[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come nobody talks about how much the standards for attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: vlcsnap-2285141.png (451KB, 512x790px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2285141.png
451KB, 512x790px
How come nobody talks about how much the standards for attractive man have gone up?
>>
Because Zyzz happened...RIP BRO!
>>
men have been quietly being oppressed for the last 40 years. nobody talks about it.
>>
>>38188493
because real human beings have a natural urge to be great. WOmen and men.
>>
>>38188516

>females being biologically attracted to the highest test men available is oppression

Kys senpai, the opposite would be true like if women suddenly claimed that beta/low test men are superior. Now this is just biology and the result of people caring about their body, going to the gym and having the money to eat enough protein.
>>
File: inspo.jpg (255KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
inspo.jpg
255KB, 1200x750px
They haven't gone up. They've returned to baseline. The West has been slothful and unaesthetic for longer than we'd like to admit.
>>
File: sophia-loren-body-xlarge.jpg (146KB, 795x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sophia-loren-body-xlarge.jpg
146KB, 795x1280px
>>38188536
Nonsense. A hot chick from 70 years ago is still hot today.
Call me when women are expected to put on 20 pounds of muscle for any role where they take their shirt off
>>
>>38188493
Abundance of men causes the supply of guys to exceed the demand made by women
I.e. there are too many men so now we face much harder competition for women and thus the standards go up since even the shittiest women can demand a 7/10 or more

yes its crap but deal with it, in the past the balance in supply of men has been due to wars and statistically youre very likely to die during a war if youre active in combat so its not like thats any better
>>
>>38188581
>Abundance of men
It's roughly 50/50. It always was. Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>38188572
Roiding is pretty easy m8
>>
>>38188572

Call me when youre not a complete moron who doesnt understand that attractive traits for men and women are different.
>>
>>38188609
it's been a long time since i researched this but iirc there has been an observed skew towards either male or female offspring depending on environment, i don't remember what these parameters are or what mammal this was observed in (apes i believe)

fun fact, i breed fish casually, and certain fish can actually have nearly all their brood as one gender or the other depending on water parameters such as acidity, temp, and alkalinity.
>>
>>38188571
>>38188493

exactly, the man in the red pants is the result of 200 years of anglo cultural domination, he is the basis for this kind of character:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNTuBtWRQBY

the anglo dominated world , in which we still live by american proxy, was a culture in which body aestethic was secondary to social status and reputation.
one wanted to blend in amongs its peers while at the same time give an appearence of posh lifestyle coupled with edonistic lazyness.

im sure glad america is dying.
when nationalism finally rises again the white tribes will go back from our beginning:

"ingenti magnitudine corporum Germanos, incredibili virtute atque exercitatione in armis esse praedicabant (saepe numero sese cum his congressos ne vultum quidem atque aciem oculorum dicebant ferre potuisse)
subito timor omnem exercitum occupavit ut non mediocriter omnium mentes animosque perturbaret)"
>>
Those are TV standards. Most women want something like that, just as you and I would love a girl with model looks, but most women know they won't get someone who is TV worthy attractive .

Especially considering most Americans are overweight or obese
>>
>>38188572
>anon figures out men and women find different traits attractive

Also, you don't need to be fit to get a hot gf, it's a bonus, not a requirement.
>>
>>38188609
I said there is an abundance of men, not a majority
Post world war 2 the ratio between men and women was much more favorable for men (i.e fewer men so less competition) now there are alot more men per woman so we face alot more competition
Add in the age of social media and you have a platform where you are no longer simply competing for women with the local guys in your area but the entire zip code (possibly a larger area, depending on the circumstance)
>>
>>38188663
No, it's not. The birth rates are roughly the same. Check your facts again, dude. And during wars the ratio was skewed towards women. So there were way more women than men. The only place on Earth that I know, where there's more men than women, is China, because they practiced abortion of female babies on a large scale.
>>
>>38188705
>now there are alot more men per woman
1 to 1 is bad in your opinion? You just have to be average to score a gal, lol. Can't you do even that? If you're ugly you can up your rating with hard work, fashion and stuff.
>>
>>38188709
>observed in apes
>starts talking about human statistics
>i was just trying to share cool information
Nice!
>>
>>38188690
http://elfinspell.com/OggCh1.html
>>
>>38188758
who the fuck cares about apes apart from blm. We were talking about human relationships and the OP of this conversation was talking about humans as well, Einstein.
>>
>>38188734
Im not saying its bad mate, im telling OP why standards go up and its pretty simple really
Fewer men causes the standards to be lower because if a girl is picky she will be alone, more men increases the standard because now she has more options

