[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suuu /fit/ I don't know if i'm crazy for saying this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Suuu /fit/

I don't know if i'm crazy for saying this but do you guys think Usain Bolt could be using performance enhancing drugs? Looking at him compared to other sprinters just doesn't seem fair. Maybe he is just THAT good though.
>>
No he's 100% natural otherwise he'd have been caught by now.
>>
>>38365455
Retard
>>
>>38365455
He's probably as """"natural"""" as all other Olympic athletes
>>
Probably just runs a lot
>>
File: totallynatty.jpg (28KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
totallynatty.jpg
28KB, 490x276px
>>
Every single athlete on elite level dopes. Theyve just not been caught. Besides if Bolt gets caught it would hurt his legacy and the whole sport itself. IOC doesnt even want to catch Bolt desu. Anyone else needs to be careful but PED's usage is advanced as fuck.
>>
He obviously is but who the fuck cares, the guy's a showman
>>
>>38365455
I dont think you understand how the olympics work
>>
Bolt has been winning gold in world class events since he was U/16 at the World Youth games in 2003. If he was dirty they would have caught him over the last 13 yrs he has competed at the top level.
>>
Bolt dopes for sure. Almost every sprinter in that field dopes. The big difference between them and Bolt is that Bolt puts people in those seats. The IOC is not going to ban their biggest money maker.
>>
as a general rule every gold medalist dopes.
But that said, so do a fair number of their competitors. One gets gold, the rest don't.
>>
>does this professional athlete dope
Yes. Yes, always. Same as asking "do professional bodybuilders roid"
>>
>>38366867
kekekekek
Rrudd has apparently been doping since he was 16, why not bolt? Also wtf brah
>>
>>38366912
Bc it's possible to be the best without drugs. This thread is nothing but an excuse to stay mediocre. "Every gold medallist is on drugs"....fucking ple-ase.
>>
>>38366972
not even reddit is this naive
>>
Its not that I don't believe that he possibly dopes

But someone is reading anonymous replies on an anime imageboard right now and processing "Usain Bolt dopes" as fact. mind blown.
>>
>>38366646

Is that shopped? I don't watch the faglympics, but GH-gut should disqualify ppl
>>
>>38366981
Found the dude who has never achieved anything bc everyone else has unfair advantages over him. Your argument is embarrassingly beta.
>>
>>38366995
m8 have you seen powerlifting women

do you think these people don't know everyone is using performance enhancing drugs? It's not exactly secret
>>
>>38365266
He's just tall as fuck and super athletic for his height. But maybe, who know
>>
>>38367012
you have literally never lifted a day in your life
>>
I've got multiple friends who have won Olympic medals this year and in previous years, can confidently say none of them dope.

/fit/ doesn't understand what dedication is. Thes people literally spend their lives dedicated to their sport. Their entire days consumed by practice, working on form, technique, etc. Not to mention, elite-tier genetics.

Average person on /fit/ has none of these. They don't have the motivation to stick to a diet or workout plan. They don't have the drive to put in 100% effort all the time. They don't have the elite coaching or nutrition resources. And their genetics are average at best.

So instead of accepting their mediocrity, they'll say anyone with a modicum of talent is roiding. It's an easy excuse to make themselves feel better that they've accomplished nothing in their day other than shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: 1430302213969.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430302213969.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>38367015

The olylifting grills posted here seem ok. Crossfit grills are obviously as faggoty as the guys though.

Haven't seen many 'pro' powerlifting women 2bh pham.

>mfw his fucking gut tho
>>
>>38365266
He's black anon. Theyre physically superior thanks to years of breeding slaves to be stronger and faster
>>
>>38366995
This is his actual body
>>
>>38367012
Is this b8?

