[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about lifting weights that turns good men into racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 43

File: 1471113427600.jpg (65KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1471113427600.jpg
65KB, 600x458px
What is it about lifting weights that turns good men into racist assholes?

How do we stop this from happening?
>>
>>38302964
They learn through experience that life gives you what you deserve.

Hard work is the great equalizer.
>>
>>38303423
>Hard work is the great equalizer.
No it isn't.

Working hard for nothing is not better than working little and getting everything.
>>
Living in ghettos or white trash slums and shitty places make people racist. I grew up in rural oregon and get along just fine with black and white people that aren't niggers or trailer trash (I'm samoan)

Probably because aside from the occasional meth lab, there isn't much crime here and people are pretty chill and laid back.
>>
>>38302964
Because of the entitled gibsmedats who think they deserve everything for free because they were born poor.

t. born poor but actually worked instead of being a retard
>>
In my case I feel I've become more aware of and willing to accept my genetic limitations due to lifting. From there it's not a big step to understanding that race (something defined by genealogy and physical traits) can be associated with similar limitations/benefits. For some, this logic leads to organizing races in a hierarchy. Granted I arrived at the same conclusions from playing D&D.
>>
>>38302964
>good men into racist assholes

more like cucks turn to real men!

It starts with going to the gym. Noticing the biased perspectives pushed in on you by media, you visit /pol/ obligatory and never look back
>>
>>38303468
>occasional meth lab
You Amerifags fucked up so bad. Sorry, but there's absolutely nothing to save your shithole country anymore. Gg no re
>>
>>38303500
This desu

I R O N P I L L
>>
>>38303484

Unlike the children of the rich, who are given everything?
>>
>>38302964
Independent alpha/ male mindset vs dependent beta/ female mindset. It's largely hormonal but I think there is something to self discipline and strength seeking affecting your outlook.
>>
>>38303611
There's this site called Reddit you might enjoy.
>>
>>38303611
HEY THE RICH ARE GOOD PEOPLE
THEY MAKE JOBS
THEY DESERVE TO GAIN AND MAINTAIN THEIR WEALTH AT THE COST OF MY WELL BEING AND HAPPINESS!
THEY EARNED IT AND ONE DAY ILL EARN IT TOO!!

no seriously that's their thought process.
it keeps them happy slaves
it lets them be talked into any horribly unfair things and accept barebones pay and awful living conditions
>>
Fuck off cunt/numale.
>>
>>38303638

Nice failure to respond, faggot
>>
File: 1458871639087.png (717KB, 679x623px) Image search: [Google]
1458871639087.png
717KB, 679x623px
>>38302964

Once you get your natural test levels up, you develop a certain contempt for the watery-eyed, weak-chinned, limp-wristed, nasal/lispy-voiced, whiny nu-male libruls out there. Then they whine about how "racist" you are, which is just a librul buzzword.

To be fair, the contempt is exacerbated by librul nu-male's own pathetic resentment against more physically developed men.

Watch a gym full of buff right-leaning men. You'll see whites, blacks, and hispanics high-fiving and chatting like bros. Nothing racist about it. And if they vote for any actual racism (they don't, but they might), it's political necessity - darkies vote for librul policies and politicians, so anyone who wants to live under a more conservative/libertarian government necessarily has to vote in favor of whites and white people. If darkies would just vote for Republicans once in a while that wouldn't be the case, but it is. That's life.

> Bonus /fit/ protip
> Between the ages of 18 and 30, Trump supporting women are much hotter and more pleasant than supporters of Commie Sanders or TheCunt
>>
>>38303655
Go write in Bernie, cuck
>>
>>38303461
You still have a lot to learn my friend.
You can have it all and still be a miserable fuck. You can get next to nowhere and have massive appreciation for where you're at.
Hard work earns you a stable and positive self-esteem.
>>
File: womenfortrump.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
womenfortrump.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>38303666
>Between the ages of 18 and 30, Trump supporting women are much hotter and more pleasant than supporters of Commie Sanders or TheCunt

Too bad that's not true at all. It's not surprising - given his horrible polling with women, there's simply far less women to be attractive in the trump camp.

Pic related.
>>
More like people who don't lift have out of whack hormones (testosterone lower than their body is adapted for). As a result they take on a beta mindset and are ok with being taxed to support their genetic replacements. They are literally cuckolds, providing resorces for a non-kin's offspring instead of their own.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
When did /fit/ become shit?

It's about health and fitness. Not you're rejection stories and advice, not about stormfaggots LARPing as lifters, not about "all women are whores yet I'm still a virgin for some reason", not about "muh chad", etc. I have yet to see more than 3 threads that are about health and fitness on the first page.

As for /r9k/ and /pol/tards, you have your own boards to spout your beta shit.
>>
File: 1461856105043.jpg (141KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1461856105043.jpg
141KB, 634x634px
>>38303704

> Exactly one woman under 30 in that pic
>>
>>38303533
True, and yet we're still better than you.
>>
>>38303738

Exactly one woman in that pic. And for a cheer and dance girl, she's butterface and weak legged.
>>
lifting increases test
>>
>>38303461
You're the kind of guy that believes the surface level stuff is all that there is. Lots of work goes in behind the scenes of peoples' lives and it gives them opportunities and improves their luck. Sure, some kids have millionaire parents, but that is the exception to success.

>>38303461
The development of racism generally depends on the community that you're around.

E.g. Anyone living near Arkansas or Louisiana ghettos will hate them because black crime occurs 10x+ the rate of others.
>>
>>38302964
Why do leftists think testosterone is bad?
End the red plague.
>>
>>38302964
Everything is fascism. Even moderate thoughts. Everything is an ideology. Because it violently governs all aspects of life, through taxes, traffic planning and management of all sorts of things.

What you have here, this view on right wing people, is just how another fascist group looks at a group that is not their own. It is just more political thought.

There is no normality. It does not exist.

But I find it funny that these people are capable of criticizing others. If you were to go off the r/K selection theory. Most r types, which made this comic, still feel kinship to the K types. They are not that capable of truly criticizing the K types effectively. And you can see it in the thing that they made. They have shown their view, how they perceive the world. Showing more of their flaws, rather than the flaws of the K selected.

Though as a K selected person, I the same fascism on reality applies to me. That is why there can never be any cooperation between the two groups. Only death and children matter. These collisions of ideology do not. There is no reasoning with them, and they cannot reason with us. As much as you cannot reason with a duck...to stop acting like a duck.

Thus even within the race there wont be commonality, universalism and equality.

Though these thoughts take a K minded person to formulate them. An r selected person will never be able to see the true nature of reality.
>>
>>38302964
when will people realize...
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>38303611
Maybe if your parents weren't illiterate niggers you could have been born into wealth
>>
>>38303611
A parent has the right to give whatever they want to their child.

