[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is beer for gains and weight loss? I'm cutting currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 31

File: beer.jpg (312KB, 2048x1418px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
312KB, 2048x1418px
How bad is beer for gains and weight loss? I'm cutting currently and still drinking 12 beers a day but I've just lowered my food intake so I still have room for beers

Is there something else in the beer that makes it hard to lose weight or are all calories the same?
>>
Aside from the fiber

All of those 'bad' calories will not be efficiently spent
>>
>>38171699
12 a day?! Dude, no way your gonna lose weight, unless you eat little to no food. Give it up, drunkard
>>
>>38171717
I like drinking so I'd rather not stop but i do all my drinking after 3pm
>>
>>38171699
Jesus christ you're taking in like 1500 calories just from beer...... how fat are you and how long been doing this?
>>
>>38171699

drink 6 beers at double strength....cuts your calories by about 60%
>>
>>38171699

I'm not a doctor but from personal experience you will hit a brick wall in the 15% body fat range that will be totally impossible to go under no matter how little you eat without giving up the booze. I was never at 12 beers a day, that shit is insane, but I was at 6-8 for a long time. Find something fun to do instead of drinking and try to realize while you're drunk how little fun it is and how you'd rather be doing something else.
>>
>>38171732
If it's after 3pm it's ok, dude. Don't listen to these faggots.
Basically everything you do past 2pm is free, because your metabolism is so fast then that you can eat or drink anything, it won't matter at all.
>>
>>38171803
There's nothing to do where I live except drink and everyone drinks heavily here man
>>
>>38171699
Beer is highly estrogenic lol are you seriously drinking that shit?

I always find it funny how beer is looked at by society as a "man" thing, yet it's actually anti-man
>>
>>38171699
>drinking 12 beers a day
>Is there something else in the beer that makes it hard to lose weight or are all calories the same?

Have you tried not being an alcoholic retard?

Seriously, scale back your drinking. Drinking daily is not normal and is fucking up your body in more ways than making it hard to lose weight.

It also fucks up your perspective on life in general, and causes you to be surrounded by unproductive people.
>>
>>38171854
Wisconsin?
>>
>>38171699
12 a day is basically alcoholism mate... please get help
>>
>>38171699
>no one's addressing the elephant in the room
You're an alcoholic, stop drinking so damn much.
>>
>>38171868
Real men have too much test and beer balances it out so they don't go around beating the shit out of everyone that even looks at them funny
>>
>>38171883
Nope Hornpayne Ontario

>>38171872
I honestly don't think I can name anyone except children who don't drink at least a few drinks a day, even my 84 year old grandpa drinks a fifth of whisky a day

It's abnormal to not drink everyday
>>
>>38171913
You must be young. Come back at 30 or later and talk to us, also post pics of your man tits for fap material.
>>
>>38171913
OP here and even I know that's BS
>>
Like everything in life moderation is the key.
>>
>>38171912
>beer
>alcoholic

If he was drinking vodka from the time he woke up till he passed out he would be an alcoholic. Beer is just something adults drink to relax after work and 12 isn't that many unless they're high potency beers and even then they're only like 9%
>>
>>38171872

I don't mean to sound preachy here Anon, so sorry if I do.

But from experience I know this. Once I stopped drinking so much and stopped hanging out with my friends who drank all the time I first started seeing how mutually destructive those relationships were, and how people really weren't who I thought they were. I used to keep hanging out with them because I thought there was nothing else to do, but once I wasn't drinking and hanging out with other people that all they did was drink, I started finding other stuff to do that I hadn't considered before. I started meeting people who did other stuff because they weren't just drinking all the time, which led me to meet other people who did other things. I look back and can't believe I wasted all that time hanging out with drunks and being a drunk.

I still drink, but maybe once a month I'll even find the time or a reason to. And when I do I don't drink more than a six pack unless it's a holiday.
>>
>>38171954
Yes yes we have all heard the "everything is fine in moderation" line. But here's an idea, why not benefit from just avoiding harmful stuff altogether? Then you're ahead of the game.
>>
>>38171699
Bro get some Miller 64 (12 beers=750ish calories) or some Budweiser select which would be even lower calories.
>>
>>38171926
Sounds like Hicktown.

A nice healthy city will have plenty of activities in the day.

Heeck, I'm gonna play Chess at Snakes and Lattes just now.
>>
>>38171926
Then start drinking straigt hard liquor if the buzz is what you're after. Would be less calories in the long run.
>>
>>38171964
Iktf bro I used to be like OP and get pretty drunk everyday and shit faced on weekends and I realized the people I hungout with were people who literally did nothing for a hobby except get drunk and smoke cigarettes

>tfw slowed down on drinking because weight gain
>tfw turned into more of an exercise addiction
>tfw lost weight and mentally much better than when I was drunk everyday
>>
>>38171977
It kind of is there's 1200 people who live here
>>
>>38171926

Being an alcoholic may be normal for your trailer park, but it's not normal for most places. It's also objectively bad for your health no matter how acceptable it is in your local community.
>>
File: 1431387523830.jpg (69KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1431387523830.jpg
69KB, 625x552px
>>38171926
>It's abnormal to not drink everyday
No anon, it's fucking not. You're out of your fucking mind if you think it's normal to drink every day, never mind 12 beers a day. I don't care what your retired dementia-riddled grandpa and your alcoholic friends and family do, it's not normal. Is this bait? If so, it worked.
>>
>>38172022
No I'm not joking I don't know anyone who doesn't like to have drinks everyday. I drink a few more a day than most people I know but most people have 6-8 per day
>>
>>38172038
>I drink a few more a day than most people I know but most people have 6-8 per day
There's a name for such a thing anon, it's called alcoholism.
>>
>>38171986
it's kind if disturbing when you realize that your friends are only your friends because you both like getting wasted everyday