You're competing at the top level breaking world records you are gonna be doping or somebody on new stuff(that cant be detected/off the radar of olympic regulators) will smoke your ass. Its that simple.
>>
File: 767hghg.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
767hghg.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>38367040
>I've got multiple friends who have won Olympic medals this year and in previous years, can confidently say none of them dope
Seems legit.
>>
File: 1461951221409.jpg (21KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
1461951221409.jpg
21KB, 400x277px
>>38367040
Compare Olympic athletes from the 1950's and 1960's to now, any professional athlete nowadays is on some sort of PED's, don't be a naive cunt.
>>
>>38367040
Yeah i guess the best diver isn't roiding, heavily dependent on the sport. Even if your "friend" was on shit why would they tell your autistic ass?
>>
Why is he so much faster than the others?
Does he dope more?
Ir is he the only one doping?
>>
>>38367040

>Be me, visiting olympian friends for holidays
>Olympian friend shouts 'NATTY!!' and injects completely natural supplements into me for 10-20secs
>'Have you been training naturally and not taking any performance enhancing drugs anon?'
>Flex my dickcep. 'You tell me'
>'Mon dieu!!'
>Notice her face is covered in what I can only assume is chalk on the way home
>Fucks me in the ass with her dick-clit in front of my family at dinner
>'Awkward'
>>
>>38367091
Because he is the GOAT? That's why.
>>
File: Valerie-Adams[1].jpg (778KB, 2463x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Valerie-Adams[1].jpg
778KB, 2463x1843px
>>38367050
>
>>
File: Tomba.gif (309KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
Tomba.gif
309KB, 400x458px
>>38367100
>>
>>38367053
You actually think you need to be at any physical peak to pick cotton, you dumb fuck? Stop believing everything they tell you. Why whould they do that? Kill a very expensive slave to breed stronger ones god damn bullshit, blacks were chosen because they could withstand the heat, thats it.
>>
>>38367078
Faggot. Tracks/spikes/training regimes/diet/coaching have all improved a shit tonne over the last 50yrs. Records are meant to be broken and they ran fucking less than HALF a second slower in 1960 than Bolt did. Can you really not get your head around the fact that there are people out more dedicated than anyone here?
>>
File: jfrqx.png (80KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
jfrqx.png
80KB, 688x1434px
>>38367077
>>38367078
>>38367088
>>38367100

Enjoy being sadfags because people are out accomplishing shit while you shitpost on 4chan because you think the system is rigged
>>
>people think Coleman isn't natty
Smh senpai, y'all are bitter cunts. All it takes is HARD WORK and DEDICATION.
>>
>>38367182

Ronmeister looking pretty small and fat in that pick
>>
>>38365266
https://web.archive.org/web/20081003205450/http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/arash_markazi/09/11/carl.lewis/

A good read. It strikes me as, at least, incredibly unlikely that Bolt is clean. We've made pretty remarkable advancements in pharmacology in the last few decades, and there's certainly more financial incentive to research and perfect undetectable doping strategies than there is incentive to research and perfect strategies to detect doping.

Kenya's consistent production of world-class distance runners and Jamaica's have historically been attributed to supposedly unique genetic, cultural and environmental factors. It's now becoming clear that the picture is a bit more complicated; Kenya seems to have a doping epidemic, and it's likely that much of Kenya's success in distance running is, in fact, attributable to lax testing. I suspect Jamaica is like Kenya.
>>
File: ronnie-coleman-296x300.jpg (25KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie-coleman-296x300.jpg
25KB, 296x300px
>>38367187
WHAT THE FUK DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE 100% NATTY EIGHT TIME WINNER OF MR OLYMPIA !!!!!
>>
>>38367208
Kekled
>>
>>38366646
Holy fuck, he's literally a monkey
>>
>>38367139
>>38367185
this kid is jamaican and looks like hes on something

what the fuck is going on in jamaica
>>
>>38367207
I know most of the people here have a spare 15 mins to listen to this lecture about sports progression. Worth the time.
https://www.ted.com/talks/david_epstein_are_athletes_really_getting_faster_better_stronger?language=en
>>
>>38367207
Jamaican sprinters have had a rash of positive tests in recent years (eg Asafa, VCB) and Jamaica does virtually no out of competition testing.
>>
>>38367295
Countries arent solely responsible for the testing of their athletes? Anti Doping agencies come and test all the time don't they and athletes have to tell them their whereabouts at all times. Missing 2 tests will be counted as a positive result as far as I know.
>>
Bolt vs DeGrasse, H.B gets a pass as the he's, gotta be the best, wins everything And still let's up near the end. cAnada comes back, remember tha Johnson, DeGrasse pushes Bolt to the brink. Bolt retires, was fastest, but juiced, 6+++, DeGrasee, CanaiJunn,5'7" Manlet but Finishes just as good. Canada's dope, just ask Drake.
cannaJah
>>
>>38365266
In sports, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is:
>In 70+ years of modern baseball, 60 home runs achieved twice. Then 6 times in a 4 year span?
>Cancer survivor wins tour de france 7 times in a row?