I wont go into a debate on how hard it is to get a girl because ive been trying for the past fucking year and gotten nowhere so im not in any position to judge but i do think youre sorely mistaken on having to just be average to get a girl
Remember, social media, sexual preference and standards set by mass media are things that influence selection aswell. on top of men being more agressive when seeking a partner so you can have an average girl who has 10 guys wanting to fuck her but average joe get denied by 10 girls a night

Sexual selection isnt a simple equation cavron
>>
>>38188780
apes and humans are biologically similar you fucking mongoloid, $80 you didn't actually read my whole comment before responding
>>
>>38188827
I didn't, you got me. But I thought I was talking to the original poster. How could I have known some autist will butt in with some useless info.
>>
>>38188806
You're batting out of your league. Aim lower.
>>
>>38188806
Of things you said social media influence makes the most sense. Girls don't approach. Guys have to. It was always like that, but with social media men message hundreds of women in hopes to score. That pumps women egos beyond believe.
>>
>>38188851
top bants lad
Have my dubs
>>
>>38188888
>>
>>38188851
No thanks, id rather work out and improve myself and raise my league
Plus im not sure i am batting out of my league since my first gf was a knockout babe (straight up 10/10, not kidding...) and second one was a 8/10 and both of these came to me and sought me out
This isnt about me however but my own experience tells me its not as simple as pairing two of a kind together. Some people simply dont mix

I mean ive known girls (and guys) who are rather single that go for someone who they are compatible with since their standards are delusionally high
I mean come on, youre browsing fit so you must have seen threads with high test or generally pretty chicks and seen that one guy who posts "2/10 wouldnt bang" when you just know he would be lucky if a girl like that even looked twice at him
Girls are like that too but the main difference is guys cave and settle more easily if a girl shows him any attention because its outside the norm, guys shower girls with attention so their ego and percived value is sky high
>>
>>38188493
doesnt mean that men were any weaker in the past

its just more popular these days to workout for aesthetics rather than strength
>>
>>38188690
[/pol/ intensifies]
>>
>>38188613
it's basically the same. Abs, tight ass, good back
>>
>>38188690
>the man in the red pants
dude.
>>
File: sean_connery_intro.jpg (115KB, 1064x716px) Image search: [Google]
sean_connery_intro.jpg
115KB, 1064x716px
Reminder
>>
All men that do man jobs have the first pic as a body. It is simply the body of a hard worker and a long time ago we had a fucking lot of them. Hypertrophy comes from having perfect health, an extremely easy life so much so that you go to the gym for a few hours(far less time than working a manly job) and dedicate directly to certain muscle groups.

If you have hypertrophy you're telling the world you never had to work or suffer a single day in your life and you can afford amazing nutrition, and you get bored so you spend 2 or 3 hours picking stuff up and down but in reality that won't make you into a hard man.

The less aesthetic guy would maul that fag like a bear on a wounded baby deer.
>>
>>38188493
women don't see whats under your clothes until after the like you enough to have sex.

having a ripped body has nothing to do with being attractive.

it's all about charisma and money.
>>
File: 1426362627536.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1426362627536.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
>>38188493
>How come nobody talks about how much the standards for attractive man have gone up?

