[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does getting fit actually improve your chances of getting a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 42

File: 159174917191.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
159174917191.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
Does getting fit actually improve your chances of getting a gf or is it just a meme?
>>
>>38301028
I have an honest question that at some point in my life I had to ask myself too

Do you even try?
No, really do you try to get one?
After many lonely years I realized that I did nothing to meet new people/girls and therefore it was basically impossible for me to get a gf

They won't just knock on your door m8
>>
>>38301028
it has improved my self esteem
- that might help a lot
>>
>>38301028
just be confident bro
>>
File: 1469223148861.jpg (19KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1469223148861.jpg
19KB, 480x268px
>>38301028
>improves confidence
>improves attractiveness
>improves health and mental well-being

If you are really so retarded that you have to ask this question nothing will get you a girlfriend.
>>
body is just one of the stats that girls look at
let's say it's like Strength
but there's like 10 other stats and if they're low, your character is still a fucking noob
>>
>>38301028
Do you honestly want a girl who only cares about how you look?
Getting and staying fit is a positive quality showing maturity, resolve and general capability. The main change happens inside you.
>>
increases ur chances indirectly by raising your confidence levels
>>
>>38301066
>>38301066
>the heaviest thing we lift...
>>
A girlfriend? Hell no, but more sex for sure.
>>
>>38301028
It definitely helped me, because I went from quintessential nerd to a bit jockish and gave me confidence. 30 girls since then, now I'm in a super happy relationship
>>
>>38301051
>They won't just knock on your door m8

Unless you have an attractive face, then you can just load up Tinder and have them come to your doorstep every day.
>>
File: 1470990835815.jpg (108KB, 1575x795px) Image search: [Google]
1470990835815.jpg
108KB, 1575x795px
>>38301028
The idea is to improve your self-esteem which improves your ability to take risks which improve your social skills which improve your chances of getting a gf/laid/a job/whatever
>>
>>38301028
in my case I've started caring for my health and aesthetic after getting a gf, she was already fit and I was around 35 pounds overweight, so I didn't think it was fair to stay in bad shape
getting fit was actually great, because improving your health and seeing you becoming a better man is great for your self esteem, but its not everything, by itself it will help you, but you need to get your shit togheter, try to get a cultural hobby, women gush if you are fit and know your shit
>>
>>38301081
Sadly...
This.

If you're looking for love and a companion then becoming a Chad Thundercock is not the right way.

You'll get more access to pussy, but you'll find far fewer women who'll want to stick around after the sex or even care who you are beyond the fact that you make her soak through her panties, fuck her brains out. and make her girlfriends, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-hubby jealous.

You'll get more attention, but will you be wiling to or be able to deal with that attention?
Can you change that attention into something real and special with a good woman?
You'll get ripped and fix your looks, you'll get more hooks for sure. Hell you'll get fish leaping into your boat when you haven't even pulled your rod out. But will you find the right catch or even be able to recognize that catch if you do?
>>
File: 2A==.jpg (46KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
2A==.jpg
46KB, 800x534px
It's bullshit, you still need;

>Looks
>A job
>Transport
>Social status and friends
>Able to talk to women and make them laugh etc..
>>
>>38301121
Woah
>>
>>38301130
All this. 5+ years lifting, no gf, going on 30 soon.
>>
>>38301028
most women would rather date a fit man than a skeleton or a fattass so yes it increases your dating pool
>>
>>38301065
Thanks for relating to me
>>
Lift until you can be yourself and confident. That's all that really matters, don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand
>>
>>38301121

Brother who has hurt you?
>>
>>38301028
How could it just be a meme, try getting into shape like how someone like Mark Wahlberg was in the early 90's and if women aren't attracted to you, then the sky will fall shortly thereafter

Of course, you'll only attract dumb skanks this way, this is all assuming you have the personality of a rock
>>
>>38301028
I was a 25 yo virgin before I started lifting and now I have a gf who I creampie on the regular. Worked for me I guess.
>>
>>38301121
>You'll get ripped and fix your looks, you'll get more hooks for sure. Hell you'll get fish leaping into your boat when you haven't even pulled your rod out.
This, i want this
Tell me how i get this
>>
>>38302658
I bet you at least had some female acquaintance in your life and an active social life to boot.

The guys who have no friends, no social circle, no female acquaintances, for the most part a hermit: lifting won't help shit.
>>
>>38301028
girls give you more room for mistakes if you look nice. if you're a chubby short guy, you better hit gold with the first thing you say. if you've got some fine arms for her to put her hands around, she might give you some more time to fumble around with words.
>>
>>38302703
Find a build that compliments your body and your personality.

Do not go under 10% bodyfat or over 15% bodyfat.

"Otter" and "Athletic" mode are the only acceptable bodytypes.

Put on mass in the following areas in terms of importance
1.arms + sholduers
2.chest
3. back
4.Legs.

Eat healthy and drink lots of water and stay hydrated. These two things will change how you look and feel in ways that women will notice.

Wear clothes that show off your body but make sure you aren't a complete creeper zyzz tier fuccboi manho about it.

Take stock of your face and hair situation.
Take a look at the most popular men in media and in your local area who fit your race, apparent age, build and your face.
Look at the way they keep their hair.
Copy it.

Carry yourself better and be able to have a small conversation with people. If a woman finds you attractive enough she'll think anything you say is fascinating.
Mainly because she's too turned on or fascinated to think straight.

And if she's really into you she'll come up to you. Believe me.

That's it. That's all I know.
If you can't make that work then I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>38302711
Actually, I was an loner who would get drunk by himself and play videogames all night. My landlord literally referred to me as a hermit once. Then I cut down on the drinking when I started counting calories and I got a new job, which is where I met her. I was 8 months into lifting at that point so I guess I was fit enough that she didn't just dismiss me a a fat weirdo outright. Instead I was just a reasonably fit weirdo so she was interested enough to get to know me. I have a good general knowledge and I'm somewhat funny, so I was able to hold her attention even though I was a little awkward. I guess personality did the rest. I was also honest with her about my being a virgin and she appreciated the honesty. Anyway, all I'm saying is that getting fit will help you not get dismissed right away and then you get to actually showcase who you are as a person.
>>
>>38302868
>my landlord
>my new job

You're a normie.

