[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been coming here for a while >hear about how planet f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 31

File: planet fitness.jpg (36KB, 575x413px) Image search: [Google]
planet fitness.jpg
36KB, 575x413px
>been coming here for a while
>hear about how planet fitness hates fit people and lots of horror stories
>think its all bullcrap
>go to the movies with a 3/10 chick
>see this ad before watching Suicide Squad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYpWR8jY1cc
So its all true, then?
>>
>>38371287
that prove planet fitness have no clue to how properly use a dumbell
>>
>>38371287
>this is the world inside an obese person's mind
>>
>>38371287
That first gym looked sweet. Would just embarrass myself but still.
>>
>>38371287
>gymtimidation

why do I still get triggered by this ?
>>
>>38371434
I know, right?

I'd love to go there just to ask all those guys about my diet/workout plan and if it is a good one, and venting about how my parents and friends held me back.

So, probably using them in the same way I use /fit/.

Though, that place is basically what I imagine /fit/ to be if it was an actual gym.
>>
>>38371434
yep battle gym remind me my first gym (a gritty social boxing gym in a ghetto area )
>>
>>38371539
>all the "bad" gyms planet fitness has in their commercial are all gyms I want to go to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4
muh deek.
>>
>>38371287
>You can work out however you want

But that's a blatant lie.
>>
>tons of equipment
>you can work out however you want
Where the fuck are the barbells then?
>>
>>38371596
>>38371570
What the fuck? It's work out however you want as long as it doesn't upset anyone dumbass.
Barbells were made by the patriarchy.
>>
>>38371434
Jakabol gym would be te closest thing in real life, it's where hafthor trains
>>
>mfw battlegym is basically my gym but without bending dumbells because why the fuck would you ruin equipment, Phil worked really hard to build this gym out of his own personal equipment 20 years ago and a lot of those dumbbells are still here
>>
The first gym looks fun as fuck though.
>>
>we're not a gym

I can see that.
>>
>>38371434
Was Dimitri natty?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp8nC40A-E0&feature=player_detailpage#t=341
>thats the bathroom key
AWESOME
>>
>>38371287
>>go to the movies with a 3/10 chick

REDS got a date? the times are changing.
>>
File: devilishhhh.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
devilishhhh.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>38371705
>keeping DYELs from using the bathroom

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>38371388
>i like to roll around on the ball thing

When fatties realize they became the ball thing
>>
>>38371717
I thought it was a date, til midway through.

I don't want to go into detail about it, this board is for /fit/ness, not my dating problems.
>>
>>38371287
How's the weightloss going reds?
>>
>>38371734
Haven't checked since I saw that I lost 80 pounds a week ago. Yesterday I cheated on the diet because we went to a restaurant after the movie, so I'm going to wait another week or so before weighing. Since yesturday, after I rest today after going out, I'm going to change my workouts from working out on odd days and resting on even days, to working out two days in a row then resting. ie workworkrestworkworkrest, instead of workrestworkrest.
>>
>>38371793
good shit m8, keep it up and you'll move up to a 4/10 grill soon.
>>
>>38371720
Lost my shit at the key.
>>
File: 2342334.png (1MB, 1913x804px) Image search: [Google]
2342334.png
1MB, 1913x804px
would you?
>>
>>38371287

>Gymtimidation

Why do they have to come up with these kind of bullshit words everytime something offends them?
>>
>>38371287
I can't believe they got fucking eddie hall to do that.
>>
>>38371835
They'd need more squat racks and benches.
>>
>>38371815
>implying I had a 3/10 girl
Do you want to hear the tale?
>>
>>38371862
well it sounds like you want to tell it so go for it chum
>>
File: storytime.jpg (22KB, 460x325px) Image search: [Google]
storytime.jpg
22KB, 460x325px
>>38371862
Yyee
>>
>>38371862
>girl

I think I know what happened.

Did you smash dat boipucci?
>>
>>38371287
>walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes
um...why would anyone pay a monthly fee for that? Just walk around the fucking block.
>>
File: dayrl.jpg (61KB, 620x525px) Image search: [Google]
dayrl.jpg
61KB, 620x525px
>>38371879
>>38371882
>>38371885
>tried to see a movie with her earlier
>she canceled the plans cause she locked her keys out of the car, made plans for another day
>didnt call and stood me up that next day
>month later calls and says sorry that she was just too busy, make plans for another day, canceled those on the day of the date cause her car died, made plans for another day
>this actually happens and she picks me up(cant drive(legally)) and I get into her car
>see this picture on the passenger side glove compartment of the car where the air bag is
>think its her boyfriend cause i dont have my glasses cause I look better without it, ask "who's the guy?"
>she says its Dayrl from the Walking Dead, just hanging there, looking at me, judging me.
>cringe, but happy that its not her boyfriend
>watch suicide squad(5/10 movie imo) and go to outback
>ask her if she would like a boyfriend
>she literally says "I guess, maybe some day, yeah, I'd like a boyfriend"
>ask her if I could be her boyfriend
>she literally says "I already have a boyfriend" and she mentions how she doesnt talk about him much
>change the subject cause waiter arrives
>deep down seething with confusion, anger, and depression. Either I was dating a chick who has a boyfriend, which goes against all my morals, or I've yet to experience a date before, or shes just lying through her teeth
>also terrified that her boyfriend(if she has one) finds us and kicks my ass
>>
File: mary poppins done.jpg (13KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
mary poppins done.jpg
13KB, 236x283px
>>38371979
>see this picture on the passenger side glove compartment of the car where the air bag is