A poor fuck doesn't have the right to receive whatever they want from everybody.
>>
>>38303874
Cry more, faggot. I was born upper middle class, however, I was also taught to work to increase wealth and overall societal development.

>>38303930
Says who the fuck? We had high inheritance taxes for quite a while because (a) it doesn't disincentivize productive work, and (b) the US did not want the creation of a heriditary aristocracy.
>>
Can
We
Stop
Posting
This
(Mods plz)
>>
>>38303976
Hereditary aristocracy is about the best thing that can happen.

It greatly increases the likelihood that the values and ideologies of the successful family will be preserved.

You don't want to create economic incentives against that.
>>
File: lon.jpg (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lon.jpg
167KB, 1000x1000px
>>38303734
>When did /fit/ become shit?
we used to have attention-whoring trips with some good advice. now we have a couple of trips who are fucking retarded. if you haven't jumped ship except for the occasional visit you're a dumb faggot
>>
>>38302964
IRONPILL
R
O
N
P
I
L
L
>>
>>38303805
>as a K selected person
your gestation took longer than 9 months?
>>
>>38303783
No it isn't stupid.
That's really all there is to it.
Luck and being able to expand upon opportunities.
Simply WORKING HARD does not equal instant wealth or even living well.
That's not true and has never been true.
>>
File: 1468942837227.jpg (37KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
1468942837227.jpg
37KB, 491x315px
> seriously voting 3rd party
>>
File: royals.jpg (78KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
royals.jpg
78KB, 620x349px
>>38304026

Yeah, that's pretty much against the entire point of the United States. The ideal situation is that the best individuals will rise to the top - hereditary aristocracy produces crap people.

Pic related.

>You don't want to create economic incentives against that.

It's far better to incentivize creation of wealth (income) than receiving of it (inheritance). Raising estate taxes, and lowering income, does this.
>>
>>38304026
>Hereditary aristocracy is about the best thing that can happen.
We've had hereditary aristocracy for millenia. Nothing has been preserved you idiot.
For gods sake this entire corporation masking as a country has been ruled by an oligarchy for centuries.
>>
>>38303611
>a tiny fraction of people have it significantly easier
>take it from them, this can never be

But why?
>>
>>38304055
i guess u shouldnt work hard then lmao maybe eventually ur parents will become millionaires and u can leave ez life amirite xDD
>>
>>38304055
>being able to expand upon opportunities
This my be tough for you to believe, but most people suck at this.
>>
>>38304093

Prevention of aristocracy.

Also taxes must be paid. Infrastructure, public goods, defense, etc cost money. It's far better to tax the dead than those that work for their money, who can also invest it or provide demand for other goods and services.

If you want some more detailed reasons, read Capitalism in the 21st Century.
>>
>>38302964
I think a lot of guys gain a "bully" mentality with a superiority complex. They felt bullied as a kid, feel the need to exact revenge, and feel right in doing so because they think being fit automatically makes them better. They're shallow people still in the stages of development they should've accomplished like a decade ago; they're retarded in the maturity/adult department .

Not everyone is like this though, just the miserable ones who will be the contrast to the happy in the rest of us.
>>
>>38303626
>turnings this into a bitter neckbeard female hate party
I know where you're from! Now Go back to your contamination board, you're not welcome on the home of self improvement with bs like that
>>
>>38304098
>>38304121
Hard work is good and will get you things.
But hardwork alone is not enough.

You have to be able to identify opportunities, save what you can, spend wisely, and invest in yourself and your future.

Most people are simply told to mindlessly slave away for their entire lives and even go into debt for things they do not need or want.
It's the narrative pushed in every piece of media and academia.
Why? Because wise spenders and people who know their rights and what they are worth as workers are dangerous.
>>
>>38304123
>>38304123
>Prevention of aristocracy.
In every society since the dawn of time, there has been a ruling class and no inheritance tax or revolution will ever change that. If the power is not with the money, it is with the party or some other cabal that seeks to dominate society.

>Also taxes must be paid. Infrastructure, public goods, defense, etc cost money.
Agreed. Lolbertarians fail to see that a stable state with good public services is a great invesment.

>It's far better to tax the dead than those that work for their money, who can also invest it or provide demand for other goods and services.
You are taxing the living, though. Nothing stops them from investing inherited money: If they blow it all on hookers and blow, it's gone anyway.
>>
/fit/ is full of former neckbeards from /r9k/. Fascism is the beta uprising.
>>
When did it happen in the first place, buff guys are the most happy and nice people you'll meet.
>>
File: Trump Girls.jpg (408KB, 1748x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Girls.jpg
408KB, 1748x1542px
>>38303704
>>
>it's a "/pol/ fags are insecure and have to post their bullshit on /fit/ again" episode
this repeats everyday, with the same OP too.
>>
>>38303678
>cuck
>please mr banker take my money and wife
sasquatch rimjob goatee with erectile dysfunction detected
>>
File: 1470752120489.jpg (113KB, 702x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470752120489.jpg
113KB, 702x536px
>>38302964
Stop forcing SJW shit down our necks and maybe we won't get as pissed off about it
>>
File: asdt.jpg (54KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
asdt.jpg
54KB, 600x587px
>>38305178
This. Being aut-right doesn't mean you're alpha, it means you have some sense on politics but are too much of a social outcast to accept that normie conservatism is the best.
>>
>>38303645
>democrat
>calling other people happy slaves
Top lel friendo. I guess a cushy life is more important than free speech, autonomy, and most other liberties this country was founded on.

Accept that people have it better than you, some by luck, most by hard work. If you think more regulations and taxes are being proposed for your benefit you are a fool. The big corporations benefit most from the regulations because it squashes competition and tax codes are written with loopholes that only the super rich can take advantage of. Who gets shafted? Everyone whos not unbelievably wealthy or a politician.
>>
>>38302964
To stop it we need to destroy all the other races. Remember, if wasnt for niggers and friends we wont need racism.
>>
>>38303734
Fuck off Jew.
>>
>>38303754
This is pink rock Pacific Ocean tier salt
>>
>>38303697
Stop reading Shrugged Atlas every time you're depressed, it has twisted your vision.
>>
>>38303753
topkek
Stay deluded if believing this crap makes you feel any better.
>>
>>38303738
Are you blind? I counted at least 3.
>>
>>38303704
They pushed the only minority to the front of the picture Kek.
>>
>>38304121
>This my be tough
>this my
>my
>>
>>38302964
off the top of my head i would think lifting gives you confidence to stand up for what you believe. weak beta males go with the flow of being PC to everyone? makes sense to me
>>
>>38305177
it really seems like you guys genuinely want to suck this old dudes cock
>>
>>38303753
lel nope
>>
>>38303666
>choosing your political candidates based off how their supporters look
lol do you really think you're going to get laid at a rally? Because you would have to leave mommy's basement to go there
>>
>>38303805
if you're going to mention r/k selection in every thread, you might as well be a trip. also you are gravely missing the point of r/k selection and trying to apply it to sociology, which is not a field that theory was made for
>>
>>38304123
>Prevention of aristocracy.