The people I'm talking about are in their mid to late 20s who still live at home with their parents and have never had a job (as well everything else I mentioned).
>>
>>38302819
Im on a path to lower my bf (im at 18%) when ive bulked up abit more (currently 89kg at 184cm)
Other than that ive managed to complete all the rest except for the clothes part so lets hope this does the trick

Wish me luck senpai
>>
>>38301121
>make her girlfriends, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-hubby jealous

Not even bro...the real jealously comes from the current boyfriends. I have witnessed first hand how these hoes ain't loyal and it is not a pretty sight.
>>
>>38302941
Could you please post a picture? I really want to know what 18% bf looks like. I'm pretty sure I'm close to 18% as well and just want to compare
>>
>>38301063
this basically

It's kind of obvious.
>>
File: bzzbzz.jpg (80KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bzzbzz.jpg
80KB, 914x1091px
There is only one thing you need to do if you want a qt gf.
>>
File: hacked.jpg (57KB, 494x453px) Image search: [Google]
hacked.jpg
57KB, 494x453px
>>38303465
/ K I D N A P P I N G /
>>
>>38302919
What I said still applies faggot.

You gotta get fit to get the clit.
>>
>>38301028
Quit being a faggot. Having a girlfriend sucks. Sure at first you will be excited about getting pussy, but eventually you realize the vast majority of women are parasitic gains goblins who rob you financially and you pay up because they have a cunt.

Stop worrying so much about getting muh wafiu and work on yourself. Quit putting women on a pedestal and maybe you will actually get laid.

Just remember for every hot girl you see, a guy is sick of their shit.
>>
File: 1417295628290.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417295628290.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>21
>lifting for years
>have nice apartment with city skyline view
>have job making 76k
>have good sense of fashion
>have varied interests including piano, jazz music, volleyball, philosophy, history, hiking
>not ugly probably
>but no gf
None of us are gonna make it
>>
>>38303615
cool story bro
>>
>>38303615
> No college education
> Browse 4chan
> 21 year old male without a college degree who likes philosophy = insufferable prick who quotes Ayn Rand and thinks he's the shit
>>
>>38303615
Well at least I don't feel as bad about my similar situation.

So you can take solace in that.
>>
the only reason 90% of you don't have a girlfriend is because you don't put the effort into it. you're blinded by 4chan/reddit/misc's view of women and are intimidated by them, in a sense.

trust me something you're doing around women is PUSHING THEM AWAY. either that or you're not making any attempts at getting one and are waiting for them to come to you. you don't chase them, but you don't just ignore them either.
>>
>>38303615

Your interests sound boring dude
>>
>>38303615
Oh god, it' not that hard. Get a decent job and be decent looking and there you go. The problem with a lot of us is that our personality is kinda loner, and we don't get to know new people.
>>
>>38303615
You listed your positives now list all of the negatives in your life
>>
>>38303577

This is good. It's not about just having a girlfriend it's about having someone you connect with at your very core. Pussy is fun but unless you love the girl it is rarely worth it unless you're bored.

Don't sweat over it. Enjoy following your own personal dream and desires (that aren't about pussy) first, and eventually a fulfilling relationship will find its way into your life.
>>
>>38303653
I have a BS from UNC Chapel Hill

>>38303682
Everyone at my work is over 35, everyone at my gym is over 26, no friends in this town, therefore I have entered hermit mode

>>38303675
Oh yeah lemme also include drinking, partying, weed, fucking. Now I'm much more interesting right
>>
>>38301028
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY TIMRES CAN THE SAME THING BE POSTED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
>>
>>38301028
Just bee yourself.
>>
>>38303752
>>38303465
epic meme friend
>>
File: 1467515223851.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467515223851.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>high school dropout
>no friends or social circle at all
>socially retarded because grew up a loner
>kissless virgin
>no driver's license
>no money
>live with mother
>NEET
>literally only redeemable feature is that I'm /fit/

Where's my gf?
>>
>>38303702
>unc chapel hill
>not uva
Do you even public ivy?
>>
>>38303702

drinking and partying is being social.

honestly, it sounds to me that you just are not trying. you are thinking some girl is just going to fall into your lap. trust me, ive been there and it does not work that way. you got to get out there and approach. you dont have to approach in real life, but you do have to have a way to meet women even if it is tinder or whatever.
>>
>>38303801
/fit/'s problem is that it thinks the universe owes them and they want everything handed to them on a silver platter without putting in any effort.
>>
>>38303801
Age?
>>
File: hexagons.jpg (323KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hexagons.jpg
323KB, 800x800px
>Instantly hit 2/3/4/5
>get job making 100k
>never go above 10% bf no matter what you eat
OR
>one (1) gf

choose
>>
>>38301028
>is it just a meme
This meme has to stop!
>>
>>38303833
>>
>>38303840
Am I barred from getting a gf if I choose the first option?
>>
>>38301065
My 99 str pure ins't a fukin noob m8 meet me in wildy
>>
>>38303856
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
It's literally ALL about the FACE

body is of minor importance

Face>height>>>>'image' >all
your image is also defined by the halo or failo you get from your looks. e.g= handsome introvert = mysterious / ugly introvert = creep

even childeren know this, everyone knows it but noone dares to admit it: if you're in the 90 percentile ( and upwards) of looks you get all the women, every other male is just trying to catching up by trying to dress stylish, lifting, working our their confidence... you lost at birth, it's that simple aspies
>>
>does being more attractive increase your successes with women?
Take a fucking guess
>Does being fit automatically get you pussy?
Take a fucking guess
>>
>>38303840
Option A, no doubt about it
Fuck bitches, get money
>>
>>38303865
do the emote pls
>>
>>38303870
>someone has it easier than me
>let me give up and die
you're the worst kind of faggot
>>
>>38303833
>>
I had a gf when 17, then met a girl at 19 i fucked multiple times. Im 20 now, waiting to be 21 to smash pussy again.
>>
File: FRAME.jpg (100KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
FRAME.jpg
100KB, 1243x1059px
>>38301028
WHAT DO WE WANT?

HEIGHT FACE FRAME!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38303889
you're playing catch up with your genes buddy. good luck. just accept you're genetic trash. it's not for everyone my friend. life isn't fair despite what your parents told you. and since there aren't any cultural bounds that controle women's hypergamy, they are the sole & final arbiters of genes. and yours just don't cut the grade - like 99 procent of /fit/
>>
>>38303931
I don't care.
>>
>>38303870
I don't know where this meme comes from. An autistic hambeast with a great face is still fucked.

It's face x height x body, if any of them are too low your whole attractiveness sore is shit. Then you multiply all that by social status and there you go.
>>
Here is a technique based off Fight Club. Imagine who you ideally want to be. Imagine everything about that person. How they act, how they dress, what they do. Now I want you to store that in your mind.