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>38371979
>>ask her if I could be her boyfriend
jesus, just kill yourself already
>>
>>38372022
>kill yourself for having balls
lol u gay?
>>
File: 1470845967464.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470845967464.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38371979
Better luck next time, buddy.
>>
>>38371979
It's all about rejection.
lots of girls will say they have a boyfriend when they don't.
>>
>>38372009
I was tempted to get out at that point.
>>38372022
Jokes on you anon, posting here has increased my life span.
>>38372043
>>38372046
I'm not annoyed at being rejected, but saying she wants a boyfriend, then she has a boyfriend? The fuck? Also shes crazy on the road.
>>
>>38372068
How could you not pick up that she didn't want to date you
She went through with it and said all of that hoping you'd get the message

Did you pay for her dinner
>>
>>38371979
Good. 3/10 looks and a 1/10 personality doesn't deserve any man, not even a tripfag piece of shit.

p.s. i love you
>>
>>38372094
before you reply to this. tell me if she was really a 3/10.
>>
>>38372121
I was 345 pounds at 6'1, she is 5'1 and she was as wide as me when I was 345 with a double chin.
>>
>>38372156
Did she know you when you were bigger? I think she was jealous of your weight loss.
>>
>>38372094
She stayed in contact with me. She kept calling me.
>>38372173
She met me in october, 2 months before I started to lift and diet.

I did use that planet fitness commercial to segway into mentioning I lost 80 pounds and since I had a short sleeve shirt I showed her my muscle when she said if I noticed any changes.
>>
File: lunk alarm.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
lunk alarm.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>38372224
the hamplanet dumped you because you became a LUNK
>>
>>38372035
nah m8, that's literally the most cringiest pathetic shit I've ever seen. It's not having balls, it's having 100% lack of awareness.
>>
>>38371287

>I came here to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes

And you pay money for that?
>>
>>38371979
you're pretty pathetic m8. Let me run down some things for you
>you gave her too many chances. After being stood up once, she has a second chance and that's it, you cut her off after that
>you weren't dating her, she probably didn't even know she was on a date because you didn't tell her, she thought she was just hanging out with you
>she doesn't have a boyfriend and she lied to you to cock block you and you didn't address it
>if she actually had a boyfriend (she doesn't) and he finds out you "went on a date" with her, he's not going to kick your ass because she literally neutralized you with I have a boyfriend. He has no reason to kick your ass because all that happened was that you paid for her to see a shit movie and fed her. You did him a favor.
>>
>>38372359
Movie was free because she worked at the theatre, after she said that she had a boyfriend I made sure she paid for her own meal.
(The only reason I went out with her was to gain experience with being out with women, which I had none of prior. I had no intention of having sex with her. I have a rule, and only one rule, I don't want women bigger than me.)

Also suicide squad wasn't shit. Just not very good.
>>
>>38372481
let me run some other things down for you
>you killed whatever little chance you had with her by making her pay after she told you something you didn't like
>your rule seems stupid since it seemed like you were willing to break it when you asked her to be your girlfriend and you seem pretty upset by her turning you down
>let's be honest here, that wasn't the only reason you went out with her
>you can enjoy watching suicide squad and it can still be shit movie (which it was). Just not very good is just the long way of saying it was shit.
>>
>>38371967
Around the block? You mean in a non-guaranteed safe space?
>>
>>38372481
>I have a rule, and only one rule, I don't want women bigger than me.
Good for you.
>>
>>38372555
>>you killed whatever little chance you had with her by making her pay after she told you something you didn't like
You berated me for paying, then when I mentioned I didn't you aren't?
>>your rule seems stupid since it seemed like you were willing to break it when you asked her to be your girlfriend
I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
>you seem pretty upset by her turning you down
I mentioned before, I dont mind that I'm rejected, I do mind that she lied to me.
>let's be honest here, that wasn't the only reason you went out with her
...well, I wanted to eat at outback.
>>you can enjoy watching suicide squad and it can still be shit movie (which it was). Just not very good is just the long way of saying it was shit.
If a movie is good, its not very good. I guess I should have said its an average movie. I'd watch it again, just not at the theater cause theaters suck.

But, lets agree to disagree, this is a /fit/ thread.
>>
>>38372481
your life seems fun reds
not haha fun but holy shit nig whats going on fun
>>
>>38371979
Holy shit you're a fucking sperg.

>>ask her if I could be her boyfriend

I cringed hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-16-00-42-53.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-16-00-42-53.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>38372693
>reds' life is so wacky that it makes 4chan seem like a normie website
no wonder hes been here for 12 years/
>>
>>38372675
>You berated me for paying, then when I mentioned I didn't you aren't?
Where was I berating you? I know you're stupid, but jesus m8, how dumb are you?
>I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
don't kid yourself. You're pulling a fox and grapes situation here
>I mentioned before, I dont mind that I'm rejected,
if your rule was to never actually date her, then why are you so upset?

you're making it very clear why she lied to you and made up a boyfriend. You're hopeless.

>>38372697
this guy gets it.
>>
>>38372716
Isn't Mayo the objectively the third worst thing to eat while trying to lose weight? Behind milkshakes and pasta?

>tfw I don't like mayo
made this diet so much easier.