When you take away the wealth, you're giving it to the government to redistribute. That means the government owns the money. They can give you the bare minimum and horde the rest for themselves.

Stealing from the rich via taxes and government policies shifts the aristocracy from business owners to politicians.

Think before you post, anon.
>>
>>38306004
I am a successful, middle class, college educated working American. I have received minimal financial support from my family when I was moving out, but aside from that I am self-made, so to speak. I can say without a shred of doubt that I would not have the life I do today had my family not been financially well off, and had I not been white. I would have dropped out of high school had my parents not been there and helped me. Same goes for getting into college and graduating. I would not have been successful in searching for jobs when I was a student, had I not received advice and support from my parents. Literally one small mistake when I was young could have royally fucked my entire adult life up, and I would have made those mistakes had it not been for my family and the advantages I was born into. Everyone who achieved success did it through hard work, but not everyone who worked hard achieved success. This is why I believe it is the duty of those advantaged in society to assist those who did not receive the same advantages. Sure, some people are poor because they ignored the help they were given, and it's nobody's job to ensure that assistance is utilized properly, but this Rayndian selfishness that I see everyone toting around is ignorant and poisonous to society as a whole
>>
>>38303468

Wrong. I live in a 99% white village in England. Going into the wog-areas of London is what made me racist.
>>
From anecdotal experience, I became much more conservative after I started lifting seriously. Testosterone truly does change the way you perceive the world. There is a great deal of speculation as to why this trend exists however there does exists research demonstrating a strong correlation between strength and muscle mass and conservative views.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions

"What might this have to do with politics? While direct research linking testosterone to ideology is lacking, researchers have recently published data tying muscle mass to political preferences. One study shows that rich men with large biceps are more opposed to wealth redistribution than rich men with small biceps. Another study finds that weightlifting ability correlates with support for, er, a more muscular foreign policy. Plus, get this: Men with wider faces (an indicator of testosterone levels) have been found to be more willing to outwardly express prejudicial beliefs than their thin-faced counterparts."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

"The figures revealed that men with higher upper-body strength were less likely to support left-wing policies on the redistribution of wealth...However physically weak males were more reluctant to assert their self-interest – just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation between individuals."
>>
>>38303666
>once you get your natural test levels up, you develop a certain contempt for the watery eyed, weak chinned, limp waisted male libruls

I always thought Republicans were the unattended ones. They look mostly like overweight people varying amounts of facial hair who don't groom themselves.

t. Non American.
>>
>>38302964
Liberals have inferiority complexes.
Read the unabomber manifesto
>>
>>38304123

So let me get this right. You want an aristocracy (the government officials) to prevent the formation of an aristocracy, by taxing people?
>>
>>38307711

I believe people should have the right to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt others. I also believe that mankind progresses because of saving (essentially consuming less now to have more to consume later), and at the core of this principle lays the institution of the family.
>>
File: Sam Hyde Political Compass.jpg (166KB, 1102x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde Political Compass.jpg
166KB, 1102x1200px
>>38308128
they are presented this way in the media, but in reality it's the opposite.

Younger guys who are in good shape and lift are almost always at least mildly conservative or maybe libertarian. Women who are serious about fitness are more of a mixed bag, but the actual athletes (not including minorities) are more often somewhat conservative than not. Go to any college sports team that isn't basketball and you will discover this.

At least among the youth, the liberals are:

>the fatties
>the girl who does yoga hungover on saturdays (sometimes) as "exercise"
>the snowflakes who think intelligence and physical strength are mutually exclusive
>the flabby urban brunch set
>>
>>38308128

no

hollywood actors are almost all liberal due to the nature of who they are and what they do, but they don't represent us
>>
File: 17t4g84wv1nxpjpg.jpg (90KB, 635x795px) Image search: [Google]
17t4g84wv1nxpjpg.jpg
90KB, 635x795px
I don't know how you could consistently lift weights and have an appreciation for the fruits of your labor while simultaneously being a progressive/liberal tbqf

I grew up for a few years in South America, then lived in a poor neighborhood in the States and went to a ghetto school, then went to a country school, and am now about to graduate college

I've earned my own spending money since I was 9 and had to buy most of what I've wanted

I think I've had a good diverse experience ethnically, socioeconomically, etc. and frankly do not understand how some people can be so idealistic and/or delusional
>>
>>38303611
>>38303645
A rich fool is not for long
>>
>>38308641

Imagine if gains were socialized. Part of your gains go to some slack-jawed liberal faggot that doesn't even lift.
>>
>>38308661

I grew up next door to obese welfare leeches so I had to witness that daily

I can't even imagine, and it's like people pretend we don't already have a lot of taxation and social programs here, we do, and they want more, it's crazy
>>
Any white person that votes democrat has a mental illness
>>
>>38308726

I'm right wing and I don't think that necessarily was the case in the past, but these days, yes

and unfortunately our only option is Trump, who I'm not convinced isn't a sleeper agent for Clinton with the way he's failing against the easiest Democratic candidate in decades
>>
>>38302964
If you lift right it's very meditative. The enlightenment makes people racist.
>tldr facts are racist
>>
>>38308726
Any person that votes Democrat you mean. These days they're all mentally ill degenerates that think wearing a skirt makes you a girl.
>>
>>38308748
exactly. i'm not trumps biggest fan but he is getting my vote because clinton is close to the worst possible candidate i can think of.
>>
First step in preventing racism would be to have separate countries and continents for peoples, also killing any politician that wants to let non-white immigrants in to said homogeneous country.
>>
>>38302964
>What is it about lifting weights that turns good men into racist assholes?
They feel inadequate becuase they relalize black people are faster, stronger, and more explosive than they are
>>
File: 1449771078916.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449771078916.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>38302964

>when you finally learn that all it takes is one sweaty DYEL in various shades of brown about 5-15 minutes to stink up an entire otherwise neutral smelling gym for several days
>when you've experienced this enough times that you can actually distinguish whether the guy who stunk up the gym was mexican, indian, or middle eastern by the type of stink he produced without ever seeing him (shit-and-shit, shit-and-curry, shit-and-armpit respectively)
>when you're trying to lap swim and hordes of possibly illegal mexicans come in with their dozens of kids during all parts of the day and all parts of the week including normal public K-12 school hours and late as fuck at night
>when their children think it's okay to play with the equipment you brought from home and break the lane lines and do flips from the side of the pool into your lane
>when you politely tell their parents to keep their children under control and they pretend they only speak spanish
>when you politely tell them in fluent spanish to keep their children under control and they just stare at you like retards and laugh with their 2/10 4'5 hamplanet orc wifes when you walk away and they do nothing anyway
>when you give up and leave early and decide to come back later, head back to the lockers and find out that someone shimmed your lock and stole your cellphone and wallet
>when the only people that walked into the locker rooms were mexicans and you know this because the pool deck is the only way to access the locker rooms and you were swimming right next to it the whole time
>when the front desk says they can't do anything about it because there are no cameras

SKDFJSKDJFKDJFKLSLDJ FUCK

This is why I'm voting Trump. They need to go back. All of them. Better yet if we have that moratorium on letting middle easterners immigrate like Trump proposed...then all I have to worry about is the occasional shit-and-curry stink once in awhile. I think I can handle that.
>>
>>38303697

Says the guy who still lives in his parent's basement
>>
>>38302964
> How do we stop this from happening?