Now I want you to imagine a switch. When you flip this switch, you instantly start acting like your ideal person. Do not leave it on too long. start with 5 minutes a day. Over time keep increasing it to be longer and longer. Over time you will start becoming more and more like your ideal.

When flipping the switch, using it for motivation is a good idea. If you feel lazy and don't want to go to the gym, flip it. If you see an attractive girl and want to approach, flip it. If you have to give a presentation to your boss, flip it.
>>
>>38303957
I've read and watched fight club multiple times and this was not a part of it
>>
>>38303944
sure, repeat that enough to yourself and you might start believing it. you were born for one purpose, and you failed. enjoy your life.

>>38303945
yeah because his facial aesthetics are ruined by fat. a handsome man can act as autistically as he wants and still get laid easily - enough tinder experiments prove this
>>
Have many girls have you fucked and many many gfs have you had?

>fucked 7
>gf'd 1
>>
It's just a meme,you can go back to /r9k/ and be a sad cunt there.
>>
>>38303974
Maybe its in the Book
>>
>>38304031
read >>38303974 again
>>
>>38303974
Not him but it's implied. Edward Norton always wanted to be like Tyler and he gradually allowed himself to be Tyler hence the more frequently you see Tyler throughout the film
>>
>>38303981
So what you're saying is that that my prime directive is DOA and now I have nothing to do?
Sounds like freedom my man
>>
>>38301063
>improves health
lol, nice meme
>>
>>38303974

They never talk about flipping switches or whatever, but the idea of slowly becoming Tyler is there.

>Had I been going to bed earlier every night? Have I been sleeping later? Has Tyler been in charge longer and longer?

> People do it every day. They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they like to be. They don't have the courage you have, to just run with it.

> Little by little. You're just letting yourself become...Tyler Durden!
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 980x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 980x854px
>had girls be interested in me before I started lifting
>they were usually fat or not very attractive
>didn't notice them until other people or them would flat out tell me what was happening
>started lifting so I could not notice hot girls being interested me instead of not noticing ugly girls be interested
>>
>>38304064
you're completely right. it's a blessing and a curse depending how you look at it
>>
>>38304060
Ups, my bad.
>>
>>38302819
You forgot the most important part:

DON'T BE A MANLET!
>>
>>38301051
this hit me a lot harder than i thought it would

ive managed to get girls to cheat on their bfs with me, but ive never managed to get any of them to be with me
after having this happen 5 times i think i became jaded and just "gave up"
sorry, kinda wanted to rant...

but what this anon said is true now that i think about it
gotta put yourself out there
even girls have to put themselves out there. even though, for girls, usually tehy just have to wait for someone to approach them, no one is going to approach thme if they just stay inside all the time
>>
>>38301121
Please accept this fedora
>>
I just want a girl to chill with and eat pizza with on friday night
>>
by like 10% MAX

lol

Two dudes I personally know that are the most 'successful' with women are like 5'11 170lbs.
>>
>>38302711
This is exactly my situation. I've been boxing most of my life and two years lifting seriously. Still khv faggot. I'm a special snowflake that way. A forever alone permavirgin
>>
>>38303990
-girls I fucked = 0

-girls I gf'd = 0

-girls I dated, even made out with, went to the movies, and one day she decided to make out with another guy in a club just in front of me (when she wasnt even drunk, bitch didnt even try to hide it), and then acted as if nothing happened = 1

FML
>>
>>38301083
you have to load up tinder first, and there is no need to put a clear image of your face
>>
>>38305172
Is tinder worth trying out to find a gf or is it just to hook up? I've no interests in lame one night stands
>>
Why would you want a gf lol how beta do you have to be
>>
>>38303840

OPTION 1

OPTION 1 NOW

NO FUCKING TAKEBACKS
YESS
>>
>>38305669
no one is strictly doing one night stands or strictly looking for a gf/bf. you never know how great of a person you meet

it's a way to meet people same as any other
>>
>>38305823
Yeah I should just give it a try. Worst case scenario I get no matches, best case scenario I meet new friends/gf. Can't be worst than staying home alone
>>
>>38304637
That's right anon-kun! We can do this!
>>
No unless you are physically attractive. Being /fit/ and being good - looking are not mutually exclusive concepts.

To get a girl, you need to be a cut above the rest. You need to be better than all other men in her sphere of influence/circle.

Being better will include factors such as; popularity/notoriety/status, wealth, social background, height.......

How ripped you are is also included but being ripped is a PLUS.

Most women know plenty of guys who are wealthy, popular, connected and attractive and hold out for that. Even women who don't know any man like that will feel entitled to that type of man because she saw him in a hollywood film, on a series, on instagram, at varsity,

This kind of man merely existing means she feels entitled to him, so Op you have your work cut out for you as you aren't only competing and being compared with people a woman knows but also guys she'll never be able to get under normal circumstances
>>
File: 15827192818.jpg (154KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
15827192818.jpg
154KB, 653x635px
>have a great personality
>too fucking shy, awkward and anxious to open up to anyone or even talk to anyone
>>
>>38306222
Iktfb
>>
File: iwant2berichpiano.png (429KB, 602x520px) Image search: [Google]
iwant2berichpiano.png
429KB, 602x520px
>>38301028
yes

its not a sole factor (ie. getting ripped = bitches, is not true)

but it does help

although i don't know what you are really looking for

if you are looking to get laid, then yeah it's going to work

its a nice rush from going to no bitches, to having 5 bitches on call to fuck

but trust me, be careful of what you wish for, its going to get old after a while

i won't lie its fun, but you are going to crave emotional connection eventually

so id say work on your interpersonal skills as well

pic related, at 135 i pulled no bitches, at 160 i pulled shallow bitches that just wanted to fuck
>>
>>38306280
Lmao with that body I don't really believe you are pulling any 'bitches'.
>>
>>38305859
Tinder is already dead as fuck for men m8
>>
>>38306222
That means your personality is shit, wake up
>>
>>38306298
are you retarded? he looks better than 95% of the population. Every guy these days is turbo dyel
>>
>>38306298
how delusional do you have to be anon? Do you really, actually think you need some roided up body to get female attention? His body is more than fine for that purpose, go back to lifting away your insecurities.
>>
>>38304637
fuck off dude youre the worst kind of person takng other dudes grills. choke on dick weak faggot and die.
>>
File: 1346622688668.png (205KB, 308x306px) Image search: [Google]
1346622688668.png
205KB, 308x306px
>>38306349
>95% of the population
I'm sure that's a very objective and carefully researched statistic
>>38306355
>Do you really, actually think you need some roided up body to get female attention?
Did I say that ? You people get into assumptions and cringe worthy ramblings so fast lol
>>
>>38306397
Oh no, you didn't say that at all, you just said that his body didn't pull any bitches, which is to say doesn't get him any extra female attention, but no you didn't say that at all.
>>
>>38304904
Tfw haven't even made it this far
>>
>>38301130

>subjective
>how can you lift and deal with your dietary requirements without a job?
>lol no
>projecting bullshit, go and talk to a grill, hell go and talk to a dude, that you don't know no one cares about your "social status"
>"I want a gf but can't speak to people."