Though, I remember seeing a commercial once than Olive Garden now DELIVERS. How long til Planet Fitness brings in Olive Garden? Soon cause its really calorie heavy? or never because of the price?
>>
>>38372675
>I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
If you wouldn't bang her then why the fuck would you ever want to be her boyfriend? Who the fuck asks a girl on the FIRST DATE if they'd want you as a boyfriend? Autism is strong here m8.
>>
pls stop bullying reds guys, im sure he will eventually make it, just like the rest of us
also at least he actually has the courage to interact with people despite being a former fat fuck
i made it physically and still cant talk to womyn unless im hammered
>>
>>38372774
>also at least he actually has the courage to interact with people
what's the point of having that courage if he does it in the most retarded and ineffective way and instead of learning from it, defends his retarded behavior?
>>
>>38372794
you know, practice makes perfect, might take a while but eventually he will lose the tisms and have a normal life maybe
>>
>>38372813
>practice makes perfect
this is a dumb saying in the wrong context. Good practice makes perfect. Ineffective practice makes autistic retards.
>>
>people ignoring her being a walking dead fangirl
he dodged a bullet.
>>
>>38372774
>>38372813
you forgot your trip friend
>>
>>38372748
Peanut butter is worse than Mayo.
>>
>>38372833
rude
eventually he will realize that this shit isn't working at all and change his approach, by then he will have talked and got turned down by so many grills he wont be scared to talk to them and might actually make it

dont lose your way reds, im sure things will pick up
>>
>>38371694
>Russian
>Natty
Pick one
>>
>>38372868
I've been playing destiny since it came out. Arguably, my pvp stats show that I've improved. There are people out there that play it more regularly than me and do incredibly worse. Some people don't learn despite however much practice they have. You're assuming he's smart enough to adjust his approach but he's literally retarded.
>>
>>38371287
Battle Gym is best gym
>>
>>38371570
This is what I fucking thought. "No. I can't. "
>>
>>38371287
>Huge facility
>3 benches that are always occupied
>Dumbbells only go up to 40, single sets that go up by 5
>Only 2 smith machines, no free barbells, squat rack, bench, anything
>Severe lack of plates seemingly intentionally. Everyone is walking around like a zombie asking for pl8s because it's that bad.
>Fear of setting off the lunk alarm which looms above
>Only water fountain is as far away from the tiny weights section as they could've possibly placed it, seemingly intentionally (a common theme)
>Meanwhile there's 30 treadmills and 20 elipticals, not even half-occupied.
Never came back. Leached off a friend's membership once to try it out and was scared for life.
>>
>>38371705

These are fucking hilarious and well produced. Who writes these, he deserves a medal.
>>
File: FPH original content.jpg (83KB, 592x465px) Image search: [Google]
FPH original content.jpg
83KB, 592x465px
>decide to text her because I think its rude not to and thought we were still friends.
>THIS HAPPENS
Sweet, some original content for the next /FPH/ general.

No more to this, she blocked me.
>>
>>38373114
there is that holy shit nig whats going on fun again.
>>
>>38373114
it's illegal to fuck 8 year olds
>>
>>38371287
Wife gets a membership, it lets friends come along for free, so I think "Why not."

Totally empty after work. Other gyms are unusable at that time, like seriously they must violate safety standards.

Lots of benches and machines available

No full-size barbells, dumbbells go up to 60 though.

Great place to do bro-tier exercises, get my powerlifting done elsewhere.
>>
>>38373114
Good shit reds.
>>
>>38373149
I'm curious.

They say no work out tank tops, but can I work out without a shirt on? I don't like doing my workouts wearing a shirt. What about real gyms? Or is this only allowed at home?
>>
>>38371705
>bathroom key

IS this really a thing?
>>
>>38373114
dude, she was cancer anyway
You made her insecure about herself, you can take heart in that
>>
>>38371596
This. I went to PF last Saturday with my friend. I had to use free weights for all my exercises (which wouldn't be that bad but they go up in increments of 5 and didn't have the exact lbs I wanted for the most part). No squat rack, no leg press, no barbells. Only one lat machine, and only one of those rope pull down machines. Everything else was literally machines like what a fucking waste of space.
The did have a ton of cardio machines which is good I guess. Oh and they had a separate area to the side for the girls (if they didn't want to work out in the open space?) full of meme machines.
>>
>>38373114
why are you making shit up?
>>
>>38373317
He's probably not, I've seen grills like this IRL
lurk moar
>>
>>38373250
it's a fucking commercial for retards, do you really think it's a thing?
>>
>>38373326
>I've seen grills like this IRL
>lurk moar

so
>I've seen on 4chan guys posting girls like this IRL
kys please
>>
>>38373342
no, like in real life
you know, meatspace
this is pretty common especially among hamplanets, it instantly brings out their insecurity about not working to better themselves
>>
>>38373362
>Meatspace
Kek
>>
>>38373114
I'll indulge your little fantasy here and treat it like it actually happened

-you should have simply said "ok bye" after her first reply
-asking her to explain herself is such a pussy thing to do and shows how unaware and retarded you are
-a girl calling you nice is a girl telling you you're a pussy, she's not attracted to you, and she doesn't want to come off as a cunt so she's complementing you while rejecting you
-if she thinks you're obsessed with working out and knows how much weight you lost, it means that you were talking nonstop about it and boring her to death about it.