Watch Jason Blaha videos. Ultimate Beta Cuck transformer.
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (38KB, 301x480px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
38KB, 301x480px
>>38308661
Imagine if gains where exploitable like the labour power of the working class. Like, you lift for two hours a day but you only get gainz from like the first half-hour. The rest of the time you're lifting just as hard but it does nothing to you and all the gains go immediatley to some slack-jawed capitalist faggot that doesn't even lift, but he's stealing gainz from so many bros that he looks bigger than Arnie while you're permanently stuck in dyel mode despite hard lifting and 4+ scoops/day.

You pretend that "socalism" means taking from the hard working fellas and giving to the lazy; yeah, that might be the liberal high-tax bullshit sometimes passed of as "socialism". But really, pic related: the true socialist ideal is for the hard workers to keep the fruits of their labour.
>>
>>38303734
>When did /fit/ become shit?
When Zyzz fell and Tiny left. Without its titans to carry it /fit/ crumbled.
>>
>>38308984
having a border and enforcing laws is racist you bigot
>>
>>38308984
>One place, one dream

these things are usually mistranslations, but that's actually what it says in Chinese too.

t. Chinese major
>>
>>38308984

>implying anecdotal evidence is worth a shit

;)
>>
>>38308984
>I want to deny innocent people a better life because some of them smell bad and make me slightly uncomfortable in my luxurious gym
You are the model of a Trump supporter desu.
>>
>>38303666
>Nothing racist about it
>darkies
>white vs non-white dichotomy
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38303753
my boi
>>
>>38309052

>labor theory of value and surplus value

Into the bin. The fruits of labor can only be harvested in the future, hence they are discounted by the value of time (interest). Throw Marx into the garbage and read up some Hayek, Mises, Bohm-Bawerk or whoever adresses the pure time-preference theory of interest.
>>
>>38303753
Murica
>>
>>38309083
>ISIS sympathizers
>illegal mexicans
>indians that move to the US with "doctorates" and "science degrees" and steal high-paying jobs from hardworking Americans because they're willing to work for $15 an hour for highly skilled salaried jobs
>innocent

Enjoy being shot by MS-13 members on the way to the gym then dying on the operating table after your indian "anesthesiologist" poisons you to death because he/she can't tell the difference between grams, milligrams and micrograms and got a 50% in math but still graduated with a doctorate in poo-in-loo-land and got hired in the name of workplace diversity.
>>
>>38309270
Confusing the source of value with it's money-form; and of course surplus can only be realised in the future, Marx's theory would not work otherwise.

Bohm-Bawerk is great reading for a critique of Marx though, and Hayek's ideas are far too neglected today especially as concerns the role of knowledge but also the consequences of constant intervention into the market. Glad someone's reading those guys. von Mises is overrated, though; I never liked his way of thinking, the lack of empiricism and over-reliance on "axioms" that don't hold to scrutiny.

(Yes I read both sides, I'm an economist.)
>>
>>38303666
> lift weights
> make a lot of shit by hand
> job involves lot of heavy lifting
> don't think people should be judged by phenotype but on their deeds
Apparently I'm a numale or a cuck or something
>>
>>38302964
>le pull yourself ub by your bood strabs xD
>>
File: Race_info_dump.gif (849KB, 2400x1933px) Image search: [Google]
Race_info_dump.gif
849KB, 2400x1933px
>>38309459
>> don't think people should be judged by phenotype but on their deeds
If you had a bag of 100 M&Ms and 30 of them had cyanide infused chocolate, would you still eat the bag?
>>
>>38309762
If a black man didn't fuck your wife and run your country, would you still be a cuck?
>>
>>38302964
>implying that there isn't a genetic difference in intellect
>>
File: Absolute_Subversive.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute_Subversive.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>38309608
>the entire human race is unable to function without welfare systems even though they did it for thousands of years
Only recently during communism did people cling to their lazy nature rather than suck it up and be productive. Back in the day people who didn't produce didn't get fed.

>>38309785
Jokes on you, I'm a girl.
>tfw no bf
;~;
>>
>>38303783
>Louisiana ghettos will hate them because black crime occurs 10x+ the rate of others.
Can actually confirm. Live in New Orleans. I'm actually from the midwest and did not consider myself a racist person at all. A decade in 'Chocolate' New Orleans sure fucking changed that. It's not as bad now that I have money and can segregate myself, but holy fuck was it bad when I was poor in my early 20's. They are the most worthless pieces of shit you can imagine.

>Fun fact
I see at least 1 drunk rambling nigger as I walk to the office at 7 am. I've had them try to sell me weed as I walk to my office in khakis and a sweater. I see at least 1 passed out nigger as well.
>>
>>38309923
>>38309837
>>38309807
>>38309785
>>38309762
FUCK OFF /POL/
>>
>>38302964
Well since only Whites can be racist you seem to be implying that non-Whites cannot be men. Why are you so bigoted?
>>
>>38310010
No u.
>>
>>38309923
The quickest way to turn a liberal is a bit of "cultural enrichment"

I've had friends work in retail go from "tolerance" to 1488 after a month in retail (again, in an area with a substantial low income black population) or any other job that has you interacting with these people

>>38304055
Extra work across broad areas of life in order to increase opportunities is the exact hard work that I'm talking about.

People usually mistake"putting yourself out there" for dumb luck
>>
>>38310010
Come down here faggot and take a trip to the lower 9th ward. See how much cultural enhancement you'll get before you make it out.
>>
>>38303704

>Between the ages of 18 and 30
>>
>>38310064
>Retail
We have Essence Fest in July here. If you don't know what that is, it's basically JigFest every year. I worked at the mall in college. The mall did all kinds of shit for it including makeup set up in between stores. We were also next to a Forever 21. I believe my manager said we had almost as much theft those few days around Essence then the entirety of the holiday season. When they get in packs they start getting ballsier. Instead of trying to swipe shit in the dressing room by chewing off the sensors or distracting an associate, they would simply just grab something expensive off the wall an run, like leather goods.
>>
>>38302964
I know it is an attack picture but to me it makes it seem like Horsey is actually supporting the republican party.
>>
>>38310072
>>38310032
Don't you have to jerk off seeing cuck porn or something?
>>
>>38310123
Lmao no child. Go listen to EDM and continue to be a millennial piece of shit.
>>
>>38310111
You don't see this with white biker rallies, but when there are black biker rallies in Miami the stores try to shut down because property damage and thievery are so bad. These are businesses that want money, mind you.