Because this isn't tumblr, you beta. Git gud or die trying.
>>
>>38190672
How to be charismatic?
>Inb4 PUA and redpill
>>
>>38190648
Fedora overlord

>Tfw marine commando, swole and I'll rip out your ass anytime you little shit
>>
File: sean-connery-shirtless.jpg (82KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
sean-connery-shirtless.jpg
82KB, 1200x732px
>>38190618
The sexiest man Scotland ever produced
>>
>>38190792
No you won't baby cakes
>>
>>38188493
HEIGHT - better nutrition means taller people

FACE - Sexual selection

FRAME - Better training programs and steroids
>>
>>38188558
I don't think anyone thought Kirk was a stud, and the guy on the bottom is a legit fuccboi that is pushed as "hot" by homosexuals in hollywood and businesses who want to sell a look that can only be achieved through bullshit.

>>38190648
No, no he doesn't. He cruised on a small bit of gear to put on muscle and did fuck and all in the way of exercise or any manual labor.
>>
>>38190827
You're right m8, I won't find anons because anons.

Would still love to have a go at ye
>>
>>38190858
Fact of the matter is they put PEDs in your chow
>>
>>38190648
>literally preaching about the nobility of poverty
Are devout Christians common on /fit/?
>>
>>38190865
You fucking wish, we get fuck all in our fucking rations. We ain't Americans who get everything they wish for at the bristle of the whistle

Fuxking bell end
>>
>>38188806
you're right, those guys are idiots.
>>
>>38188571
>the west is slothful for longer than we'd like to admit
>your grandparent's generation didn't even have an obesity problem
It's the complete opposite Anon.
The average man, was far, far skinnier, and moderately stronger than the average man is now.
The average male has shit for strength, most men could not even do a single pull up now days. While a 150lb manlet was lifting hay nonestop all day 70 years ago.
Something you probably couldn't do for an hour without passing out.
>>
Because men always need to out do eachother and everytime someone is famous and is more attractive than the last the benchmark is set further,
git gud or die mirin
>>
>>38188493
>comparing the lead actor of a shitty show that was expected to fail after the first season
>to the lead actor of a hollywood high budget film also with photoshop and better photography affects

Yes yes but let's circle jerk about how hard women are making it for men, raising the standards, how it's SO unfair. Jesus you people are basically women.
>>
>>38188493

Blame Facebook, Instagram etc.

In the past a man just had to be the best in his immediate area to be a Chad. It was 80/20.

Now the pond is more like an ocean. Men have to compete with everyone, even people they will never physically meet to be at the top. It's more like 95/5.
>>
>>38188493
Because I dont give a shit.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-9a.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-9a.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>38188493
i blame the GOAT
>>
>>38188493
>implying the bottom is hard to achieve
if you dont look like that after a year of lifting (minus the obvious photoshop), you fucked up
>>
>>38190879
Liar.
>>
>>38188493
Nobody cares about men op. The only things that matter are your height, confidence, and financial stability.
>>
>>38190853
> only be achieved through bullshit
You just named my mom's pussy bullshit, my friend.

It really doesn't take that much to keep your body in good order. Only about 5 hours a week between everything. I am not quite as ripped as Pine, but I am told by girls I look like him all the time. If you aren't fat or weak, there isn't that much difference between "toned" and "buff" to girls.

> calling me a fucboi

Don't choke on that bag of dicks, fagget.
>>
>>38191109

Why wouldn't you believe me you idiot? We literally have the shittiest rations in the fucking world when we're out in the field. 85% of my buddies are dyel tier with the other 15% swoler than normal. The only reason that 15% is "omg so big" is because they actually look at what they eat m, count and calculate their macros and lift.

Why would you think all the dyels in the military are on gear. Maybe in fuxking America, but if you take one small look at your standard John at the royals they're fucking nada m8. Roids would've helped, but guess what
(Spoiler) there are no secret roids in our food (/spoiler/)
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.