now go back to writing your life fanfic for retards on /fit/
>>
>>38373362
so how exactly have you seen girls like this?
>>
>>38373395
I have a minor social life, and used to be fat myself back in high school, but have been strength training for about 4 years now. Any girl that is insecure, if I tell them I was once fat, asks to see a picture, then tells me I looked better then, wasn't that fat, and that I'm weird for being "obsessed" with the gym. Many of these same grills will hit on you when drunk, they're just salty
>>
>>38373395
also if you ever do any kind of online dating if you talk to any girl even remotely overweight and you tell them you work out regularly they'll next you
>>
File: 1448572934263.jpg (46KB, 524x484px) Image search: [Google]
1448572934263.jpg
46KB, 524x484px
>>38371731
i am familiar with that emotion, compatriot
>>
>>38373114
This is just sad.

You need to work on you letting-go-skills. I recommend Frozen.
>>
>We're not a gym
At least they admit it
>>
>>38373114
You're autistic as fuck but she's fucking loco! Bullet dodged
>>
>>38373421
>>38373432
something tells me that it's probably you bringing it out in the girls than them being salty. Just a couple of weeks ago this happened to me:

>meet my cousin's friend
>she's giving me the vibe that she's into me
>laughs at my non jokes, keeps making eye contact, keeps trying to get my attention
>go to dinner with my cousin and she's there
>brings up how she can't believe I used to be so big
>I don't really say anything about it
>she keeps giving me the googily eyes
>clearly she likes where I am now as opposed to 75lbs heavier
>>
>>38371705
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp8nC40A-E0&feature=player_detailpage#t=341
1:39 sign me up!
>>
>>38373509
maybe so famalam, I am a bit autistic
I also live in the central valley of california so I feel like that has a lot to do with it
>>
>>38373421
>>38373432
why would you ever tell anyone you were fat or that you work out? I think they're just put off by your autism.
>>
>>38371287
Wow, I'm VERY disappointed that Rob Oberst would sell himself out like that. No wonder he didn't place in the finals for WSM '16.
>>
>>38373524
I have to say, these commercials are kinda funny.

Targeted at faggots, but still.
>>
>>38373384
White knight please go.
>>
>>38373546
shit comes up in conversations as it's one of my main hobbies.
>>
>>38373567
how retarded do you have to be to think I'm white knighting for her? I'm pointing out how he fucked up.
>>
>>38373571
so I was right, it is your autism.
>>
>>38373546
>women can talk about shitty television shows, their fashion choices, what their female friend's friend's friends say, "i am such a nerd lol"
>men can't mention their hobby.
Fuck off.
>>
>>38371287
>go to a 2/10 movie with a 3/10
That sounds like a terrible time senpai
>>
>>38373582
You're making a lot of assumptions.
>>
WHY IS EVERYONE OF THEIR STAFF A FOKIN MANLET
>>
>>38373592
already said I was a bit autistic
so are you, occupational hazard of this site
>>
>>38373524
2:08

Sign ME up!
>>
>>38373601
>>men can't mention their hobby.
you can't if you don't want to come off like an autistic retard. Do you mention that you post on 4chan all day too? Or that you play video games? There's certain things you don't bring up, working out being one of them. If you work out, they should be able to notice it, and if they can't, mentioning it isn't helping you out. But keep on doing it, clearly it's working out for you and I'm wrong. While you're at it, kys (kill yourself).
>>
>>38373610
point them out

>>38373617
>so are you, occupational hazard of this site
autistic and retarded. What a shit combo, I literally feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 1466477158233.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466477158233.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>38371287
Man that ad whas fucking awesome. You are retards who just don't get what planet fitness is doing, they are all about making money, they don't care about some autists crying about squat racks, they want the moms, the old guys, the trannies, and they ARE making millions out of it. They never pretended to be a 'real' gym, you people are just stupid
>>
>>38373639
>>
>>38373654
>They never pretended to be a 'real' gym
they're literally called planet fitness

and while there are a lot of retards on /fit/ lately, I don't think it's lost on most of us that they're taking advantage of retards
>>
File: embarrassed.png (47KB, 251x259px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed.png
47KB, 251x259px
>>38373625
>still going on
And people say tripfags are annoying.
>>
>>38373684
get more butthurt about a 3/10 rejecting you even though you d-d-didn't even want to be her boyfriend.
>>
>>38373639
>-a girl calling you nice is a girl telling you you're a pussy
This isn't always the case. -Girl, not from london.
>it means that you were talking nonstop about it and boring her to death about it.
Doesn't take talking nonstop about it in order to find out somebody lost 100 pounds.
>she doesn't want to come off as a cunt so she's complementing you while rejecting you
White knightery.
>>
>>38371835
>curls
>tyres
>tonnes of open space
>no squat racks

looks like a xfit gym to me.

Best thing about planet fitness though is that it keeps the casuals away from the decent gyms. Sure, decent gyms need memberships to stay open, but they get by, mostly.
>>
>>38373684

You are
>>
>>38373711
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: freakzoid.jpg (44KB, 602x448px) Image search: [Google]
freakzoid.jpg
44KB, 602x448px
>>38373726
That goes without saying.
>>
>>38373711
>This isn't always the case. -Girl, not from london.
but it is in this case.