It's not even worth the trouble for them.
>>
>>38310111
More fun stories!

Many places in NOLA are currently undergoing gentrification by young whites, like this/these posters >>38310010 >>38310123. They ride around their little single gear cruiser bikes all over the area at all hours of the day. Most of these gentrified areas are also right by or in the middle of the ghetto. It's basically open season on Carl the cuck. Young black men simply hit them with a blunt object as they ride by or pull a gun on them. Complying is no guarantee of not being shot. These kids don't realize the deep hatred niggers have for them. It's hilarious to see on the news. I'm sure each and every one of them thinks that African American's wouldn't possibly hurt an ally like them.
>>
>>38310134
>millennial

How does it feel to be a mature man who still browse an anime site?
>>
>>38302964
Health testosterone levels go a long way towards undoing liberal programming. We really should be blood testing in high schools to make sure kids are coming through puberty okay, we've got way too many fucking nu-males that look and act like preteens.
>>
File: 1469314075651.png (579KB, 575x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1469314075651.png
579KB, 575x1169px
>>38310176
Feels good knowing I shat on you while you were a kid and continue to shit on you even as a young adult.
>>
>>38310169
FACT:

WHITE MALES ARE THE MOST KEKED RACE OF THE WORLD
>>
>>38310188
If you're a young adult then you're a millennial, you stupid moron
>>
Because people are at their most stereotypical when at the gym.

1. Fat mexicans lifting and bulking endlessly for burro mode
2. Asians doing math during sets and meal planning
3. Blacks stealing benches abs plates to do their workouts
4. ISIS members screaming during lifts
5. White people making a gym look legit and the gym area look safer.
>>
>>38310194
I kek quiet hard when I see another 17 year old nigger going to Angola. I wonder if they named it after an African country because they planned on stashing mostly blacks there.
>>
>>38310204
I never said I wasn't friendo. I did make that last part a bit confusing. Let me rephrase it.
>and continue to shit on you into your young adulthood.
>>
>>38310251
Haha, stupid millennial
>>38310218
I kek hard when I see a white woman being fucked by a black man
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1468646541713.jpg (360KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1468646541713.jpg
360KB, 1024x1024px
>>38310194
WTF, I hate whites now

>>38310169
Heh heh. Yeah, they deserve what they get. How else will they learn?

I have accepted the death of Europe. The only ones worth saving already fled because they knew what was happening and weren't okay with it.

As for the rest of them, they made their bed; now it's time to sleep in it.
>>
>>38306146
Who cares about minorities? Seriously. What makes minorities so special that apparently it's better to have them than white people? Why do their opinions matter more?
>>
>>38303423
I've learned in life that because I have a small penis short ugly and autistic and dumb ill never be respected or amount to anything in life even if I lift weights.
>>
>>38310349
That sucks bad, but you can still improve.

Get rich and debaucherous.
>>
>>38310380
I can't be rich because im barely functioning but at least I have a six pack and a hot body xD
>>
>>38303666
Disagree with the racial political analysis, but you got everything else right. Strong men who go to the gym tend to judge people by the color of their skin less than limpwristed liberals. They try to peg everyone into certain groups.
>>
>>38302964
Fun Fact: That picture isn't supposed to be showing Republicans in a positive light.

The creator of that comic is a hardcore liberal and hates Trump. This was his way of insulting Trump supporters.
>>
>>38310590
What a cuck
>>
File: 1310763007809.png (53KB, 744x567px) Image search: [Google]
1310763007809.png
53KB, 744x567px
>>38305177
>nobody realizing the dumb camwhores are leeching off the rich old dude who preaches hardwork and free market capitalism.

Don't mind me, just lifting for the revolution.
>>
>>38310393
It is a good thing. Knowing that you're hot.

You gonna make it
>>
>>38303753
I've lived in several countries. America is by far the best. Suck this GDP dick
>>38306137
>>
>>38303666
You seem pretty full of it
>>
>>38310134
>old Cletus yells at cloud
>>
who else here /ameriboo/? Greatest country of all time to be quite honest with y'all.

Basically the only reason I even lift is so I can marry a qt American for a green card.

Trump is pretty cool, too.
>>
>>38303753
This. Fag won't even post his country KEK.

It's like how all the non-Americans complain about flags on /pol/ because their countries are objectively worse, LOL
>>
>>38303423
So that's why they take roids. It all makes sense
>>
BUILD THE WALL
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
>>
>>38303500
this
>>
>>38302964
Even Republicans are leaving trumps sinking ship. Cucks will be btfo in November when shillary is prz elect.
>>
I've been lifting for 5 years.

I am not a racist and I treat everybody with respect.

This is low quality bait, even for summertime /fit/.
>>
>>38310212
This is very true. I saw a few Native Americans scalping this poor white guy in my gym. They scalped him after shooting a few arrow into his body.
>>
>>38302964
>tfw you started lifting you started hating other races not based on stats or anything like that but how they treated the gym
INDIANS WILL BURN
YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING MANLETS DESERVE TO BE CRUSHED FOR USING THE SMITH MACHINE AS A LEG PRESS
>>
>>38303734
It'll become less shit next week (school starts). It'll become even less shit after the election (not as many stormtards will visit 4chan to call anyone who doesn't support Trump a shill).

1 year of elections makes nearly everyone an asshole. My dad called me a joke because I accidentally told him that I'm voting for Trump. People at work ask me if I support Trump simply because I don't actively condemn him. And other Trump supporters ask me why I don't support each and every one of his policies and actions.
>>
File: Longroom.png (87KB, 1272x590px) Image search: [Google]
Longroom.png
87KB, 1272x590px
>>38311269
*yawn*
And Rubio is absolutely crushing Trump in Florida, right?
>>
>>38311317
There is something about politics that brings out the very worst in people.
>>
File: 1470197178741.jpg (106KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470197178741.jpg
106KB, 587x800px
>>38311336
>supporting a doomed candidate
SAD!
>>
>>38303753
Dude, i'm in Australia and i hate it here, we're loosing more freedoms of speech under the guise that it will stop racism, and if anyone points out the error in thinking of the new cuck laws, that individual is quickly dismissed as a racist ect, it gets to the point where loving your country and what it stands for or the ideas it was built on is a bad trait, yeah to the fucking commies.

This often makes me wonder what living in the USA would be like, i really like the 1st and 2nd amendment. The 1st is much supperior to the deminishing free speech laws that Australia has.