Coming soon...
>Guy improves 100m WR time by over a tenth of a second?
>Tiny country of Jamaica has worlds fastest men and women?
Also
>Guy wins 24 gold medals in swimming?

I'm sure there are plenty of Olympic dopera out there. But seems to help some people more than others.
>>
>>38367336
It's up to national agencies to comply with WADA guidelines. Jamaica's testing practices were so bad (actually non-existent leading up to London 2012) that WADA had to launch an independent audit in 2013. As of 2015 it still hadn't started blood testing its athletes.
>>
>>38365266

based white skelly Lemaitre is the only natty sprinter
>>
>>38367385
>In 70+ years of modern baseball, 60 home runs achieved twice. Then 6 times in a 4 year span?
There was an entire era of steroids in baseball
>Cancer survivor wins tour de france 7 times in a row?
Everyone else was doping too. If they had to give the winner to the natty guy, the guy in 200th place would get it.
Country containing people with West African genetics with primarily fast-twitch muscle fibres? Yes, some events favour certain countries. Chingchongpingpong is always won by Asians
Sustained excellence by an athlete.
>B-b-b-but
Find more ways to hate, everyone is doping- these guys are just better.
>>
>>38367104
she thought she had the gold from the first round and choked on cock in the last round when carter one upped her. ez 4 USA
>>
>>38367130
Blacks were chosen because we ran out of native Americans actually
Please don't talk about things that you don't know
>>
>>38367666
666 ;_;
>>
>>38366995
That's not a GH gut, he just has a thick core (for his build)
>>
>>38367040
Guess you wouldn't mind telling us who these olympians are then
>>
>>38367673
Blacks weren't chosen. They were the default. There was already a thriving slave trade in west Africa managed by Arabic colonists. Although I guess a major factor in buying west Africans might have been their experience of farming in a (sub)tropical climate, which white Europeans definitely lacked and couldn't easily get anywhere else.
>>
>>38367976

The use of native labor predated the importation of slaves in the Americas (admittedly not by a huge amount). The death rates pretty quickly required an extra source of workers be added.
>>
>>38367634
>Find more ways to hate, everyone is doping- these guys are just better.
This.

Honestly I wish they'd get it over with and formally allow doping
>>
>>38367995
Natives could also escape and disappear much easier than imported Africans
>>
> is this even a question
> people actually think this guy and Phelps along with the majority of others are natural
> it took Jeff nowitzki a fucking Cia agent to catch Lance Armstrong who had been on the juice and not been caught since we were in diapers
> normies fans and news outlets obviously are oblivious to this shit
>>
Do any of you guys have any proof?
>>
>>38367793

Fuck of Usain
>>
>>38366867
How long did it take to bust Armstrong?
>>
>>38367104
Coconut genetics brah
>>
PEDS dont help with raw SPEED. Unless of course he's taking stims, in which case he'd have been popped years ago.
>>
>>38365266
Look at the career of Bolt's trainer and the people he has trained before AND YOU KNOW BOLT IS DONG TESTESTORONE PATCHES HALF THE YEAR
>>
>>38368408
Armstrong was accused by team mates for YEARS and was under a constant cloud of suspicion. How many people have come out saying they have seen Bolt dope? I've never even read a hint that he has returned anything suspicious.
>>
>>38368257
Armstrong was better at covering his tracks and hiding his doping than he was a cyclist man. He was a professional drug taker. He also admitted to doctors in front of a team mate and his wife that he was on something but buried them for years to hide the truth.
So say that everyone who has reached the absolute pinnacle of human achievement in their chosen field MUST be doping shows how comfortable you are in being average.
>>
>>38368701
Testosterone is a naturally occurring horomone though so whats your point.
>>
>>38368701

Patches would be about the dumbest thing a guy in his position could be using.
>>
ITT: sweaty dyles who instead of admitting their mediocrity claims everyone above them is cheating.