>Doesn't take talking nonstop about it in order to find out somebody lost 100 pounds.
if she thinks he's obsessed about it, that means it's been mentioned more than once
>White knightery.
I'm not defending her, so how exactly is it me whiteknighting? I'm literally calling her a cunt.
>>
>>38373735
I love how you ignore her saying "anyone over 300 pounds makes me sick"
>>
>>38373752
I guess I'm ignoring it because she never said it?
>>
>>38373765
the only time she mentioned he was nice was in that text. the only time she mentioned guys under 300 lbs made her sick was in that same text. if this is a attempt to bully reds off 4chan you must be new here.
>>
>>38373787
>"anyone over 300 pounds makes me sick"
so where did she say this?

and if you meant when she said guys under 300lbs made her sick, how is that relevant? Why do I have to address it? Are you just trying to strawman? I don't even believe that exchange is real. Lets say it is, she's clearly tired of him not getting the hint and turned from softly rejecting him (you're nice but) to flat out insulting him so he gets the hint.
>>
>>38373823
The over was clearly a typo, stop grasping for straws.
>>
>>38373835
tighten up your game retard.
>>
>>38373733
Oy, Sniperfagget, got some pics for us from your fatloss?
>>
>>38373823
>If you arent dating a chick then you shouldnt talk to a chick
lol fuck off nu-male.
>>
>>38374036
holy shit, how the fuck did you get that from anything in that post? How retarded are you exactly?
>>
File: 2.png (363KB, 632x434px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
363KB, 632x434px
>>38373114
Shouldve said some HAES sounding bullshit like your Set point weight being 100 pounds.
>>
>>38373114
>any guy your height under 300 makes me sick

>implying 300 is acceptable for any height, maybe if you were 7' i guess?
>>
>>38373216
You have to have sleeves, at least short ones
>>
>>38373114
Dude how fucking fat are you?

In what world.is there a woman that you met who would want you to be 300 pounds over whatever the fuck you are now
>>
>>38371705
That third one
"And that's why I don't like black people"
>>
>>38371287
Holy shit is that Robert Oberst?
>>
File: fox.jpg (12KB, 406x441px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
12KB, 406x441px
>>38371287
Everything they want in terms of members is right there in the video. They want members who'll go there, work out, not talk to or look at others (unless it's between friends, or it's to flirt), and then leave comfortable enough to want to return.

They don't want to cater to muscle heads who are there to cover their bone-shattering inferiority complex over pounds and pounds of toned muscle. It doesn't matter if you in your head thought you were just giving helpful advice to that skinny dude lifting the weights wrong. It doesn't matter if that dude would eventually damage his knees/back by doing it that way, and you're genuinely concerned about him. If he wanted your help, he'd ask, or look it up himself. It doesn't matter if you believe a certain ritualistic right of passage is necessary through sneers and giving a new skinny dude a hard time, so as to add on another level of peer pressure to test if he's truly willing to stick to it and become a big guy like you.
In their mind, it's not your place. You're a pathetic pain in the ass. Nobody except for you will ever truly appreciate the work you've put in to your fit muscular body. Nobody but you would think it's alright to judge those who don't have a similar body type as inferior (as long as they're not fat ass useless blobs. Those people deserve to be ridiculed).

At Planet Fitness, they only want people who use it as a health-maintaining exercise factory, and not a body transforming club.

They're openly saying that you're not welcomed, because you're so full of yourself you unintentionally (or intentionally) bully others to make up for your own variously-defined short-cummings.

I wonder if eventually they'll create a "profiling process" where they'll start denying people who are TOO fit from becoming a Planet Fitness member...
>>
File: 1471620970379.png (2KB, 210x161px) Image search: [Google]
1471620970379.png
2KB, 210x161px
>>38375267
>>
>>38375267
Its weird because even though i use the gym to pack on muscle and become stronger, also dont talk to people unless its between friends or people i see at the gym, or a qt actively comes up to me to talk.

What theyre not actually okay with is allowing people who are actually physically improving, because that makes the other people realize their retarded cardio routine combined with le pizza mondays isnt doing shit and they quit.

They outlawed actual improvement because its intimidating

Yes i took the bait. Ill fucking fite you
>>
>>38371287
This commercial feels like a parody of other Planet Fitness commercials. Like they're letting on that it's all a money making scheme to have people pay for memberships they barely use, but they're still framing it in the idea that PF is a nice, safe place to workout.
>>
I train at a serious gym in Leeds. We have WSM competitors, competition bodybuilders, rugby players, that sort of thing.

Everyone is really helpful and nice. People joke among themselves and among groups, but really everyone is welcome as long as they're sensible. They couldn't do enough for me.

I can't even imagine being at a gym where people harass others. What sort of place does this happen?
>>
File: Kawaii Desu.jpg (29KB, 218x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii Desu.jpg
29KB, 218x190px
>>38375300
>>38375310

First off I now realize my post above came off as condeming to /fit/ people. Those who do want to get gains and get better. This is highly critical of me, especially considering I'll never sacrifice what you guys do to get a magnificent body. You've earned that. You should be proud.

What I was trying to say in so many words is Planet Fitness is trying to keep you guys away, because their goal as a "gym" is to make money off of idiots who use the gym as a social club or a feel good sanctuary away from ridicule. It's a place where they want their members to NEVER improve, BUT also feel OKAY about it!