Btw you guys are so fucked with the current election, there are no good choices, but one is worse then the other.. I'd want see hillary fucking perish. If Trump wins, then finally Hillary will be fucked because going after her ass will not be the violation of messing with a presidential election. If only trump can stfu and think before he speaks.
>>
>>38311373
>Trump is doomed!
Said the increasingly nervous man for the 50th time that year.
>>
Why are white people on this site so insecure???
>>
File: 1243455.jpg (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243455.jpg
201KB, 600x600px
>>38311541
I guess you didn't see the riot today in black neighborhoods in honor of the black gangster who pulled a gun on a black cop and was shot dead? They even screamed "black power" and blamed whitey the whole time doing it.

White people are insecure in feelings but blacks are insecure in action.
>>
>>38311571
don't care, post more panko
>>
>>38311422
How so? Im in vic and I call all my chink friends chink
>>
>>38311541
White cucktionalists will always be cry and bitch. They rarely realize they don't get free shit because of their race
>>
>>38311601
>They rarely realize they don't get free shit because of their race
Well no shit. The entire point of Affirmative Action is to give a handicap to Blacks and Hispanics so they can play (and fail) in the big leagues.
>>
>>38303423
If hard work = reward than donkeys would be bathing in gold.
Work smart instead.
>>
>>38311709
Well i'm black and got into Virginia Tech with a 1740 SAT score.

Currently have a 3.4 gpa majoring in Architecture :^)
>>
>>38303611

Back2reddit
>>
>>38303533
Fuck you , you Euro Faggot its probably legal in the country next to you're piece of shiy inbred island of Proud
Cock Goblestan.
>>
>>38309083
So by your logic we can go to any other first world country, commit thefts, which is a serious indictable offense, as well as the obvious offenses against the visa requirements which are in essence put in place to give everyone a fair chance at having a "better life" as you call it, and this only counts as a minor inconvenience to you because you're too myopic to understand the further reaching implications of unrestricted immigration etc.

Brilliant.
>>
File: Syndrome.png (878KB, 940x2038px) Image search: [Google]
Syndrome.png
878KB, 940x2038px
>>38302964
We make everyone start lifting weights till everyone is a racist asshole

And when everyone is a racist asshole
>no one is
>>
>>38311871
Good for you. Now if only we would have bred more like you on the plantation rather than the ones too dumb to question then we wouldn't be headed the way of Brazil right now.
>>
>>38311422
you know what, your post had so many spelling errors I think you should emigrate from Oz because you're one of the garden variety bogan scumbags who are just as bad as the filthy indians that shit up this country.
>>
>>38303734
kys
>>
>>38302964
> What is it about lifting weights that turns good men into racist assholes?
From what I have seen weight lifting turns men into bisexuals. If you are a muscular twink you can get fucked by nearly every weight lifting guy in the gym.
>>
>>38309375
Dude, that's a good field because I have some questions, or rather, some claims and I want someone to give me a sounding on them if they make sense at all or not

I'm pretty much convinced that highest-level banks and money economics have long since become little more than dreamweaving and are essentially investing into ideas and blowing soap bubbles, is that true?
>>
>>38308940
>nigs dominating powerlifting events
>>
>>38311422
>we're loosing more freedoms of speech under the guise that it will stop racism

wtf our governer general was literally espousing the "right to be a bigot" not even 2 years ago. With Hanson in the senate now, 18C is a major contested issue. Have you actually paid attention to our politics at all or are you just regurgitating what /pol/ says?

>the deminishing free speech laws that Australia has.

Such as? Also you know that Australia has <never> had guarenteed freedom of speech right? Not that it matters anyways - I can't think of a single person barring Bolt whose ever been fined due to hate speech bruz

> Trump wins, then finally Hillary will be fucked because going after her ass will not be the violation of messing with a presidential election.

As much as I like the appeal of the drama that would ensue if Trump won, you know he doesn't see anything wrong with the use of Nuclear weapons right? It's literally goodbye civilisation if that savage wins.
>>
File: 1466476314439.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466476314439.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>38311336
>he doesn't know that Longroom was completely BTFO by actual polling experts

literally grasping at straws lmao

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/
>>
>come to /fit/ for the first time to start a routine since i'm tired of being a lanklet
>see commies employing sophistry
this is just election shitposting right ? it can't possibly be sincere
>>
>>38311979
Genius.
>>
File: ayoblackboi.png (33KB, 604x362px) Image search: [Google]
ayoblackboi.png
33KB, 604x362px
>>38310268
>>
>boo hoo de mean wacists. Back to my safe space

Fuck off, manlet cuck
>>
>>38313482
>It's literally goodbye civilisation if that savage wins.
Don't worry about that. There are safeguard measures against reckless leaders using nukes. It's at least a 30 step process which involves congressional approval, SoD approval, DoD approval, etc. Basically, the nuclear launch codes are not immediately available to the president.
>>
>>38302964
>leftists think that being strong and masculine is a bad thing
And then they wonder why we call them cucks
>>
>>38303423
>Hard work is the great equalizer.
Nope, some people are better at working than others. Great disillusioner, if anything
>>
>>38310959
Keep crying cucky O'Hare, liberals treat non whites like retarded infants.

Conservatives expect them to act like humans and have no issue with them when they do.
>>
I'm relatively fit. I work out a shit load in comparison to the average person. I work an average 45+ hour week. I've always had to work hard, but I'm still crazy liberal. The only people I hate are fat people.
>>
>>38315069
>>38311757
Learning to work smart takes its own grit.

Life rewards those with the correct inputs. That means enough dedication in the proper direction. Some people do neither correctly, or only one.

Success takes both.

Stay mad, lazybois
>>
>>38315069
>being this delusional
You know the funny thing about hard work? If you're not as good at it as someone else, you can even things up by working harder.
>>
>>38302964
>thinking you're above the jews by being conservative
>implying feeding the two-party-divide isn't exactly what the jews want

>duurrr me vs them is the only politics i know
>>
File: 1470710002594.png (492KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
1470710002594.png
492KB, 960x623px
>>38315325
Secure the gates, then eliminate the enemies inside.
>>
>>38303500

>tfw the natsoc crowd spills over into every board you visit and makes them even more shit

this '/k/ /fit/ /pol/ triumvirate of mean-spirited self improvement' meme is honestly the worst.
>>
>>38302964
they were racist assholes all along anon
>>
File: 1471127155351.jpg (28KB, 588x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471127155351.jpg
28KB, 588x616px
>>38315432
Your weakness is disgusting.
>>
OP's image is why people support Trump - because we're tired of trust-fund 'journalists' (political activists would be the correct term) portraying the vast majority of white Americans as racists, minorities as helpless, and men as stupid animals.

Stormfags on this thread are why we keep quiet about it - we don't want to be pegged into the same group as autistic brownshirt fascists who insert their poisonous ideologies into every conversation and calling everyone who disagrees a shill or a cuck.