Yeah you're fucked on that last one. But as boring as women are, just treat them like you do the people you don't find attractive, suddenly your anxiety will disappear, you'll be more casual and "make them laugh etc"
>>
>>38306222
>have a great personality
>don't actually have a great personality

this is what you typed dumbass
>>
>>38306434
You an always spot low energy idiots when they use pathetic sarcasm like this.
>>
>>38306373
takes two to tango faggot
im not saying i dont deserve the hate, but you gotta be fair and give equal blame/hate to the girl as well
>>
>>38306509

I'm in this situation more than I like to be too.

I get oneitis a lot, and it always seems to be with girls that are in relationships and more often than not they'll either cheat or straight up leave their current partners to mess around with me for a little bit, but it never turns into a full relationship.

Chances are you're really good at giving girls the attention that they think they deserver or that they're not getting from their current partners. But they also perceive you as being somewhat beneath them for some bullshit reason.
>>
>>38306298
ok lol

>>38306349
chill I'm still dyel

>>38306355
good looks

but yeah if you really want to fuck it's not too hard

and I think that's what everyone chases at first (I did)

like I said it is fun, but I'd trade all the times of meaningless sex for one bitch I can really connect with

but that's just me
>>
>>38301028
>tfw been talking to qt girl for a few months
>tfw whenever you two always hang out you act like a couple
>tfw you kiss and cuddle her
>tfw she calls you babe and stuff
>tfw you ask her if she's interested in you and she says "I am! I would like to get to know you. I just don't have time in my life for a relationship right now you now?"
>tfw you two still go on dates and kiss and cuddle and fuck

I don't get it brehs.. Is she actually one of the few who has a lot of shit going on in her life?? I mean I'm fine doing what her and I are doing I just don't get it.

>tfw so close to getting qt gf
>>
>>38306603
are we twins...
ive even got the same girl to cheat on her bf twice, two different bfs
and now that i really count it, its 6 girls, fuck
i just dont know what to do, especially since most of these girls ive been involved with, it wasnt a fuck around for me, i had "oneitis" for them

insert faggot forveralone meme here
cant lift the fucking feelings away
>>
if dubs we're all gonna make it
>>
>>38303840
Any answer that's not opt. 2 is fucking retarded
>>
>>38306509
ofc. but you still a faggot dude.
>>
File: 1465764839517.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1465764839517.png
10KB, 604x608px
Do you ever think girls ever feel "that feel when no bf?"

I mean almost everyone on 4chan and even parts of reddit likes to vent about their frustrations and feelings when it comes to not having a girlfriend, but they're all men

Are women as affected by loneliness as much as men are?
>>
>>38307468
Who do you think starts the vast majority if not all of the >no gf threads?
>>
>>38303702
>unc ch

My man
>>
>>38301063

>improves health

t.dyel
>>
>>38303815
Uva is not fucking Ivy or anywhere close to that. You guys are a cut rate penn state. You guys are almost as bad as Michigan fags
>>
>>38306280
How long did it take to get to 160?
>>
>tfw 5'11, 200lbs, down from 350
>tfw just as lonely as I've ever been
>tfw just kind of accepted it at this point

It's never going to get any better, is it, /fit/.
>>
>>38301028
If it'll help me get laid at least once so I stop being a permavirgin then its fine with me.
I already upgraded from kissless virgin and have one year of college left so I am feeling hopeful.
>>
>>38303815
Fuckouttahere with your wahoo bullshit
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ne0vt3hESo1qf08gp.jpg (17KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ne0vt3hESo1qf08gp.jpg
17KB, 255x239px
>>38301028
3 shit you need to do to fix your dating life

>"Be yourself"/Have Self-Respect/Confidence/Vulnerability its all the same shit. What it all means is that you should not compromise yourself and act like someone you are not just for a girl to like you. Just do you, and develop who are are. Be someone who you respect and strive toward that ideal. It doesn't even have to be lofty. Getting off of 4chan is a good start.
>Fix your appearance. First impression matter so fucking much you can't even grasp it. Women do the exact same shit that men do when they meet a person for the first time, they know in a split second whterhe or not they would sleep with you or not. Fix your wardrobe and get /fit/. Also Men's fashion is the most simple fucking thin on this god damn planet. Just wear monochrome, well fitting clothes.
>APPROACHING. Arguably this is the shit that really matters. Girls don't magically wander into your man-cave and ask if you they can suck your cock. You need to go out and forge geniune connection with people. They guys that get the most pussy are the guys that talk to alot of girls, there is no special way around this trust me even if you are a complete autist there is a girl that in the first second you meet her you'll know she's yours.

It really doesn't get deeper than this. If you think it does you spend waste your life and money on dumb shit like PUA or dick pills. But at the end of the day you need to be honest with yourself and do it the established way. YES IT WILL BE HARD. JUST LIKE THE FIRST DAY YOU STEPPED INTO THE GYM. BUT NOW YOU WALK INTO GYM BY HABIT AND DON'T GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT.
>>
Fuck women /fit/, fuck them
I can't do it again, I'm not investing myself into another person again, cause they'll just throw it away cause they think the grass is greener or something

I don't even have interest in hookups or anything, most women I probably would have thought are attractive no longer are to me, my libdo is shit now. Been like this for a while now, I'm sitting around, everyone else is out, no friends, all alone

I wanna die
>>
>>38307951
Probably not. Good going on the weight loss though.
>>
>>38301028

honestly when you hit your first 300lb deadlift sex will be nothing compared to the rush of being strong as fuark
>>
>>38308090
Anon senpai I dont have much problem approaching girls and have several times chatted them up to the point where I could have gotten somewhere with them but I just cant bring myself to do it, the fuck do I do?
>>
>>38308114
>I'm sitting around, everyone else is out, no friends, all alone
Sounds like a regular summer to me.
>>
>>38301028
it can, but its not guaranteed. depends on the person and how they choose to mature
>>
>>38307951

200 is still fat and unattractive at 5'11

you probably got ham legs
>>
>>38306717
dude. she's fucking 4 different guys right now.
remember all those times she's "busy"?
>>
>>38308183
Yeah I guess so. That was me like 5 years ago, then I had some good things and people in my life, summers weren't like this the past few years, now that's all gone and it's back to how it used to be
>>
>>38308169
Your obviously sabotogaing yourself or aren't taking this seriously then.