I'm glad I cut down drastically and now only see them once or twice a month instead of getting drunk everyday
>>
You gotta get in check bro. I lowered mine to like 2 or 3 a night. Drink water throughout the day. It helps me not drink a bunch of beer. Or just switch to the liquor
>>
>>38172052
Well I guess everyone's an alcoholic then and I'm a "severe" alcoholic compared to you city slickers
>>
>>38171998
How do you deal with taht
>>
>>38172038

We know you're not joking when you say it's abnormal not to drink in _your community_. We are saying it's abnormal to drink like that _for humanity in general_.
>>
>>38172083
Humanity must be pretty fucking boring than man
>>
>>38171970

Because I enjoy some nice cold beers after a hard weeks work. Sorry I cant live like a monk
>>
>>38172064
This

I replaced my excessive alcohol drinking with exercise and coffee and water. You can quit OP but in your town it sounds impossible
>>
>>38172077

How do you get up in the morning and go to work? Where do you live where this is normal?
>>
>>38171699
I drink 10 tallboy beers a day and I'm 6 feet tall and 250 lbs and need to quit before I become a full out land whale
>>
>>38172022
>>38171926
>Hornpayne, Ontario
That explains it. Rural, northern Ontario, probably full of natives.
Alcoholism is a way of life for you people, even more than it is for my people (Newfoundlander here) because we actually use it to celebrate, instead of to forget how shitty our lives are.
>>
>>38172077
>compared to you city slickers

Don't make it an "us vs them" thing to make yourself feel better about it. Don't use living in a backwater as an excuse to ignore everything that is well known and understood about the effects of alcohol on the mind and body.
>>
>>38172109
Hornpayne ontario and I don't get hangovers unless I drink 12+ beers and shots of hard liquor all night and I work at a railway station
>>
>>38172119
Yeah I'm 5'10" 185 and its too fat for my liking
>>
>>38172077
>city slickers
>implying
I live in the suburbs, granted that it's not in the US but I don't think this matters.
Everyone likes a beer once in a while anon. Some of my friends drink one when they get home after a long day of work, but they're the exception rather than the rule. And sure, everyone likes drinking on the weekends. But drinking every single day, and especially up to 12 beers, that's not fucking normal. Get that through your thick skull. It has nothing to do with anyone being from the city.
>>
>>38172079
By drinking, obviously
>>
>>38172079
Deal with what?
>>
Hahaha bunch a straight edge pussyfaggots in this thread.

What's the point of being fit if you're not having fun? Keep crushin em OP. However, scientifically speaking, if you wanna lose weight you should probably switch to Vodka sodas. Sorry Bro.
>>
>>38172144
This. 12 beer a day is overkill on the boozing
>>
File: 2016-08-01-432_ChangeTheWorld.jpg (303KB, 640x1542px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-01-432_ChangeTheWorld.jpg
303KB, 640x1542px
Fuck it.

OP comes in and admits he's not getting what he wants out of his body. /fit/ tells him why. OP defends his poor choices.

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>38171699
>2016
>not drinking scotch

do you wanna make it or not
>>
File: 1451249526986.jpg (268KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451249526986.jpg
268KB, 640x400px
>>38171699
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you
>>
>>38172180
This. OP was a faggot once again. A trailerpark faggot at that.
>>
>>38171975
or just piss in some tap water and drink it.
>>
File: thedangersan.jpg (178KB, 600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
thedangersan.jpg
178KB, 600x1440px
>>38171699
OP, what's your diet like other than drinking? How do you fit in enough food to get full around your alcohol calories?
>>
>>38172201

You sound like a disgusting hippie fag
>>
>>38171806

I Kek'd
>>
>>38172218

>Mfw I nearly died lifting drunk cause I was benching 150 KG without a spotter and it fell on my chin
>>
>>38172234
Hippies smoke weed because alcohol is too destructive for those betacucks
>>
>>38172094

Huge diffrence between living like a monk and just avoiding bad habits. Instead of beer, just drink a nice cold glass of water. Sounds retarded, but drink enough water and your body will crave it after working hard.
>>
>>38172077
>city slickers
I'm as rural as it gets and I only drink a few times a year
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 302x167px
>>38171699
I used to drink a lot too, I recently started taking Oxys or even a little heroin (never shot) to stiffle those cravings and avoid calories. works great OP try it!
>>
alright faggots lets say a bulking person drinks 2 drinks a day, would that be enough to hamper muscle growth to a decent degree? what about 3 drinks a day?
>>
>>38172481
No. I've been making consistent gains for a year and a half while have a few drinks a night. As long as you're not getting black out drunk frequently, a couple drinks is fine
>>
>>38172501
seriously? shit ive got it all wrong then...
>>
>>38172592
If you follow his advice, then you definitely got it all wrong.
>>
File: question.jpg (275KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
275KB, 1300x1300px
It's usually said that as long as you hit your calorie and protein goals you are set to build muscle. Are calories coming from alcohol some sort of exception here?
>>
>>38171699
Alcoholic here. Drop the beer and you will lean up quicker than you thought possible and feel amazing after a couple weeks.

Or don't, be fat, and never get strong with shitty recovery.

I bounce between them, it's a shitty life.
>>
>>38172602
give me a second opinion then instead of just shit-talking, is there any way to reasonably guess at the percentage of your expected gains you would lose through having a few drinks now and then? any kind of research that you know that can give me some kind of picture for how much potential gains will be lost? hell, ill take circumstantial personal experiences, just give me information damnit i would want to know if say for example having one night a week of 3 drinks in one day will impact gains any more than a miniscule essentially nonexistent difference. just trying to plan out the next few years of lifting/life
>>
>>38172728
>give me a second opinion then instead of just shit-talking

Youre absolutely right man, I apologise. Well im no expert or anything, but it appears to me that the majority of people on this site, are more concerned with calorie counting then what is actually going into their body and how their body is using what they have just consumed.

I personally believe beer contains enough estrogen to be pretty dangerous, especially to someone like yourself(a man) who is clearly trying to better himself, and be healthy, correct?

Anyway, I will have to look more into it as its been a while since reading up on it, but hops are the female flowers of the hop plants and have high levels of phytoestrogen(estrogen for plants), aside from that with beer you get lactic acid, undigestible starch residues, yeast toxins etc.