It's a fitness board, not a political one. Go to the gym and lift. Use your improved aesthetics to make you confident enough to talk to new people, even of other races. In the gym, you may even get advice from a variety of people. I've received excellent fitness advice over the past few months from Whites, Blacks, Jews, Arabs and Indians. Doubt any of them care nearly as much as some people on this thread do about race.
>>
>>38315668
>I've received excellent fitness advice over the past few months from Whites, Blacks, Jews, Arabs and Indians.

Actually, statistically unless they outright said their race, you got it almost all from whites.
>>
>>38313211
>I'm pretty much convinced that highest-level banks and money economics have long since become little more than dreamweaving and are essentially investing into ideas and blowing soap bubbles, is that true?

Pretty much, and most serious acedemic economist - left, right or center - would agree. Just stop listening to shills of all shades.
>>
>>38314821
I have to agree with this, most leftists seem to find the idea of strenght and aggression abhorrent. Not all, but more so than right-wingers.

t. leftist
>>
>>38303976
Inheritance tax is immoral bullshit that forces bereaved families to take out loans or sell their house you spiteful socialist arse.

Inheritance tax is the one tax that its always okay to evade.
>>
>>38315668
> I'm not racist, an tired of the impication I am
> Which is why am supporting a racist candidate & platform
>>
>>38310188
Unless you are over 35 or under 16 you are a millennial.
>>
Your time is up, marxist scum.
Did you really think that this cult of everything weak, ugly and perverse would last? You ruin everything you get your hands on. Modern architecture is shit, modern art is shit (literally), modern music is shit, you make a cult of everything sick, weak, fat, ugly and perverse and parade it through our public spaces.
But not for much longer, every day more white people are rediscovering their racial identity, and all it's nobility.
Your time is up.
>>
>>38302964
back to /pol/ you fucking fag
>>
>>38316806
>Black people can't call other black people niggers because they're black
>>
>>38309052
But all of that is wrong
>>
>>38316635
inheritance tax doesn't hit until your estate is worth several million dollars, dipshit

if you can't cover that in liquid assets, and your other assets aren't turning around enough money to cover it, it sounds like YOU were the one not working hard enough
>>
>tfw lifting made you more liberal
>tfw you'd rather everyone start off equal so they can make gains on their own merits
>tfw the concept of plutocracy is something people accept
>>
>>38304055
"working hard" is an all-around term for "personal responsibility".

to the average person, saving money is hard; losing fat is hard; gaining muscle is hard; not being impulsive is hard; etc, etc.

But you are correct, simple hard work is just a way to become a cog in the machine. Yet, it does have its place. As I've heard it put, bend your knee with the intent to get back up.
>>
>>38318438
>He thinks the answer to too much corrupt and bought out politicians is more political control and bigger government

Plutocrats and politicians work hand-in-hand. If you want everyone to be equal then it's not going to be the government that does it.
>>
>>38318527
>he thinks the answer to the free market fucking over the poor is more free market

yeah, private health insurance is GREAT
>>
>>38318539
We existed for thousands of years without welfare systems. The difference back then was that people who didn't work didn't get fed. They would starve and come to the ultimatum of being productive or dying from hunger. These welfare systems do nothing but nurture the mentality of the weak willed.
>>
>>38318586
They starved and couldn't do shit about it
In Mesopotamia if you didnt eat for a week you could do shit, now you can buy a gun and mug people

Somalia is a shithole because the easiest way to make a living is to break the law, and its sustainable because $50 gets you something from Russia to feed your family with
>>
>>38318539
And on welfare systems: I pay $100 a month for myself and my wife along with $20 of emergency supplimental coverage that would pick up any spare bills. How much does the average Canadian family pay each year through their taxes?

Buying private health insurance is like buying a car. If you don't know shit about cars then your more likely to get a shitty deal or splurge on a lemon. That's not the car manufacture company's fault that people make bad decisions.
>>
>>38318607
>Somalia is a shithole because the easiest way to make a living is to break the law, and its sustainable because $50 gets you something from Russia to feed your family with
its incredible how fast the argument comes towards race
>>
>>38318630
except buying shitty cars doesn't make the rest of the country have shitty healthcare by association

shitty coverage for half the population is the reason you pay $100 a month instead of $50
>>
>>38309052
It's not the fucking job of the employer to make you rich you disgusting commie.
>>
File: Zimbabwe_White_Exodus.jpg (481KB, 2465x795px) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe_White_Exodus.jpg
481KB, 2465x795px
>>38318607
Somalia is a shithole because the average IQ of a Somalian is considered mentally retarded in America. The only way they can survive is by either downsizing their population to where it is manageable or let white people or China take over. If they go the route of Zimbabwe then they will open up to Chinese Imperialism.

>>38318652
How much does the average Canadian family pay in taxes each year? Does it compare to my $120 a month? No. They pay more because politicians are naturally incompetent and don't know how to make healthcare systems better.
>>
>>38303611
Reproducing should not be a human right. If you're garbage without money you should not be having children.

If the poor weren't reproducing as out of control as they are, we wouldn't need anywhere near the amount of welfare we have AND the value of people would increase thanks to severely reduced offer, which means that the rich would have no choice but to share more of their money.

Yeah. The rich mentality is poison. But so is the leftist "we are all equaaaaalllsss", which ignores human nature and reality itself.
>>
>>38318696
If somalia is a shithole because of IQ, why wasn't America shithole 100 years ago when the average IQ was 70 by today's standards?

$120 is nearly a quarter of the average payment for healthcare. the vast majority of the population pays more and everyone receives a lower quality of care because the US system is bloated as fuck

>>38318701
The left isn't the side that wants to ban birth control and abortion, dipshit.
>>
>>38309052
Labor exists in a free market where you trade your time and skills for money. If your skills are not valuable why are you entitled to the same wage as someone with valuable skills?
>>
File: Abortion_RIPBaby.jpg (68KB, 506x657px) Image search: [Google]
Abortion_RIPBaby.jpg
68KB, 506x657px
>>38318782
>If somalia is a shithole because of IQ, why wasn't America shithole 100 years ago when the average IQ was 70 by today's standards?
Proofs.

>$120 is nearly a quarter of the average payment for healthcare. the vast majority of the population pays more and everyone receives a lower quality of care because the US system is bloated as fuck
Again, that's because people don't know how private healthcare works. If I said the average price of a car was $50,000 does that mean everyone owns a $50,000 car? No, because a $22,000 Honda Civic will get you from A to B with no problems at all. Yet if I ask the average American what the Honda Civic of healthcare plans in America is how many do you think would be able to answer?
>>
File: image.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>38313482
>le drumpf will start a war!!!!!
With who? Trump wants detant with Russia. It's Clinton who seems hell bent on escalation.