If you meet a girl for the first time and you actually think she likes you and isn't wasting your time tell in person that you'd like to go get coffee/walk in the park/ get ice-cream or whatever and get her details.

Then text her and meet her out then see if you click. If you guys suit each other and there is chemistry (its gonna be stupidly obvious) just make out with her.

Don't be bitch ans ask me what the problem is. You know what to do/ what you want to do. You just are doubting yourself and not following your instincts and shit.
>>
>>38308206
Hes probably still loosing weight anon. You really think anyone who lost 150 pounds is going to stop at 200?
>>
>>38308206
>200 is still fat and unattractive at 5'11

I'm not asking to start boning Stacy.

I went out to the movies today and saw guys much bigger than me with girlfriends.

Im also not even specifically talking about women....some friends would be nice, even.

>>38308249
Also this.
>>
>>38307839
>>38308070
t. hokies that didn't get to go to Mr Jefferson's university
>>
>>38308239
I dont mean going for a date and shit anon I mean talking to sloots at nightclubs so I can make out with/bone them. I do all the hard shit and then chicken out when it comes to the point where they stick their tongue in my mouth.

Although I have fucked up pretty much that exact situation when I was younger. My instincts are shit.
>>
>>38308309
I don't fuck with nightclubs sorry I can't give you any tips on that stuff hahahaha.
>>
>>38306717
i had the same thing. cut it out right now. give her the ultimatum or else your going to be miserable for like 3 years strait
>>
>>38306349
>95%
Literally kys faggot
>>
>>38307951
>>38308278
How old and where from?
I'm incredibly depersonalized but if I give enough effort I can make friends, I bet you can too anon.
>>
>>38306724
All hope is lost
>>
>>38303840
A without even hesitating
>>
>>38301028
yes it helps but its not going to be all you need.

you still have to talk to them :-(
>>
>>38306718
maybe because the girls your getting with are the shity ones who cheat.
>>
>>38301065
i need the cheats
>>
File: 1444999995169.webm (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444999995169.webm
450KB, 1280x720px
>>38308525
drinking +2 charisma
>>
>>38301028
Can't improve from 0, my man.
>>
>>38308620
Errr do you have this with sound?
>>
>>38308620
nice
>>
>>38306717
> I just don't have time in my life for a relationship right now

translation: she's holding out for a $100k/yr 6'2 chad thundercock. you're okay for the time being but she's not going to make any commitments when there's a chad on the horizon.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>38308620
nice
>>
File: 1412598438844.jpg (33KB, 379x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412598438844.jpg
33KB, 379x480px
Even if I did get a gf, I'd start wondering what she'd even see in me.
>>
you hoe ass bitches need to focus on shredding your vanity and giving it all up to Christ
>>
Yes, it really does. In a day and age when it's cool to be unfit, being fit makes you really stand out to grills. It's also important to have decent social skills.
>>
lol op no just realize you're still here with us, forever.
>>
>>38306717
She's keeping you as a backup/reserve. If you're getting sex and affection, don't split off with her, just don't treat her as a priority because she won't with you.
>>
I've been ripped/athletic for my entire life

Not once and I mean not once have I ever had to pursue a girl in 28 years. They've always made the first move and I've had dozens of girlfriends.
>>
Getting fit is necessary but not sufficient for getting a gf
>>
being social is number 1 imo, sure being fit is really important and goes a really long way but if you can make a girl laugh it goes so unbelievably far

my good friend is a fat low test neet who lives in his parent's attic and he literally has genuinely attractive girls fighting over him (no joke). he is really funny though and very charming and charismatic so i can only assume that that's where the appeal in him lies

being fit is important but don't put all your eggs in one basket
>>
Increases the chance of getting laid significantly, but will do nothing unless you have basic social skills. Think of it as a strong supplement to chatting girls up.

A GF is a different story. It's mostly done through personality.
>>
If you are fit, you're confidence and your charisma will boost a ton, and that helps a bunch, but you also have to put yourself in the position to meet girls or else you will never be successful
>>
>>38308421
21, from Chicago but currently living in a navy base in Florida.

I'm just kind of a loner, anon. I'm a sociable enough guy I guess. But when it comes to hanging out with people....meh. I could take it or leave it.

Or at least that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>38301083
> gf
> tinder
Wew
>>
File: andreia.jpg (91KB, 952x960px) Image search: [Google]
andreia.jpg
91KB, 952x960px
>>38307468
they do. when it happens you'll see them flood their facebook with bikini pictures, skirt pictures, tight dress pictures, workout pictures

it all ends once they hook a guy in, so download those pics while you can.
>>
>>38306717

at least your fucking this girl. just keep living your life and start seeing other girls until you find that qt. I believe in you.
>>
>>38308779

> In a day and age when it's cool to be unfit,

where the fuck is it cool to be a fat ass?
>>
>>38309621
i dunno, maybe he means the whole dad bod thing and health at any size

don't think that anyone actually thinks that's cool though but who knows
>>
Lifting = self confidence which leads to putting yourself into more situations than you might typically which increases the chances of meeting a hot chick
>>
had sex with my gf for the first time tonight
>>
>>38306397
>I'm sure that's a very objective and carefully researched statistic

You don't need careful research --- go to any mall in this country and count off the first 100 adult males you see.
I SERIOUSLY doubt that more than 5 will look better than that.
>>
>>38309906
cool
>>
>>38308341
Well I'm just not going to get anymore attached. I mean I fuck her and stuff but I'm going to talk with other girls as well

>>38308693
I would believe that but I'm 6'4 and I make a decent amount of money. I actually believe her cause she's busy with college full time and works 2 jobs
>>38308878
That's what I plan on doing just ride it out
>>38309587
Thank you anon maybe she'll come to her senses and be the one of not Hey at least I got to hang her
>>
File: 1469144882937.jpg (45KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1469144882937.jpg
45KB, 600x686px
>tfw you can't relate to anyone on a relationship level
>tfw you thought you did but it turns out it was just wishful thinking

Right now I honestly just want someone I find interesting. Maybe the problem is me and I'm too autistic/boring/different from everyone else. I dunno, it seems easy for everyone else.
>>
>>38302919
Getting a shitty normal job and a shitty little apartment is not difficult at all no matter how autistic and ugly you are if you have even just enough willpower to still shitpost on imageboards.
>>
>>38303840

you should have put in option B something like

>know your love of your live which also loves you back and will stay that way until your death

that way i would think it twice
>>
File: 1460932796823.jpg (127KB, 600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1460932796823.jpg
127KB, 600x1266px
If it doesn't I'm literally going to fucking kill myself.
I'm a 26yo kv for god's sake.
>>
>>38310482
Can you describe your day-to-day?
>>
>>38310482
Lost mine at 26 a few months ago. You're gonna make it bro.
>>
>>38310538
can u show me
>>
>>38301028
it does.