The people defending beer here, like beer, simple. And theres nothing wrong with that, to each his own, but you asked.

If you are young, you wont notice any effect but as you get older and I am sure there are some on this site right now who can tell you, but you will notice the change, and its not what you want.

Bottom line, if you want optimal health, just dont bother with beer. If you dont care too much and just want to drink it then drink it, but understand what it is and what its doing.

Goodluck bro
>>
>>38172605

If there were calories and protein in Antifreeze you could see why it might not be a good idea to drink it, right? A 12 pack a day habit and the alcohol in his system is going to be shitting up his insides and his mind, so even if his calorie counting is spot on he's developing other problems that are going to fuck with his long term goals.
>>
>>38172818
Drink vodka instead of beer
>>
>>38172831
This. I am not too keen on drinking much these days, but if I was to drink, I would drink a nice potato vodka, with orange juice maybe(screwdriver), or maybe rum(made from sugar). Things your body actually knows how to metabolize and use as energy. (carbohydrates)

Something to think about OP. But definitely do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
>>
>>38171699
Beer is horrible for weight loss unless you're a cardio fag, since it's literally just carbs and blood thinners.
You're drinking more than 1.8k calories a day.
Beer gut is in your future.
>>
File: fig05.gif (23KB, 561x547px) Image search: [Google]
fig05.gif
23KB, 561x547px
Reminder that OP is very likely to develop cirrhosis :)
>>
>>38172831
>vodka
>pure sugar
>adding shit to your drinks

Fuck that, just drink whiskey or tequila.
The amount of alcohol in either means you'll get fucked up way before you could consume over 1k calories.
With vodka he will just end up drinking just below the calories of beer and not even be that drunk.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 444x535px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 444x535px
>>38172935
what
>>
Switch to straight vodka. Better drunk to calorie ratio.
Beer has way too many.
>>
>>38172818
thanks for the informative post bro. as soon as my back heals up and i get lifting again i wont drink beer anymore, thats an easy swap for me.

still curious about the literal muscle development inhibiting properties of alcohol though. seems to me like everything thrown around on this website is people just guessing at how many drinks it takes to hurt gains by a noticeable amount. alcohol is sadly very important for social purposes and even just networking... so im trying to figure out a weekly allotment, some low number of drinks to shoot for that isnt enough to hurt gains by more than a tiny amount
>>
>>38172951
This but if you're trying to lose weight quitting drinking all together for a while is your best option
>>
>>38172972
I wouldn't worry about it unless you drink like OP
>>
>>38171699
Very bad you retard
>>
>>38172818
What do you think phytoestrogens do?
>>
>>38172218
Whats the point of one drink a fucking day?
You don't even get a buzz off that.

You have to binge drink to even feel anything.
>>
>>38172994
alright cool
>>
>>38171699

Calories in, calories out. One can of beer is like 150 calories. Your TDEE is probably somewhere between 2000-2500, and so obviously you'll need to drop 500 calories from that in order to lose a pound a week. Do the math, and keep in mind you still need a certain amount of protein and such.
>>
>>38172935
>he fell for the sugar is bad for you meme

Dude, its literally a macro nutrient that you need!

The body does best burning sugar. If you stop getting carbohydrates, either in the form of sugar or starch, then the thyroid and metabolism slow down to try and reserve energy. You then release a bunch of protective stress hormones.

These protective stress hormones, like cortisol and adrenalin, protect you in the sense that you don't die when you stop eating sugar, but they also cause their own problems like breaking down muscle for sugar (protein can be turned to sugar via gluconeogenesis). Yes your body will eat its muscle just to get sugar. Your metabolism slows down because it doesn't want you to burn through your muscle too fast.

Perhaps you should stop getting your health facts from your People magazine articles and learn some biology.
>>
>>38173017
This

If I don't have at least 6 drinks it's not even worth drinking at all
>>
>>38172972
>alcohol is sadly very important for social purposes and even just networking

Hold on to your drink more than you actually drink it. Take smaller drinks when you do drink it. Buy drinks with lower percentage of alcohol. Buy smaller quantities so that when you run out you have an excuse to stop or to leave. Drink mixed drinks, and use more mixer than alcohol. When you feel yourself getting buzzed back off until it goes away.
>>
>>38173014
give you gyno obviously
>>
>cutting
>drinking 12 beers a day

Pick one
>>
>Alcoholics in denial
>>
>>38173073
Lol this. Even 6 beer a day is a little much when losing weight
>>
>>38171854

get a hobby Jesus Christ
>>
>>
Well if you want to lose weight, keep it up, because at this pace you'll be a corpse soon enough.
>>
File: 1466190259185.jpg (17KB, 567x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466190259185.jpg
17KB, 567x320px
>>38172217
Hell yeah, how much piss? Just enough for color or what?
>>
>>38173097
>take continued massive doses of x and it's bad for you!

No fucking shit.
>>
>>38171926
I just googled your town and now I understand why you drink 12 beers a day. Can you get out of there, OP?
>>
>>38172128
>probably full of natives

In that case I'm surprised its only at 12 beers a day. Most are downing a L of vodka and die by 30 from huffing gas.
>>
>>38173151
No because I make 125k living here working for CN where I wouldnt be able to make anywhere else
>>
>>38173150

OP IS drinking continued massive doses. 12 servings a fucking day. He is going to grow bitch tits, struggle with a beer gut his whole life, watch his toes fall off from the beetus, develop stomach pains and terrible shits that get worse as he gets older, get stupid, go crazy, and die of one or more of his organs shutting down sometime in his middle age.
>>
File: 1411938203368.jpg (324KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1411938203368.jpg
324KB, 680x750px
>>38171806
>>
>>38173184
Smoke weed instead?
>>
File: really small foamy beer.jpg (45KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
really small foamy beer.jpg
45KB, 312x393px
What kind of beers are they?
>>
>>38173014

The estrogen which occurs in yeasts(estradiol) is identical to the major human estrogen(found in both men and women).