Why do out of shape women stop going to the gym and binge? It's because they FEEL like they've been judged by others, and they don't have the self confidence to keep at it and improve. They also don't want to sacrifice the foods necessary or make major lifestyle changes to feel good. The only goal is to FEEL GOOD, not to actually improve themselves.

Planet Fitness is a place where people go to run on a treadmill (terrible for you knees, btw) and then go home feeling like they accomplished something. "Yeah I work out. Have a history of heart disease in the family. Plus I just feel better afterwards!"

Notice how I'm talking a lot about FEELINGS and not ACTUAL improvements!? That's because Planet Fitness caters to those who'll keep coming over and over again, staying exactly the same, and leaving taking with them only the satisfaction of the gym's atmosphere, and the exclusive feeling of being part of a club!

The only reason I talk about picking up girls is whenever I see people go in to a gym, then emerge later, they're usually accompanied by a member of the opposite sex, presumingly met during their workout. I can't tell you how many semi-fit looking black men go in and leave with a moderately-fit looking black woman with a fat ass. Just my experience.
>>
>>38372748
>pasta is bad
Nigga what, how is it any worse than rice?
>>
>>38373114
>go find a stick to fuck

how fat is this chick ?
>>
>>38375478
I think this is a problem with understanding the mind of the insecure.

Imagine if you will a skinny dude, or a chubby woman, who enter a regular gym. They start lifting at one of those weight-free machines without stretching or warming up the muscles. They have no idea what they're gonna do, but want to do something anyway.

Suddenly, they hear a group of guys laughing to the side. Immediately skinnyboy/chubbygirl thinks to themselves "I'm so self concious about my body and I know I'm shit at exercising. Now I'm hearing those guys laugh. Since I'm so self concious, I'm going to conclude that they MUST be laughing at ME! How DARE THEY! Who do they think they are judging me! Everyone started somewhere!! I'm never returning to this place again! I'll go to Planet Fitness!!!"

In reality, those guys were just laughing at themselves, and were totally ignoring skinnyboy/chubbygirl. This skinnyboy/chubbygirl is overall insignificant, but remember they're self concious and easily triggered.

Is it your fault they feel this way? NO! But you can't justify the minds of the irrational.

Imagine the same situation, but someone coming up to help him/her and give advice. Skinnyboy/Chubbygirl will interpret your coming up to them as making fun of them, and judging them as inept. Mind you this is the same mind of an irrational feelzmobile.

The simple answer to all of this is to create two separate places designed fundamentally to appeal to different people. Planet Fitness is the rubber noodle of the gym world.
>>
>>38372875
>implying Russians bodies don't naturally produce roids
>>
>>38375267
Nice pasta, hope you don't mind me using it later
>>
anon's im sorry... my sister and bro in law's company made this ad.
>>
>>38375632

I wrote that right now. Use it, in mocking irony or otherwise.
>>
im low on money after moving and painting my apartment. should i join planet fitness for the cheap membership? all the other gyms around me are 50-100 per month. do they have squat racks and shit do the basic 4 lifts or are those exiled? ive seen posts where people have gotten kicked out for deadlifting.
>>
>>38371705
>that last one
I didn't know that Tzeentch really loves those gains
>>
>>38375617
yeah but /fit/ is also really insecure
>>
>>38375478
Its america for you, in the UK puregym is cheap like planet fitness but has everything you need, and everyone gets along fine, the two I use have general separate areas for different types of people there, one in Rochdale has a women's only section and a dumbell back room separate to the machines. I don't see why its so hard to just loosely separate different areas like that in planet fitness.
>>
>>38373114
Every time I ask you to deliver ecchi you never reply, fuckwad
>>
>>38375927
dude stop talking about me, ièm working on it ok
>>
>>38373114
What a fucking cunt, you handled it like a beta but can I fatshame the fuck out of her? What's her Skype?
>>
>>38371287
First of all, the fictional gym that they showed looked like the fucking shit. Secondly, I know EVERYONE watching this ad was hoping to see that woman get pummeled by the lunk man, because she ironically was the most, and really only, annoying character in the entire advertisement. We get it, you're not into fitness, you just like walking on treadmills for twenty minutes and rolling on a ball, then having pizza and donuts. Thirdly, who actually buys this shit? Most gyms are totally separated by their weights and cardio machines anyways, so "lunks" are never a problem anyways. Fourth, why does a place that labels itself as a judgment free zone ironically have far and away the most judgment imposed on it's members than any gym?
>>
>>38371287
>Only $10/month
man
As an Australian this makes me jealous.
>>
>>38372022
can i insert my benis in ur bagina?
>>
>>38371705
From the look of how expensive these commercials are, it seems like Planet Fitness is making a fuckton of money?
>>
>>38371835
no it needs brighter lighting
>>
>>38371287
>we're not a gym

Clearly.
>>
>>38372555
>paying for some other guys ladys dinner?
>>
>>38375267
>They want members who'll go there
false they want mebers who sign up and forget about PF in a month or to and never bother chanceling there 10$ mebership this is how most gyms work PF just takes attracting people who dont workout to a whole new level
>>
>>38373317
literally all girls are one step away from batshit crazy
>>
>>38371705
Just take the fucking key off the ring.
>>
>>38371967
there are LUNKS on the loose anon!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38372748
>what is soda
>>
>>38381067
>autism: the post
>>
>>38371835
>mfw my fisrt gym was a part of a boxing club.
of course i would, these shitholes are the best place to train.
>>
>>38371287
>Walk 20 min on the treadmill
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x448px
>>38371705

So basically the message here is;

>I'm not just weak physically, but also mentally, and need to be in an environment around other weak minded people so it doesn't highlight my insecurities and allows me to be a lazy fat slob, but still maintain my selfish, egocentric outlook on society.