I've known several honest to god freaks in my athletic career and spent days all day with them training.
I'm not saying there aren't people out there using PED, but to claim everyone who can perform astonishing feats is doping is believable only from the outside.

t.NCAA national champ starting football player.
>>
>>38367182
ain't no thing but a chicken wing
>>
>>38369659
Hahahahaha, if you think everyone isnt using PEDS on this level you likely attracted some braindamage from football.
>>
>>38369659
So if a one of these "Genetic freaks" comes along and performs just as optimally as the guys cheating, why don't these freaks hop on the same drugs, and completely outperform their peers?
>>
>>38369759
No the guy but are you seriously asking why someone who wins clean and has left a legacy that will never be surpassed doesn't THEN cheat and tarnish their name forever? Have you been drinking?
>>
>>38369747
What level are you referring to? Every single athlete at the Olympics? Or just the finalists in some events? Curious to see how deep you think this conspiracy runs.
>>
>>38369808
All top contenders.
>>
>>38369819
In Every sport contested?
>>
>>38369825
In running/wrestling/swimming/boxing/olympic lifting, for sure.

Usain has had connections to the same steroid dealer Juan manuel marquez had by the way :^)
>>
>>38365266
Of course he's using drugs. I can't believe people would still think he's natural.
-coached by infamous BALCO drugs-coach angel heretia
-training partners powell and blake were popped for drugs, they probably all get their stuff from the same source and Bolt's test was swept under the carpet Carl Lewis style.
-sudden drastic improvement in 100m times at one point in his career, before then he wasnt seen as fast enough to be competitive in the event
-literally everyone who has run significantly under 10secs has been popped for drugs and you think someone who ran 9.58 is natural?
>>
>>38369789
You misunderstand. I speak of the "freaks" that perform just as well as the guys on drugs. Why would these same freak not use these same drugs, to gain the final advantage and win?

Or are you implying that only the genetic freaks win, and the guys on dope are losing?
>>
>>38369659
You don't know jack shit about what people are taking you delusional retard. I know people who have hidden steroid usage from their WIVES for years, hiding tablets in vitamin bottles and syringes in secret stashes, and you think you know what someone is doing just by training with them?? YOU DONT KNOW SHIT LOL.

At the olympic level in a lot of sports the athletes become very good at hiding their drugs, famously Marion Jones kept her HGH in some shoes. They learn how to avoid drug tests (no need to beat them if you can skip them when you're on and pass them when you're clean).

You're extremely naive. This is the reality of professional sports, not only at the top top level.
>>
>>38369852
Holy shit dude. Lemme help you out here.
1- no he isn't coached by him
2- Prove his was swept under the rug? Fuck, even find a HINT or accusation of legit doping
3- he has been winning gold medals at world class events since 2002 when he won the world junior champs so he has been #1 in the world as a youth/junior then senior so his credability has never been questioned. He didn't fall out of nowhere
4-gonna need citations on that claim bud. Literally 1000's of people can run sub 10. It's been a runable time for like 40 years....
did you bother to even look up anything you said?
>>
>>38369860
I'm saying if you can win clean, even by beating cheats then why would you take drugs?
Lemme ask you this. That faggot Gatlin, he has served 2 drug bans and is a drug cheat. Because he doesn't win everything do you assume that absolutely everyone near him in a race is also on drugs? Simply bc they can compete with him and potentially even win?
>>
>>38369953
>absolutely everyone near him in a race is also on drugs
Most likely, yes.

Perhaps that's just me being cynical, or you being naive
>>
>>38369953
well, that's pretty obvious. And yeah, everyone that competes with Gatlin this olympics is not natty

shouldn't you be shitposting on /sp/? /fit/ is a board where people who actually lift and do sports post
>>
>>38370000
Said with just the right amount of unwarranted authority that I cringed a little for you.
Thanks for clearing up this entire thread but typing out a completely unfounded and unprovable statement pal.
>>
File: foodforthoughtheader.jpg (23KB, 648x471px) Image search: [Google]
foodforthoughtheader.jpg
23KB, 648x471px
Even people who aren't retarded and know that every athlete at the Olympics is on PEDs still don't want to admit exactly how far it goes.