So that being said, obviously the hormone serves a purpose in our bodies, but its becoming pretty well known now(I encourage you to look it up) that increase in too much estrogen can be quite cancerous.

Obviously we cant do much to block certain estrogens(whats in our air, water etc) aside from having a strong immune system helps. However I find it silly to willingly put more into your body ie. beer, also someone mentioned whiskey, it has the same problems as beer.
>>
>>38173065
yeah i guess i should get in the habit of doing this huh? i like the mixed drink thing, def gonna do that
>>
>>38173272
Phytoestrogens work different in the human body. They don't promote estrogen production. They've even been shown to block estrogen production and prevent many types of cancers
>>
>>38173065
>having to drink to socialize
>needing to fit in

You're never going to make it betaboi
>>
>>38172822
Sure, I know the harms of drinking alcohol. I'm just curious in a strictly physiological way whether or not alcohol can contribute to building muscle.
>>
>>38173327
>not fitting in

beta as fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-17-07.png (537KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-17-07.png
537KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>38173311
I find your post to be extremely dangerouns, as there are people here who do not know better, and may take your words as truth.

Also, do you mind linking me the government website you read that from? Lol Im serious, that piece of information sounds like it was taken straight from some soy companies store page or something.(btw soy is also very estrogenic)

Im not trying to look like a tinfoil hat here, but if you dont think that money makes the world go round, and that a lot of studies out there are funded by these companies, then thats just too bad for you. I am basing my claims on biology, not ideology. As I said before, I encourage you, and everyone else to DO YOUR OWN research, yes even doubt me, but do your own studies, and be careful and go through your information thoroughly, as it seems a lot of research isnt so much for the science anymore, but for the dollar.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-17-52.png (916KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-17-52.png
916KB, 1080x1920px
>>38173433
>>
>>38173435
*dangerous
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-22-11.png (825KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-10-22-11.png
825KB, 1080x1920px
>>38173450
>>
I am literally missing work because this thread has me wound up. I don't know why I give a shit because it's just an anonymous dude on the internet I will never know.

I've seen too many friends fuck their lives up with constant, everyday drinking. I used to party and drink like a motherfucker, then I slowed down to social drinking, but some of my friends didn't. Not all of them are still alive, and the ones who are have terrible shit happening to their bodies. It's like watching someone die in slow motion.

I mean, I still drink. Very rarely. I like the taste of alcohol, and I enjoy a good buzz. I'm not some straightedge moralistic dude about it. I am just tired of watching friends drinking themselves into early graves or fucking up the lives they still have.
>>
File: homer consider.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
homer consider.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
does anyone here just enjoy beer?

I enjoy it....getting drunk is just a plus.

It taste good, and it's relaxing.

I've limited myself to drinking twice a week...

fuck, why does it have to taste so good?
>>
>>38173516
I don't know but its amazing
>>
>>38173433
Why would you want more sperm?
>>
>>38171699
You're gonna have to slow down big time on the drinking OP, I drank 6 tall beers (473ml) a day for like 6 months and gained almost 25 lbs and the weight went away when I stopped drinking everyday

Each beer had 193 calories so I was drinking almost 1200 calories on top of my normal diet
>>
>12 beers/day
Literally 3000Cal/day. On a CUT?
LoFi b8 m8
>>
>>38173516
No beer is shit.

I love cocktails though. I get a bloody mary everywhere I go. Not to get drunk, but the taste. Making one is an art, and everyone makes it differently.

Some taste awful and others are God's gift to man.
>>
>>38173633
A beer has 150 calories on average so he's drinking around 1800 calories extra everyday, no idea where you got 3000 from
>>
>>38173635
You're right no beer is shit they're all fucking awesome cause it gets ya drunk
>>
>>38173050
>he fell for the you need carbs meme
our bodies function entirely without carbs, both protein and fat can be converted to glucose.

fuck it's like you faggots on /fit/ have never once been to a chemistry or human biology class.
these are the people you're getting your lifting advice from.
>>
>>38173635
r u a girl or a fag?
>>
>>38173635
alcohol taste like shit but you don't drink for taste you drink to get fucked up
>>
>>38173690
>Beer
>Drunk
If you're drinking beer just to get drunk switch to hard alcohol.
>>
>>38173692
Your body may function on paper that way, but the brain reacts poorly to no carbs...
>>
>>38173705
Cocktails are delicious.

>>38173693
>Booze has to taste like shit or its girly
Ok
>>
>>38173707
This

Who drinks beer to get drunk? That's what whisky and vodka is for, beer is for sitting on the deck relaxing on a hot day just to get a nice buzz
>>
>>38173705
Know how I know you aren't an adult?
>>
>>38173732
I'm 26 kiddo and I drink everyday I just don't like the taste but love the effect
>>
>>38171699
You're clearly an alcoholic so why don't you drink hard liquor instead and save yourself from drinking a fuck load of calories?

Do a few shots and you'll be more drunk than drinking 6 beers
>>
>>38173633
Here in SlavLand a beer (500ml) has 250Cal
>>
>>38173769
OP here and the beer I drink is 355ml at 5% alcohol
>>
>>38173435
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12672640
Here's one showing no connection to testicular cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/
Here's another showing that Phytoestrogens potentially decrease risk of multiple other cancers
>>
>>38171961

Are you the same fag that posts this in the alcohol thread every day? 12 beers is not just relaxing after work that is getting shitfaced and is alcoholic behavior no matter how you twist it. You sound like you're trying to justify your own habit.
>>
>>38173849
12 beer isn't that much when you're an adult......... he's kinda got a point though it is excessive it's not outrageous
>>
>>38172201

>I drink lots of vodka
>That cleans out my system
>I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver

I wish you the best of luck on that cirrhosis in the near future
>>
>>38173716
Exactly. That must be why he wrote that post LOL
>>
File: fat-drinking-alcohol.jpg (23KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
fat-drinking-alcohol.jpg
23KB, 460x288px
>>38173875
>12 beer isn't that much when you're an adult.........
ah, drinking >1200 calories worth of beverage is absolutely normal
>>
>>38172728