WERE NOT A GYM.

YA GODDAM RIGHT SUCKAS.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 500x682px
>>38372481

>only reason I went out with her was for practice
>I asked her if I could be her boyfriend

The things you say don't add up, you played yourself.

Next time don't give her another chance after she stands you up, seriously my home from another jabroni, if you can't respect yourself then why the fuck should she or anyone else for that matter respect you.
>>
>>38373711
>Girl
>>
>>38376294
Why aren't there cheap as fuck gyms in America?
The cheapest ones near me are the 24 hour fitness and they're full of jiggeroos
>>
>>38373123
underrated callback
>>
>>38371512
fag lol
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 565x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 565x555px
>Mfw I realised all the fit people in the ads know full well what PF is, and are just making a trap for all the DYELs and fatties
Devilish tactics
>>
>>38371617
kek
>>
>>38379605
$10 a month for access to shit equipment and an environment dedicated to make sure you don't make it.
>>
>>38380816
>actually believing her after she implied she didn't have a BF
I don't believe in PUA bullshit, but some of it is actually pretty accurate. Shit tests are 100% real.
>>
>>38371705
How the hell are any of those Stacys "lunks"?
>>
>>38382010
because lunk is a made up marketing term created for retards.
>>
>>38371287
damn the first gym looks great

I never groan around in the gym but I actually enjoy it when others, especially swole roiders do it. this always motivates me to give it my all
>>
File: 1471087328030.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471087328030.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
>>38371705
People pay for walking? Nigger walk outside
>>
>>38371287
>$10/month

Fuck I'd gently put down my weights for that
>>
I think it really depends on the staff that are working the place as well.

Only have three gyms in my town, one of which is about a hundred a month the other two are planet shitness. One planet shitness is filled with old people and fat womyn that stand on the treadmills or sing their whale songs on the elliptical for 15-20 minutes a week and the staff is overweight and overall garbage. The other planet shitness is usually void of people save for a few people and the staff just doesn't give a fuck about the retarded rules. Trainers there actually help and seem to know what they're doing to boot.
>>
>>38372748
how is pasta bad?
>>
>no gymtimidation
that is the gayest thing i've ever heard
>>
>>38371705
Why do I feel like I want to break the planet fitness employees' noses when they talk at the end of each commercial?
>>
*lunk alert sounds
*Sirens in the background

Abandon thread everyone! The cops can't catch all of the lunks in this thread! None of them even workout, they just go to planet fitness!
>>
>>38383136
It's basically empty carbs and spikes insulin levels which is usually bad if you want to lose weight.
>>
>>38383814
how about whole wheat pasta
>>
>>38383874
Whole wheat is a bit of a meme. Look at the nutrition facts vs white pasta. Still gonna have lots of sugar in it but it MIGHT have more fiber and vitamins.
>>
>>38383964
>>38383874
yeah but if it fits your macro it's good to go right?
>>
>>38371287
YOU CANT FUCKING DEADLIFT.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??? YOU CANT WORK OUT HOW YOU WANT.
>>
>>38371705
GYMTIMIDATION is copyrighted

thats whats wrong with america
>>
>>38375267
you know anon you are right, a bit too much projecting but the general message is right.
>>
>>38373601
Ya well try talking about how you fixed your car last week and people unbelieving nod, like, okay, so your dad helped you fix your car? They don't say it, but there's just this pause where they wait for you to admit you didn't do it yourself, or say it was something simple or easy. It's similar to how you would get better responses about working out if you said 'oh, yea I just do it for shits and giggles I don't really know what I'm doing' and pretended it was luck. It's like working hard to look good only gets you respect if you're a girl and working hard to get things done only gets you respect as a guy. You don't fit in at all when you have serious hobbies or employment. I'm an engineer and whenever I mention it people assume it's some kind of statement and have to have some reaction instead of just being like 'hey, that's cool.'

It's also like how some people may feel resentful about this post because I implied I was female and have masculine hobbies, instead of discussing what may be an interesting point. Why?

Life isn't fair, but it's equally unfair.
>>
>>38372324
They're trying to convince people to get a gym membership just for running and walking.
>>
>>38383982
It's a good bulking food, that's for sure. And if it fits in your macros more power to ya but I think there's better foods out there for it.
>>
>>38371647
wow thats awesome. :D
>>
>>38371662
keked
>>
>>38371705
The gainz never end/I'm sure there's shit in a trail to the bathroom
>>
>>38372481
good on you. don't every ask a girl to be her boyfriend or i'll punch you in the dick.