Just look at Syria, Libya, and Ukraine. All became war zones because of Clinton and Co.'s meddling.

Talking shit doesn't start wars, backing jihadist coups does.
>>
>>38318827
>Proofs.
behind all those blue links
>>
>>38318782
>If somalia is a shithole because of IQ, why wasn't America shithole 100 years ago when the average IQ was 70 by today's standards?
Except IQ tests didn't exist 100 years ago so it's impossible to prove that statement and that's not how IQ works, retard.
>>
>>38318827
>Proofs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

>that's because people don't know how private healthcare works

No, that's actually exactly how private healthcare works. If what you were saying were true, the median cost of healthcare in America would be similar to other countries but its not. This is an insanely complex issue that I guarantee you know a lot less about than you think you do.

>>38318982
>Ulric Neisser estimated that using the IQ values of 1997 the average IQ of the United States in 1932, according to the first Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales standardization sample, was 80. Neisser states that "Hardly any of them would have scored 'very superior', but nearly one-quarter would have appeared to be 'deficient.'" He also wrote that "Test scores are certainly going up all over the world, but whether intelligence itself has risen remains controversial.

Every time IQ tests are revised, scores go up. Tests were first created in 1912. This shit takes like 5 minutes of googling to learn. Its objective fact that people continue to perform better on IQ tests as time goes on, modelling it out to before modern times would put the vast majority of the population at levels near retardation by modern standards. Trying to say population IQ is necessary for country success is revisionist as fuck
>>
>>38313482
>It's literally goodbye civilisation if that savage wins.
how thick are you?
>>
>>38319045
Yeah I misunderstood what you were trying to say about IQ. We're on the same page.
>>
>>38318865
Stefan, hi

>>38318338
>>38316635
>not covering up the death of a family member (disposing of the body)
>being a faggot

I can only imagine not being a psychopath. But I really can't.
>>
File: Image.png (107KB, 930x687px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
107KB, 930x687px
>>38319045
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/people-getting-dumber-human-intelligence-victoria-era_n_3293846.html

Average IQ isn't going up, it's going down due to higher concentration of blacks and hispanics in America while white population is going down.
>>
>>38319185
>America
>study is from the UK

its a single study that doesn't even say that IQ directly has gone down, only reaction times.

IQ, as measured by actual IQ tests, has gone up over time.
>>
>>38319236
the flynn effect isn't in effect anymore
>>
>>38310274

Fucking darkfriends.
>>
Racism directly correlates with proximity to other races. White people (like me) who live among mexicans and blacks are naturally racist because we see how shitt these monkeys are.

White kids from Vermont who live in suburbs 3 doors down from grandpa are the only ones who shill for "diversity"
>>
>>38316848
You are going to cleanse our ranks from the weak who hold us back? Why, thank you kindly.
>>
File: capitalism2.png (186KB, 462x582px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism2.png
186KB, 462x582px
>>38317338
It's not a wrong/right thing, it's just a different perspective. What, you think your employer pays you more for your work than the value your work has for him? He'd lose money.

>>38318693
No, it's their job to make themselves as rich as possible, which involves - by neccessity - systematically paying workers less for their labour power than the value it adds.

>>38318821
Not what I was saying. No matter how skilled you are you will be underpaid: if the thing you do earns your boss $1000/day, he isn't gonna pay you $1100 to do it - he's gonna pay you less that $1000. Now that might be a lot of money for a days work, if you're a skilled person and if you are then kudos to you. But it's still less than what you make for your boss, by neccessity.

Oh, and I'm just explaning how the theory works. I don't necessarily believe in it myself, I just understand it.
>>
>>38312040
>1740
>good
>>
>>38302964
Let your wife or GF get fucked by a black guy
#reparations
>>
>>38321658
Cuckservatives already do this tho
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 750x1334px
>>38311979
Gold
>>
>>38304123
You're the kind of guy that would support rediculous government regulation on human genetic engineering
>>
>>38321493
It equates to a 115 IQ roughly, not a bad number by all means
>>
>>38302964
Lifting helps me deal with anger issues.
I'm worse when I haven't gone to the gym. I've always been racist though.
>>
>>38313523

>Nate Silver
>polling expert
>has been consistently wrong on Trump since the get-go.
>>
File: absolutely implicit.jpg (37KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely implicit.jpg
37KB, 479x480px
>mfw /pol/ is spreading into /fit/, /fa/, /k/, and /tv/.
>>
>>38324013

4chan has always been a hotbed of counter culture, and right now the counter culture is right wing
>>
>>38303533
Lol, you won't become a real European by shitposting the same thing in every thread, nice try Ahmed
>>
>>38310010
what's pol
>>
>>38323975
>trump in the shitter in every poll ever
>trump only competitive in a fantasy land
You cucks are basically larping at this point. The GOP is getting closer and closer to financially abandoning him.

Yfw Sanders was Hillary's biggest threat in this election?
>>
File: ted-rall-pat-tillman.gif (36KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
ted-rall-pat-tillman.gif
36KB, 500x390px
>>38302964
liberal cartoonists are some of the biggest ass holes in media.
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
This is a pretty spooky thread.
>>
>>38324909
but is he wrong
>>
>>38324909
Too many words in this English language manga. Political cartoons are easy - a picture, possibly with some short message. How some people don't get that I don't know.
>>
Ever notice how anti-racists live in lilly white middle class neighborhoods and only meet the odd black token once in a while?
>>
>>38308587
>>38308600
From your representatives at least. Rush Limbaugh is a real chubber. And Ted Nugent looks really weird.
>>
>>38324909
>museums in Afghanistan
They all burned down 50 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 566x943px
>>38310010
>>
>>38303611
I was born into a rich family and I've worked since I was in high school. From landscaping and fencing to working in a restaraunt. Go apply for your welfare nignog
>>
I think Anti-Americans are cute.

Such an obvious projection of insecurities. I pity them, really.

Inferiority complexes, not even once.
>>
File: anti-americanism.png (24KB, 639x255px) Image search: [Google]
anti-americanism.png
24KB, 639x255px
>>38325812
>Pakistan hates America because obvious reasons
>China hates America because obvious reasons
>Germany loved America until 2013 and after that went NSA REEEEEEEEEEE
Truth be told, you shot yourselves in the foot with the latter one
>>
>>38327686
kek, fucking Germancucks

>tfw stuck in Germany
>tfw biggest goal in life is to become an American
>GOAT country desu

born in le wrong country
>>
>>38327854
And do what?
Switch turks for niggers?
Have your vote mean even less because lmao2parties?
Deluding yourself m8
>>
>>38302964

>MANDATORY ESTROGEN-ESTRADIOL DAILY INJECTIONS!!! SHHH..NO MORE TOXIC MASCULINITY, ONLY FEMINISM NOW!!

I want to go back to the caveman era
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.