3 drinks, 1 night a week will not impact your gains in the slightest. It might even be beneficial (queue all those studies about moderate drinkers living longer, having healthier hearts, etc.). The problems start when you are consistently (3+ nights a week, 2+ drinks each time) drinking more than you should. Obviously everyone is different so experiment.
>>
>>38173906
Damn that pic made me decide to go to the beer store kek it's hot as fuck today and could use a case of beer
>>
>>38173827
Okay thanks the posting these. A little busy atm but I want to read them and go over them carefully.
>>
>>38173875
Dude fuck off unless youre drinking piss water beer most moderate alcohol 5% beer will have a notmal person shit faced or atleast decently fucked up unless you drink that during an all day period and maintain a buzz
>>
>>38173930
Who drinks like that? It takes 10- 15 minutes tops to drink a beer, 4 or 5 an hour
>>
The amount of rationalizing in this thread is unbearable

>It's good for me r right guys
>Please tell me it's okay for me to drink alcohol
>>
>>38171699
You won't lose weight if you keep doing that lmao
>>
>>38171699
you know it's a problem when you start not eating to save more room for booze. I'd slow down or stop if I was you m8 cause most alcoholism is progressive
>>
>>38173923
Yep. People get paranoid just because estrogen is in the name, but recently there's been a lot of stuff saying they're completely fine.
>>
>>38173948
It's the same rationalizing you see in a fat hate thread.
Seeing it from the outside has shown me what a mong I've been. Gonna quit today. No idea how I'm going to play this off when my swiss friend comes to visit this weekend since he loves his beer, but I need to take some time off it
>>
>>38173827
>.gov

Oh for fucks sakes man
>>
>>38174001
Im dealing with the same thing man. I have a very good friend who loves to call me up and go 'grab a beer', which turns into a couple pints. Im just not having it anymore, so it sucks cuz thats a good way to connect with friends. But I have to do whats best for me now, so im sure your friends will understand. Goodluck
>>
>tfw people always comment on how much I drink
>tfw gf is in shock when she realizes the handle of vodka I got 2 days ago is empty
>tfw realizing I have an actual problem with alcohol

Fuck I really gotta slow down on the boozing cause people are starting to notice how much I drink
>>
>>38174034
Shit when my friends call me up to have a beer they mean drink a whole case of 28 between 2 of us in 3 hours type drinking
>>
>>38172077

>Well I guess everyone's an alcoholic then and I'm a "severe" alcoholic compared to you city slickers

mate you're a severe alcoholic compared to just about fucking anybody
>>
>>38173511
How old are you/they?

I'm in OP's situation and self medicate with alcohol.
>>
>>38172347
The most retarded post itt. Congratulations!
>>
>>38173943
Which is why im saying just in case someone drinks like that but if youre not drunk after 12 in 2 hours you might be an alcoholic
>>
>>38174073
Thats 9 or 14 beers depending on 2 or 3 which isnt bad if this a once and awhile thing
>>
>>38173943

takes me 20-30 going on 40-50 depending on how many i've had

i also stop when i'm moderately shitfaced, instead of getting as drunk as i could get which is what raises your tolerance in the first place

try that m'dude
>>
>>38174300
Whatever fgt. It's a life style I don't expect you to understand banging hotties and using dope.
>>
>>38174352
It's like 4 days a week thing between 2 of us
>>
File: seolhyun.jpg (67KB, 519x700px) Image search: [Google]
seolhyun.jpg
67KB, 519x700px
WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING

!!! THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT !!!

BEER CONFIRMED FOR LARGEST SOURCE OF BIOAVAILABLE PHYTOESTROGENS IN MODERN DIET, TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS

SOURCE: https://youtu.be/QlceZOBjnHk

BEER IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS IF YOU HAVE ANY DESIRE AT ALL TO BE A HIGH TEST ALPHA MALE

DRINK COCKTAILS INSTEAD, THEY ARE CLASSIER

[TIPS FEDORA WHILE VANISHING INTO THE NIGHT]
>>
>>38174420
My Jeff seids
>>
>>38171699
12 a day? Jesus dude, go to the doctor!
>>
>tfw only 25 and have the body of a 45 year old alcoholic

fuck I never thought the daily drinking for 7 years would catch up with me this fast
>>
>>38174491
Lol wtf? Go to a doctor?
>>
>>38171699
OP, you're fucking up big time.

Quit drinking ENTIRELY for two weeks and you'll realize how much you are sabotaging yourself on many levels (not just calories).

GET HELP and QUIT 100%
>>
>>38174498
quit while you can senpai, it's worth it
t. recovered
>>
>>38174375
>Being a heroin addict is a lifestyle
Ok m8 I wish you all the best
>>
>>38174513
Not OP but what do you mean?
>>
Alright, I thought I had a problem because I binged once a week for a while (8-12 drinks in a night). But Jesus Christ. 12 in a day? Routinely?

Seriously. Copious amounts of alcohol destroys progress. I'm three weeks without a drink & I feel fuckin' great.
>>
>>38174552
>once a week

That's absolutely nothing
>>
>>38174513
>implying quitting for 2 weeks is possible

What planet are you on? 2 days is hard enough I'm on day 2 now and I'm so bored it's ridiculous
>>
>>38174580
So I drink about half or 3/4s of a fifth of vodka once a week. Am I going to live?
>>
>>38173017
>You don't even get a buzz off that

People don't just drink alcohol to get drunk
>>
File: brewtein-fitness-beer.0.0.jpg (64KB, 1310x737px) Image search: [Google]
brewtein-fitness-beer.0.0.jpg
64KB, 1310x737px
>>38171699
i only drink protein beer
>>
Is there any non-alcoholic/low% beer that tastes good? Not even a recovering alcoholic or any shit like that, I just like the taste of beer and would like to drink some before work.
>>
>>38171913
Yep never seen a drunk get into a fight before

You have autism
>>
Fucking amazes me how many of the same dumb questions gets posted every now and then. I guess this is how doctors feel when patients ask stupid questions.