Grill here.
>>
>>38373114
pic of this chick?
>>
>>38372716
white people love mayo maybe it was a beverage option.
>>
>>38371705
why wouldn't you want to be surrounded by attractive people? whenever i see someone bigger than me i aspire to be like them
>>
>>38371849
That's not Eddie, just someone that looks somewhat similar to him.
Eddie's a lot taller(6'3") and he's got "THE BEAST" tattoed under his arms.
>>
>>38372022
>>38372697

i went out with a girl last night
first time we met
asked if she wanted to be my gf (in a playful not serious way)
ended up making out drunk on a park bench

that anon was just being super autistic
>>
>>38375478
>ey making scheme to have people pay for memberships they barely

Never had anything like that happen even when i was 250 going only 3 times a week for cardio and light lifting.
>>
>>38371835
With all those atlas stones, it looks like strongman gym that is missing sleds and shit
>>
>>38371835
Even in planet fitness's crazy idea of a scary powerlifting gym there are still no squat racks
>>
>>38371287
I think it's funny how they are mocking their own clients, they already know that they won't get fit
>>
>>38380182
yeah dude. they target the "i should do something about my life but i'm not actually going to do something about my life" crowd. which is why they give out free pizza and other snacks -- they don't actually want people to lose weight or meet any sort of goal. they just want people to stay signed up.

think about the average person who randomly goes to the gym once to a month to stay fit. at a normal gym, the person is going to remember the experience as "i walked on the treadmill and got healthier". planet fitness delivers "I got fit with a bunch of other people who looked like me and rewarded myself with some pizza!" its really genius marketing.
>>
>>38388140
actually I missed the mark: the average person thinks of going to the gym as a massive chore. they remember getting sweaty, they remember being reminded they look like absolute trash. they remember feeling shitty and sweaty.

planet fitness gives them food (not too different than giving a drug addict drugs) and it makes them feel good. everyone is fat like them or, at the best, are just runners -- fat people really consider themselves strong somehow so they see runners as weak. they probably get sweaty but the food offsets. we all know they get some on the way in and on the way out.
>>
>>38371731
autism at work boys
>>
>>38371705
It looks like all of the people wanting to join planet fitness are completely out of shape, what the fuck is the point of joining a gym to roll around on a ball thing if you're going to do it once a month and get no results?
>>
>>38388869
so you can tell people you belong to a gym

a gym membership is like a fashion accessory to these people
>>
>>38388869
Planet Fitness' model is to get New Year resolution people to buy a membership, come a few weeks, stop and forget to cancel.
Even those that do, don't use the equipment so they have low maintenance costs.
That way, they keep rolling in money.
>>
>>38371287

Planet Fitness: america at it's finest

this kind of shit is why the planet hates you all
>>
>>38389184
>implying this is unique to america
>implying it matters who hates america
>>
>>38389184
Sorry, I can't heard you from all this freedom
>>
>>38371705
WHO IS THE THICC CHIC AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO?!?!?!?
>>
>>38371835
No mirrors?
>>
>>38372875
>Russian

He had a Irish/Scottish accent though.
>>
File: 1471406381389.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471406381389.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38373123
Kek
>>
>>38373114
Well, I'd be confused as fuck too. You intimidated a 3/10 which means you should move up to a 4 or 5/10. Good progress. You're probably the most memorable trip here.
>>
>>38375267

>short-cummings

I can shoot a load across the room.
>>
File: Idunkno.jpg (111KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Idunkno.jpg
111KB, 1536x1152px
>>38371512

Hmmmmmm........

>Reliable Ecchi Deliverer Sniper

HMMMMMMMMM...................................
>>
>>38371647
>>38371539

"Battlegym"....guaranteed you guys are the swaggots with beats headphones that wear muscle T''s with no muscles. Can't wait till you fags go back to school and quit crowding the gym.
>>
>>38371287

Who feels this intimidated when they go into a gym?

"I just want to walk on the treadmill for 20 mins..."
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>
>>38371512
yeah and then dimitri would bend you over and fuck you raw you little faggot
>>
>>38392801
God I wish this gym were real
>>
File: 1465790454478.jpg (41KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1465790454478.jpg
41KB, 400x323px
>>38371705
Where the fuck does Magnus work out?
>>
>>38392801
I wish
>>
>>38392648
wtf are you on about?
Watch the video faggot before I tune you up and suck your dick
>>
>>38391737
mirrors are for narcissistfags
true gym-rats need no fckn mirrors
>>
>>38392669

>Walking on a treadmill

...and i just recently came to accept that people actually run on treadmills. THEY WALK ON THEM TOO?
>>
>>38372860

...explain please, i feel like being laughing.
>>
>>38393576

i mean i'm a narcissist, absolutely (tends to work wonders for your confidence and happiness, you should probably try it instead of being ashamed of loving yourself), but even i understand the importance of mirrors for form-checking.
>>
File: Capture.JPGHJKJ.jpg (145KB, 1414x900px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.JPGHJKJ.jpg
145KB, 1414x900px
>>
>>38373114
Are you 8 feet tall?
Because there's no way 300lbs is acceptable for anything under that. Congrats man, you avoided dating a hamplanet
>>
>>38371287
Yes planet fitness doesn't agree with our gym rat lifestyle but if you don't like it don't go. I drive past about three other gyms that are closer to my house but aren't what i want in a gym.
>>
File: 1469787266202.jpg (15KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469787266202.jpg
15KB, 456x320px
>>38371979
I'll give points for trying. next time try not to cuck yourself.
>>
>>38375267
Why would I read all this? Why are retards bewildered by PF all these years later? Here's another upvote.
>>
planet fitness is not bad for a beginner(or a poor nigga from the ghetto)
>>
>>38395295
that has got to be the most retarded thing anyone has said in this thread and a lot of stupid things have been said.
>>
>>38373619
Should've just showed him who's the boss of that gym.
>>
>>38371979
master bate
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.