You treat more attractive people better because they are attractive. Being fit is very attractive to females. it's only one part of the picture. Girls are gay.
>>
It increases your sexual market value. It will only help if you're constantly turned down when you try.

If you never try, it won't do anything.
>>
since i started lifting i left humanity behind

literally people don't see in my direction in the streets, and girls don't even want to look at me

it's all fine though because i deadlift 600 lb
>>
>>38304807
i too like to fantasize but you will never have this image fulfilled in your life, there wont be 1 second where the girl wont be looking at snapchat, instagram, facebook or tumblr or pinterest. you will never be able to chill with a girl who wont be turned off immediately if you dont use the perfect combination of every second to fill in her speechelss void. if you dont talk she will find you creepy
>>
I just want to cum and feel good.
>>
>>38310659

my gf fits that image

>wants to cook for me
>says its her duty to make me finish
>likes to stay in and cozy up to me

i literally hit the jackpot
>>
File: 1400548909271.png (201KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1400548909271.png
201KB, 500x375px
I had sex with 3 girls over this summer....still having sex with them

2 of them have loooong term bfs like year long relationships and are bad as fuck (one sexy asian one latina with a fucking nice ass)

cant trust these girls anon do not get a gf

>snuck over to latinas house through window
>eat her pussy(fucking gross)
>fuck all night then cuddle
>suddenly her phone rings
>its her bf
>talks to her bf im rubbing on her ass getting hard
>starts jerking me off while on the phone
>ends phone call with "I love you"
>proceed to fuck her from behind grabbing her hair
>tells me later that night im bigger and more built than her bf in every way and that hes too skinny and feels like she would break him if she went all out
>mfw I hang out with her and her bf sometimes he suspects nothing

dont trust these hos anon its not worth it...cant even get in a relationship with these girls im fucking...theyll probably do the same thing to me if I got with them all it takes is one douchebag like me

>all these nudes on my phone
>>
>>38301028
its just a meme

you faggots dont even realize that when you get fit the best chance you get is a group of 3 or more girls spotted you and they try to make eye contact with you while whispering into eachothers ears about omg hes so hot or snickering to eachother, no matter what girls face you with your worst nightmares of having to walk up to them and either face horrible rejection or giving you a slight chance of having to play a million other games like texting and setting up dates and proving your not a pitiful loser to give you a chance of getting in their pants. its a never ending game of fearing that you will fuck up, face horrible judgement or that she will forget about you at any moment and you are back at square 1
>>
>>38301028
My last gf told me she wouldn't have been that interested in me if I were still a spookitor skellingtor. But then she'd try to keep me from going to the gym every day. There's no one winning solution.
>>
>>38310597
Sounds like you're really fucking ugly.
>>
>>38310739

i already made my decision when i started going to the gym, i knew that lifting would make me unlikeable and that there was no hope, it's just i really like it the iron
>>
>>38310732
maybe if you learned how to use periods you would get laid more often
>>
>>38310736

winning solution was to still go to the gym and continue to see gf.
>>
>>38310732
This is why you're not supposed to give a shit what girls think. Why are we supposed to care so much that they might disapprove of us. Who gives a shit. Girls are the most uninteresting people there are. If you are genuinely a good guy that's fit and attractive, and she still rejects you, it's her loss, not yours.
>>
File: 1289688055042.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1289688055042.gif
2MB, 300x169px
having a gf is literally terrible. best is having multiple fuckbuddies, next best is one fuckbuddy, next best is masturbating only. being in a relationship is bullshit
>>
>>38310704
she just fucking snapped me to fuck rn omg I just wanna watch initial D
>>
Meeting my gfs family in a few days what do?

going to dinner at their house, scared senpai
>>
ugh no it doesn't. It's been 3.5 years and nothing, still a kissless virgin. I seriously regret wasting all that time. I just want to lie down and rot then die
>>
File: 778.png (172KB, 305x407px) Image search: [Google]
778.png
172KB, 305x407px
>>38303615
>hiking
>not mountain climbing
>>
File: 2016-04-01 13.48.00.jpg (4MB, 1909x3387px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-01 13.48.00.jpg
4MB, 1909x3387px
You only need to be not-disgustingly out of shape to get grills. I can testify (musclefat mode with huge chest genetics). Chicks will have interest if your social skills are okay, you don't smell like you rot in your room all day and you give them a drink.

Pic is me a few months ago for reference (When I just started out, but still. Haven't changed a lot in means of swoleness since I swapped gym out for martial arts) Bitches don't care bout some of that extra pillowmeat. And the ones that do aren't gf material anyway.
>>
>>38304161
i no this feel senpai
>>
>>38308620
delet this
>>
>>38310498
>wake up
>consider suicide
>drink coffee, eat
>bartend for 8-10 hours
>hang out with coworkers
>go home
>consider suicide
>sleep
>repeat

>inb4 "bro just talk to girls bro it's so easy bro what have you got to lose bro"
>>
>>38312156
>what have you got to lose bro

Well? Ever seriously tried answering this question?
>>
>>38312319
>some non-existent face
>>
>>38302703
SS+GOMAD
>>
File: 1470368863977.jpg (10KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1470368863977.jpg
10KB, 250x247px
>tfw I assume every match I get on tinder is a bot and am right 99% of the time

I JUST WANNA FIND A QT VIDYA PLAYAN GF TO GET INTO LIFTING
>>
File: 1409902357770.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1409902357770.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>38312156
Compare to my schedule
>wake up
>obsessively pick at face and pop pimples
>wonder why there's no medication that can cure acne over night
>take hour long shower, obsessively scrub and clean face
>pick at face again
>work
>maybe hang out with friends
>nap
>4chan
>wonder what I did to deserve having terrible parents, my assymetrical face, acne, body hair, an average dick, circumcision, my thin as fuck arms, and everything else
>fantasize about suicide, realize I'd never go through with it
>wash face, take/apply acne meds
>sleep
>>
>>38312407
Picking at ur face only makes it worse senpai
>>
>>38312423
The sad thing is I know that.
But in my mind, white (as in pus and dry/peeling/flaky/scaly skin) = unacceptable and must be removed. If I know I have something on my face, the only thing I'll think about until I can do something about it is being judged by people for it because they think it's gross.