>12 beers a day

LMAO you fucking alcoholic.
>>
>>38173875
>12 beer isn't that much when you're an adult

Why drink six liters of beer when you could drink six liters of something that's NOT gonna kill you?
>>
>>38174808
There is no point of drinking if you're not going for a buzz at the very least.
Unless you're a skeleton or small girl, 1-2 drinks wont do anything.

If you have a drink for the taste, fine. I do the same with cocktails, I'll get just one. But the only way to get buzzed or drunk is ''binge'' drinking.
>>
File: 1470122765957.png (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470122765957.png
41KB, 600x450px
How did it come to this?

You start off as a child where your quick fix to happiness is junk food and television.

In your teens, you move on to masturbation, pornography, and caffeine. Oh when I smoked my first hit of weed it was a revelation. After all this time, I've found the shortcut to happiness. And of course, the parties with alcohol.

Instant gratification has become a daily fix. You have never learned discipline, or developed your brain to accomplish long term goals over pressing that joy buzzer to fire the happiness neurotransmitters.

Now you find yourself drinking more than 15 standard drinks a day, using opiates weekly, cocaine every other, and anything else that floats by on the occasion. Your social skills are undeveloped, and you can only find company in like-minded acquaintances. Your life is pure hedonism, and you have no motivation or goals in life, just wandering aimlessly to the next silver lining of one more night of something.

I went to work yesterday, got home, worked out, mowed the lawn, made dinner, and it was only 8:00. I decided to drink whiskey, play video games, and have a few more beers on top of it while watching TV and posting on 4chan at the end of the night. This was a Wednesday night. I can't even help myself to escape...
>>
>>38174630

You can do it. Don't be weaker than the urge. It gets easier to resist as time goes by. Just keep yourself away from the drink for a while. Dont make up any dumb rules like "only one" or "only during this time" etc. Just give yourself a chance to see what life is like without it.

If you work out, you'll notice it takes about 1 year as a daily drunkard to make as much progress as you could in a month sober.

I know this to be true because it takes one to know one. I was probably drinking a bottle of wine every day before most people here were born.
>>
>>38174552
Good for you man, keep it up!
>>
>>38175092
Bryuh
>>
>>38175204
>If you work out, you'll notice it takes about 1 year as a daily drunkard to make as much progress as you could in a month sober.
Plz be real
Progress while drinking has been noticeable and pleasing
>>
>>38175092
>I went to work yesterday, got home, worked out, mowed the lawn, made dinner, and it was only 8:00
You have a job
You work out
You mowed the lawn and made your own dinner
So presumably, you have your own place
You're already better than 90% of the lowest common denominator
>>
>>38175543
At 12 beers a day?
>>
>>38175717
I'm not op it's more like 8a day 5 days a week, but yes, can feel body getting harder, and my friend tried to wrestle me no homo ofc and I handed his ass to him no homo.
I was afraid a 30 yr old would be to old and low test, but now have a bit of hope that if I quit drinking I can hit 1/2/3/4 before 2017
>>
>>38171699
>12 beers a day
>cutting
Holy shit OP you are doing it wrong
>>
>>38174913
Because you don't get drunk off of other liquids lmfao you faggot
>>
>>38175092
Are you me? That's how my life went except I started drinking almost daily at 16 because my parents were alcoholics and got me booze all the time
>>
>All these fags losing their shit over 12 beers a day

Its not even that fucking much calm down
>>
>>38175885
This. I drink 12 beer regularly and it gives me the perfect buzz
>>
>>38175885
>>38175916
>light beers

fixed that for you, alchy.
>>
>>38175806
I dont know about you hitting 1/2/3/4, but I can guarantee you that definitely you wont while you're pounding down 8/day.

Listen. If you are doing that much, you need to take a full-stop break.

Believe me... literally EVERYTHING in your life will improve. And if alc helps you cope with something, find another way to cope with it that doesnt create a laundry list of long-term systemic health issues that creep slowly in along with addiction.

You can do it. Just give it at chance.
>>
>>38175885
>>38175916

Go shitpost everywhere but here kids, this is a serious thread.
>>
>>38176079
No I drink 7% beer and I'm not the OP
>>
Beers are like 200 cals each. 12 beers is basically entire calorie intake. If you are cutting out food to make room you should basically be doing nothing but drinking.
>>
addiction is fucked up guys
>>
>>38171699
How often do you post this shit?
>>
>>38176206
One day, the OP is going to make a thread that says "Help me stop drinking" instead of "Help me justify drinking again today"
>>
>>38176202
Are you 12? I'm 23 and been addicted to opiates, alcohol severely and crystal meth and ive quit them all and I can see exactly why the OP can't quit drinking. Drinking was the hardest of all to quit because of its availability and the withdrawal is brutal
>>
>>38176334
>Are you 12
What does that have to do with his post?
>>
>>38171699
Trying upping the beer intake, the alcohol causes a thermogenic effect by making your metabolism think it can get away with burning more calories than it should be due it having lower inhibitions and an increased sense of invincibility. 20 pints of beer is like taking 200mg of DNP as far as your metabolism is concerned, I know some bodybuilders go as high as 40 pints when they can't find any DNP and they're prepping for a contest.
>>
>>38176334
sounds like you agree that addiction is fucked up desu
>>
>>38176351
He sounded like it's the first time he realizes what an addiction is like. It's not as simple as welp I'm gaining weight gonna stop drinking today cause I'm getting fat, it's a lifestyle you live that revolves around the booze or drugs
>>
>>38171699
First off, READ THE FUCKING STICKY
Second, enjoy your nullified gains as you're sacrificing adequate protein intake just to satisfy your alcoholism
>>
>>38176165
then you have a problem, cause that's a lot.
>>
>>38176389
maybe to a 5'6" skeleton that's a lot
>>
>>38176379
He just said addiction is fucked up - a fitting notion, I would say. He wasn't blaming OP.

