning meals and getting your shit squared away.
>>
>>38391754
And you think being 4chan edgy will change things, drill sergeant?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.