The IOC obviously fucking KNOW that everyone is on drugs, but they just expect them to know how to bypass their tests. Do you really think that Bolt or Phelps being banned from competing would be something that the IOC would want? Fuck no.

Yes, Olympians are genetic freaks, that is an absolute 100% given. Someone who can run a 11 second 100m natty is a genetic freak. Someone who can C&J 150kg natty is a genetic freak.

PEDs are used because it turns a genetic freak into an enhanced genetic freak, and that makes the 1 second difference in the 100m or 20kg difference in the C&J.

The IOC, like all other sporting organisations, know that people use PEDs but they don't care because it makes the sport far more interesting and fun to watch, therefore it makes a fuckload more money.
>>
>>38367385
You're forgetting
>Ledecky beats a swimming WR by almost 10 seconds
>>
>>38369888
Spoken like a true loser. I've never done PEDs and I compete with some of the best athletes in the country. There is literally no way to get this through your skull other than you not having shit genetics and trying to see for yourself.
Cheaters can be beaten.
>>38369747
Says the guy who's never competed in high level athletic in his life. The fact that you are so sure of yourself is pathetic.
>>38369759
Why would someone on the top risk his name to blow out the competition more than he already does? Once again I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm saying this blanket case /fit/ puts on all high level athletics is ignorance. Especially since only about 2% of /fit/ actually competes in sports.
>>
>>38370102
You play american football, not a fucking Olympic world class sport. You're probably one of the fat fucks in the back whose only job is to stop the other fat fucks from charging at your team.
>>
File: 32513253125.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
32513253125.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>38370114
>>
>>38370102

>I compete with some of the best athletes in the country

Did you also graduate top of your class in the navy seals? :^)
>>
>>38370102
>Spoken like a true loser. I've never done PEDs and I compete with some of the best athletes in the country. There is literally no way to get this through your skull other than you not having shit genetics and trying to see for yourself.
I'm sure that high school freshman benching 225 is natty ;^)
>>
>>38370132
"Since I've never achieved anything you are not allowed to either"
-basically every gymfag ever.
>>
>>38366646
He does as shit ton of core exercises because his lower back is fucked up. His traps aren't that big for example so yeah you can't prove shit from that picture.
>>
>>38367078
They had Andre Degrasse run in similar conditions to Owens... He took 11.0 seconds where Owens took 10.3. If Owen's ran in current conditions they worked out he would cover 100m in 9.7 seconds
No reason why a more genetically gifted and with better training superhuman can't run 9.58
>>
>>38367104
A lot of Maori and Islander women have this build. She just happens to also be 6'4
>>
>>38367358
What the fuck did you even say?
>>
>>38367503
DeGrasse is way skellier than him (and a better sprinter too)

>>38367385
You know that baseball used to be full of roids, right?

>Guy improves 100m WR time by over a tenth of a second?
Guy happens to be insanely tall and genetically perfect for running, plus hard working, plus coached by one of the GOAT coaches, other sprinters will eventually catch him (peak Blake was up there).

It's their culture, it's their national sport.
So this + build suited for sprinting yields very good results, don't expect them to be a powerhouse for too long though.

Again, guy is a freak and didn't have the toughest competition.
He also has only two world records.
>>
>>38370463
Look man the problem isn't that your personal jesus is possibly a fraud. It's that every time some one is even accused of doping the normies get on a fucking witch hunt because of muh olympic spirit and athleticism and gets character assassinated for the rest of their life.
>>
>>38370463
the doctor of the jamaican national track team was simultaniously the head of the jamaican anti-doping comitee.
i like bolt though and innocent until proven guilty should apply to athletes too.
>>
>>38367040
no you have multiple friends who have won medals because they dope and they are so dedicated to continuing winning until they retire that they will not even tell their dogs that they dope.
>>
>>38367182
nobody think coleman is natural fuck off
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.