Congrats on your overcoming of addiction, btw. A fine test of character, if you've an addictive personality
>>
>>38171806
Really lol'd here
>>
>>38176379
so true

>tfw alcohol is everywhere and everyone does it except shut in NEETs and fedora losers
>tfw friends drink 5 days a week and always want me to go out
>tfw it wrecks gains but I prefer social life and fun instead of muscles
>>
>>38171699
12 beers? jesus man who hurt you?
>>
>>38172077
I literally drink once a month at most, and even then it's 3 or 4 beers. You're an alcoholic mate, I know it's hard to accept but you can't turn your back on your health
You will die of liver failure at the age of 55 if you keep it up
>>
>>38174011
What?
>>
>>38172091
Do you really think we got where we wee by being piss drunk the entire time???
>>
>>38176416
>>tfw it wrecks gains but I prefer social life and fun instead of muscles
As well you should, anon
>>
I haven't drunk any alcohol for around 8 months

It helps not having any friends
>>
>>38172077
Im a bartender with a lot of bartender friends that give me free booze and I drink maybe 3x a week, sometimes 4x if its summer and I'm feeling froggy

And thats ALOT compared to most people.

My parents are retired wine-os and they probably have one or two glasses every other night and then get blitzed once or twice a week.
>>
File: 1461212529427.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1461212529427.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
Itt a bunch of drunks justifying their lifestyle, fighting to keep booze in their life in spite of the consequences it brings about.

It's a thing for the youth, if you're drinking like a fish past 30 you need to clean up. You think those haggard old women at the bar always looked like that? No, they were once young and pretty with a promising life ahead of them, now look at them LoL
>>
>>38176495
>loser telling people who get laid every week what to do

Maybe I'll ask for your advice when I need my taxes done, Poindexter.
>>
>>38176495

frig off randy
>>
>>38176135
Gonna start today, will tell friends I'm doing keto for a month.
Do you know any other ways to cope with social anxiety?
Also could use non alcoholic ways to deal with tfw no gf
Captcha: select all tea, I picked what was clearly coffee.
Not today skynet
>>
>>38176495
Rather die at 30 and have fun than look young at 60 and be an old fart
>>
>>38176553
Kratom
>>
>>38176553
Yeah benzos and opiates
>>
>>38176416
Muscles always come second to social life and fun. They supplement those.
>>
>>38172201
die retard
>>
>>38176555
Wow what a shitty attitude to have
>>
>>38176553
What a delusional, despondent image. Do people think these are the options you're suddenly locked into when the clock passes midnight and you're 27?

You could be banging hot girls or have a committed wife well into 30 if you have the right disposition. What a tiring troll image
>>
>>38176437

.gov means it's lizard-alien commie-jew propaganda ultimately meant to turn you into a trans-gender cuckold who willingly turns in xer firearms and welcomes muslim invaders with open arms, and therefore never a valid source of information. Or something like that. My tinfoil hat is wrapped kind of tight today.
>>
>>38176612
Perhaps in your sentiment. Clearly, this is not the case for all.

Twice as bright, half a long, to quote the old adage
>>
>>38176561
Sounds OK but I'm afraid I'll just replace one need with another
>>
>>38176653
This
>>
>>38176653
Good. Eliminate yourself from the gene pool sooner, if you can.
>>
>>38176612
That's the best attitude anyone could have
>>
File: 1462379169595.jpg (474KB, 1461x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1462379169595.jpg
474KB, 1461x1068px
>>38176526
Can you not get laid without alcohol?
>>
>>38171806
>this level of shitposting
>>
>>38176653
You can burn hot without booze bozo
>>
>>38176726
Kek alcohol isn't that expensive to resort to crime to get it, I work for 1 hour and have enough money to get completely hammered after work
>>
File: Snapchat-5584116472453337817.jpg (312KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5584116472453337817.jpg
312KB, 1080x1920px
>beer in my country is cheaper than juice
I drink beer for breakfast
>>
>>38176719
you sound like some fun loving little faggot
>>
>>38176717
I already have 4 kids and other father's are taking care of them.
>>
>>38176717
I'll do my best
>>
>>38176779
Good meme.
>>
>>38176769
Yeah I am a complete blast
>>
>>38176779
Iktf man I'll let those beta cucks take care of them while I party and have fun
>>
>>38176741
Oh, I agree. Ultimately, what codes of conducts and acceptable boundaries therein should be set by every individual themselves, not dictated from outside.

Follow your will, is my philosophy
>>
>>38176796
kys homo
>>
>>38176755
so you're spending 12.5% of your time at work to catch a buzz? and over 10% of your income on a buzz? and when your tolerance goes up, are you just going to by cheaper booze? Naive comes to mind broski
>>
>>38176812
You're a cool fellow, aren't you?
>>
>>38176807
Some people shouldn't follow their will. In fact I think most shouldn't.
>>
>>38176791
I'm not even memeing though I can't know for sure.
I fucked and came inside them when they were married. Always make sure the husband is white and has generic eye color. Could be my kids.
>>
>>38176839
And that is your will to think so, my man.

I disagree, though
>>
>>38176860
Have you seen the idiots out there in the world? have you seen how bad 80% of the population sucks? That's what happens when people follow their selfish, greedy, self serving will en mass. Sure there are exceptions and you very well may be one of them, but they are exceptions.
>>
wow ITT there has actually been some instances of people asking questions, receiving answers with links to real data... and everyone is all respectful and shit. what happened? last time i was here like a year ago it was just shit flinging autists everywhere

did scooby ever come back?
>>
>>38176905
shut up faggot
>>
>>38176893
>Have you seen the idiots out there in the world? have you seen how bad 80% of the population sucks
I completely agree, anon, but I'd be terribly intellectually dishonest and cowardly were I to say - All should follow their will, but not those I don't see fit to do so.