Oh well. I just started seeing a dermatologist, so hopefully she can fix my shit soon.
>>
>>38301028
I don't know what was already said in this thread, and to be honest I have no interest in reading any of it so I'll probably repeat what has already been said. Nevertheless I'll answer your question. It's simple, really. Being more attractive improves your chances of getting a girlfriend. More girls than not consider a fit body to be attractive, therefore being fit improves your chances of getting a girlfriend. Despite that, if you can't do it without a fit body I doubt you can do it when you do have one (that is assuming that your body is average / skelly right now).
>>
>>38312457
iktfb

i had eczema in my face, it was one of the biggest insecurities i've ever had. It got better thogh and now i know how to slowly treat it if it comes back.

How old are you? there might be hope growing out of it
>>
>>38302919
You got to prioritize. No woman wants to be with a dude who can't do the basics, no matter how zyzz tier his physique. Maybe you can get extra pussy, but you won't find love.
>>
>>38301028
>wanting a girlfriend
lol, anon you're on 4chan.org, I am assuming you have some weird hobbies you like to do (browsing 4chan for one or watching anime/playing vidya), and girlfriend is always high manence unless you want to be a disrespected cuckold. Say goodbye to your hobbies anon.
>>
File: 1454216491577.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454216491577.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>38311764
You look like you have never lifted a day in your life. I dont see any chest at all, maybe its a bad picture. But whatever works for you
>>
>>38306717

>getting the milk without the cow
>still complaining
>>
>>38312407
is it bacterial acne? doxycyline

is it hormonal acne? accutane

ggwp
>>
File: 1438874024220.jpg (62KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1438874024220.jpg
62KB, 562x530px
>>38301051
>They won't just knock on your door m8
And they won't do shit until you knock on theirs
So tell me, why should I be the one to knock on everyone else's door, while noone bothers to knock on mine.
>>
>>38311764
You aren't "musclefat" and your vaunted chest genetics are garbage. Continue doing you, but don't post on /fit/. This is a board for legitimate fitness enthusiasts and one look at you tells me your cardio is shit, your weightlifting is shit, your martial arts are shit, your diet is shit, and you are shit.

No one gives a fuck about women here. Take your r9k shit elsewhere.
>>
>>38302868
That is a very cute story anon. I'm happy for you. You're a good guy
>>
>the state of white people

get over yourselves, fucking hell
>>
>>38303833
>>
>>38312756
the camel must come to muhammad
>>
>>38306465
>ask them questions just to allow them to talk
>respond with generic shit like "haha wow no way!"
>eventually interject with a story of your own that's mildly relevant
>go back to asking questions

wew conversing the opposite sex is tricky
>>
File: 1362256849567.jpg (106KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
1362256849567.jpg
106KB, 724x844px
>tfw talking to girl at work for a couple weeks
>she comes up to me
>sits with me
>waits around for me
>get ready to ask for her number
>look her up on fb first to make sure no bf
>tfw she has a bf
>tfw she hasn't said anything about him
>tfw really like this grill but don't wanna cuck some dude
>>
>>38314294

You're a good guy anon hope you get some gains. Just remember boyfriends for girls are potential, you dont have to feel terrible if you're a legit upgrade. just dont do it for quick pussy
>>
>>38301028
i dont have time to read the thread but i will add my 2 cents

>never had a gf
>lift for ~3 years
>still no gf
>almost a wizard
>>
>>38303815
> uva
> not berkeley
Do you even public ivy?
>>
File: scibby.png (1005KB, 1277x678px) Image search: [Google]
scibby.png
1005KB, 1277x678px
I realized I was a raging autistic faggot when I was a kissless virgin at the age of 22.
>lurk /fit/ for months
>start working out, counting cals. etc
>this continues for ~2 years
>get a job in retail so I'm forced to talk to people
>this retail job has insanely high passing requirements on mystery shopping
>basically have to fake a personality but whatever, I can now talk to women
>start drinking alcohol more with my normal friends
>acquire bar friends, disregard normal friends oh well
>continue lifting and eating right
>start a tinder profile
>first dates are awkward, a learning experience
>eventually get laid
>keep dating randoms for a few months
>land a qt3.14 on tinder, dating for about 3 months now
>at that gf/bf stage
>she only likes me when I'm drinking
>when I'm sober or not putting on my fake work persona she asks if something is wrong
>hates me going to the gym even though she likes my physique
>I've lost all of my old real friends
>I probably fit the requirements of being an alcoholic

Kill me.
>>
yes and now I am stuck with long term gf

now how do I get rid of her

pls help fit
>>
File: 1371501546924.jpg (96KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371501546924.jpg
96KB, 633x800px
>>38314318
t-thanks
>>
>>38314427
punch her in the dick
>>
>>38309208
Tinder is closest thing to a solution to the can't live with/without them problem.
>>
Honestly it does, but you'll catch vain and superfluous wonen it works wonders for one nighters if you've got confidence, but all in all if you're insecure and have nothing else asides looks or you're below 5/10 face it's the same grills want confident guys with a backstory and a purpose if all you do is lifting then you better be a PT with a yootoob channel that gives advice to newfags and must actually work as a coach or PE teacher or something and actually enjoy it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471265599352.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471265599352.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
Not according to the new wave of body positivity campaigns.
>mfw women are trying to peddle this shit but 99% of men find it condescending
>>
File: 1465565026205.png (277KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465565026205.png
277KB, 720x576px
>increased testosterone
>better mood
>look better

Of course, but you still have to fucking try. Get a job etc, also important.
>>
>>38301121
this x10
>>
>>38301028

Obviously it HELPS, but it's not the only factor. ANY person, man or woman, is going to be less desirable to others if they are fat than if they are not.
>>
>>38303615
how are you making 76k at 21
>>
>>38314868
Gay porn
>>
>>38312333
This
>>
File: 2a937v.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2a937v.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
I know this sounds childish, but I've honestly started to dislike girls.

The thing is that no matter how well I dress and approach them I still get rejected every single time.

I even get rejected by obese girls with acne and I'm not fat.

Lastly, I don't put girls on a pedestal.

Talking to girls kind of feels pointless after getting rejected constantly.
>>
>>38301894
>Lift until you can be yourself and confident.
>go practice cooking until you get an engineering degree
>>
>>38310704
I wish I lived in America. Went to cali ages ago when I was 16 and holy fuck the latinas there had me diamonds. Once had 2 qt's walk past me saying "ayyee papi" while giving me the flirty eyes. I was 16 and autistic though so I didn't do anything.
>>
>>38315217
I have a friend like you. He's 6ft+, handsome athletic etc. but no matter what he does he always gets rejected. The problem is, you probably give off a "creepy vibe". It's almost impossible to describe but women pick up on that shit and is an instant turn off for them.
>>
>>38314115
And it better bring the lube too
>>
>>38314430
I find that the best rule to follow is: "what is done for you will be done to you."

If she dumps him for you over lust...you're next in the chain.
>>
>>38302819
Adding onto an already great post:

>a good haircut is SO FUCKING IMPORTANT

I can't stress this enough, really. A decent hair cut can add two points to your attractiveness, so keep that shit tight. Stop going to the shitty Supercuts shops, go to a real barber,and get a real cut. If you don't know what style you want then ask the barber. It's his job, he'll help out.

>be clean shaven. If you want a beard or stubble then trim and comb it daily

This fits in with the haircut dynamic. Unkempt facial hair makes you look nasty. All the dudes with the hot stubble that women go wet for trim that shit to make it look good. They don't wake up like that.

>hygeine

Should be self explanatory, but is too often not. Shower daily with good soap, shampoo (don't have to shampoo daily, but condition daily), and conditioner. Use leave in conditioner or gel and style your hair, even if it's just to get the "I just got up" look. Use lotion everywhere, including the face and feet. Use antiperspirant and cologne. If your feet smell then rotate what shoes you wear daily and use antifungal spray. Brush at least twice a day, floss, and fluoride rinse. Trim your pubes you fucking caveman, they're not attractive with Pajeet tier bush.

>nice clothes

The other anon touched on this, but I want to add that your clothes don't need to be fancy. Hell, they don't even need to be fashionable. Just a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers are manageable. The key is that your clothes FIT WELL, aren't worn, and are clean. I can't emphasize the good fit. A good fitting outfit can make a boring ass nerd costume look good on a /fit/ man who has the rest of his appearance on point.
>>
>>38314868
not him but I'm an apprentice lineman and right now I make about 75k a year, and it takes about 4 years to become a journeyman- journeymen can make anywhere from 100 to 200k a year, and I know some dudes who started this trade at 18 so by the time they were 21 they were making some big bucks
>>
>>38312319
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>38314218
d-don't you know being a listener is beta?
>>
>>38316860
Can confirm
>tfw got into the apprenticeship program for the teamsters at 18.. 20 now
>tfw 100 more hours and I'll journy out
>tfw I'll be making 31.10 an hour doing convention work (easy)
>tfw have a company that's willing to give me a position with them and I'll be making 45/h
>tfw great benefits and pension
>tfw pulled 80k last year
>tfw know someone who pulled 125k last year
>tfw have friends working 2 jobs and don't nearly make as much as me
>tfw I can choose when I want to work

Hell a union job is the way to go desu
>>
File: you.jpg (19KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
19KB, 300x307px
>this entire thread
having a gf is a meme and wont make your problems go away. it will only add up new ones. my gf and i have been dating for 2 years now and sometimes i wonder if its worth the hassle
>>
>>38303840
>never go above 10% body fat no matter what you eat
>no matter what you eat
Option one it is!
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 393x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 393x315px
>>38306222
>Have s great personality
>I'm shy, awkward and anxious.
>>
File: CRNJBoLVAAAG4JK.jpg (48KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
CRNJBoLVAAAG4JK.jpg
48KB, 600x477px
>>38318552
I had a gf once and it was the best time of my life, by far. If you have your life under control it makes literally every problem go away, because chances are tfwnogf is your only real problem.

Regarding to "I wonder if it is worth the hassle": I asked myself the same and I think the answer is "no". I feel, however, that we don't really have a choice. No matter how much of a hassle it is, some people simply want a gf.
>>
>>38318552
Well it must be anon if you and her are still together
>>
File: 1471226880802.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1471226880802.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>fuck up high school/hungry skeleton/nogf
>work at gas station
>existential crisis at 23
>start lifting/get hs degree/go to uni
>27/got bachelors in law/ripped
>still nogf/kissless virgin
>30
>ripped lawyer/have own apartment/still a virgin
>go to old workplace
>18 yo hs fuckup, acne, no gf/skeleton
>nice suit sir
>give him my card, tell him to go to the gym
>entry level adminstrative position opens up, tell him to apply
>hungry skeleton upgrades job, dates girl from work
>tfwnogf
>>
File: 1466319136862.jpg (125KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466319136862.jpg
125KB, 518x600px
>meet gf last week
>have loads of fun, spend whole day together, kiss and hug, etc
>one week later
>finally got a job in my field
>life is feeling good
>tell her
>she says congrats
>ask when she's free so we can meet again
>silence
>hasn't replied to my message in two days
>she's going online and posting stuff so she obviously has access to her phone
>mfw

why do I even try
>>
>>38318552
And yet you'll probably be here posting in a feels thread if you break up
>>
>>38303692

This is what I've been following lately. Being with a girl who has vague similar interests not very much knowledge and a pussy gets boring after awhile because they have no insight or anything interesting to say on anything. Find someone who you feel you connect with on a deeper level than just oh she likes X like I do or I just want to fuck.
>>
>>38315473
if women sence that you 'want them' too much it will turn them off.

also, dont treat them like gold -- talk around them but not to them

and smile. ( unless you have a creepy smile then your fucked m8 )
>>
>>38312756
because you're an entitled little cunt and think that you deserve to have everything handed to you to you fucking limp dicked faggot
>>
I'm the most /fit/ guy at my job and facially cuter than anyone. But for some reason I pull the girls, but I can't seal the deal.

Once I get a girls number and we start texting, I blow it.
>>
>>38303815
>uva

I bet you think a liberal arts major from a """good""" schoo is worth more than the shit I took this morning
>>
File: 1441743461340.png (1MB, 1105x930px) Image search: [Google]
1441743461340.png
1MB, 1105x930px
>>38312385
Got a match 5 minutes a go. Just waiting for the spam message now.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.