I realize this must sound a bit pathological, but that is simply how I feel. I should of course never be elected for president with such a world view, as it certainly wouldn't benefit humanity for people to do so
>>
File: 1460291070678.jpg (70KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
1460291070678.jpg
70KB, 404x402px
>>38176893
>hurr everyone is stupid except me
>>
>>38176726
Of course I can, but what does that have to do with anything?

You're one of those
>he needs alcohol to have fun

No, but alcohol makes everything more fun.
>>
Alcohol in your body prevents protein synthesis, guess what you need for muscle building. And alcohol is in your system for at least 24 hours. Obviously the closer to your workout you drink alcohol (before or after), the worse the effects but the effects are bad in any period and in any amount. 1 beer is bad, 2 beers is worse etc.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159
>>
>>38177032
How does it make it more fun?
>>
>>38177054
Pretty stupid question kiddo, alcohol makes everything fun there isn't an explanation it just does
>>
>>38177066
The dependency runs deep with you breh, have fun in your inevitable detox.
>>
>>38177074
You can recognize alcohols ability to enhance your mood without you being dependent on it, anon
>>
>>38174861
Ill probably catch shit, but honestly, Miller Lite.

They're like 96 cals or something like that, and I drink 3-6 a night no probs, everyone comments on how they're amazed I have no beer gut. I suppose that could always change tho.

Also, why you drinking before work man? Not my place but that shits no good for you.
>>
>>38177066
Look, I'm early 30's and have been a drunk and have been sober. I can tell you with great confidence that life is better without alcohol. Activities are more fun, socializing is more fun and satisfying, sex is better, my game is tighter, I look better and have access to more women. I hang out with people who drink all the time, my current QT (has dd tits, a big round ass, slim waist, makes money) drinks and I couldn't care less.

Alcohol effects sexual performance.
>>
>>38177054
I dont even know how to answer this stupid ass question

Legit questions of my own:

Do you have any friends, anon? I'm not trying to be condescending, but do you? Have you ever gone to a party? Have you ever gotten laid? Have you ever been out with a group of your friends hanging out with a group of girls at a club or bar?

Because if the answer to any of that is "yes", I find it very hard to believe you don't understand why alcohol is fun and I think you're just being a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>38177094
maybe not physical dependence yet, but psychological dependence is ripe. "it makes everything more fun" is the tell.
>>
>>38177134
Eh, wouldn't know about that. I am not acquainted with any alcoholics

But you probably will find things more "fun" after two classes of wine, so I don't think there is much wrong with that statement
>>
>>38177121
I'm early 30s too

>>38177134
But thats a true statement you fucking mook

I never said I need to have it to have fun. I goto the gym sober, I play sports sober, I hike sober, swim sober, read sober, play video games sober, hang out with friends sober, watch movies sober...

and yet if I did any of that wasted it would be fun and hilarious.

So I go back to my original statement: You're all losers or being contrarian cunts.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 81x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 81x90px
>>38177126
Yes, I have a rich social life. I've been to many parties, I've thrown many parties. I haven't had a week without getting laid since I was 17, i'm early 30s (i've been with every type of women from tall beautiful blonde with giant tits, to short black chick with crazy ass, too Asian chicks with fake tits, to older milf yoga instructor type, I've hooked up 2 cold threesomes once in vegas and once in santa cruz.

I've done all this stuff with and without alcohol and I TRULY prefer it without.

The night I hooked up a threesome with two petite blondes in santa cruz I was sober as a judge.

I have a great career and am respected in my field, I've been around bubby.

I have hobbies in which I'm internationally known and am a well accomplished shit poster on many boards.
>>
>>38177162
Good for you Cunt, enjoy it if it works for you.
>>
>>38177162
This
>>
>>38177198
Nice but some people have some sort of anxiety which is why 90% of normal people have more fun when they're drunk or on drugs
>>
File: 1469282791163.gif (3MB, 336x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469282791163.gif
3MB, 336x202px
>>38176377
>>
>>38177338
You can get over that anxiety with practice m8y
>>
>>38177338
THIS

I don't even leave the house unless I have a few drinks or some benzos in my system
>>
>>38177364
To be more specific, I absolutely have that anxiety too, but I've learned to push through it.
>>
Drunk again bros wooo
>>
>>38172201

you sound like my dad which is an alcoholic and doesn't know wtf he is doing with his health
>>
>>38177703
Same bro lol my dad makes every excuse to why his drinking is normal and everyone drinks like him despite his habit of more than a fifth of whiskey every single day
>>
>>38177724

my dad drinks 2 lt of wine every day after work

i don't know how he doesn't get hungover or maybe he is 24/7 hungover
>>
>>38177724
All alcoholics do that I've noticed, they rationalize their drinking problem just like people ITT
>>
>>38171904
>basically
>>
>>38177777
Alcoholic here and after a while you don't even notice you're hungover because you get used to it and as soon as you go a few days without alcohol you have so much energy it's like you're on speed which I really don't like so I stay alcoholic
>>
>>38177810

I always thought you didn't felt in hungover until you went two or three days without drinking and you felt the worst hungover through an entire week or two
>>
>>38177824
Nah I get hangovers still despite drinking 18+ beers a day, depends if I eat before bed or not, when I don't drink I have way too much energy and can't sit still
>>
>>38175092
Too close to home.
>>
>>38177848
That energy goes away after a couple days, followed by being really tired/irritable. Took me 21 days to feel normal after I detoxed.
>>
>>38177994
Never went more than a few days without getting drunk again
>>
File: Pussy.jpg (42KB, 550x487px) Image search: [Google]
Pussy.jpg
42KB, 550x487px
>>38178014
Ya I know. What you're going through is really hard bro, I know first hand. I hope someday you make it to the otherside
>>
>>38178036
Shit sucks
>>
>>38178053
yes it does, there are scores of people that want to help you though if you're willing to take it.
>>
>>38176555
The thing is you dont die at 30. The health problems kick in around 30 and by that time your social and professional life starts to crumble around you. You dont die at thirty, you just start watching yourself crawl slowly towards your grave. The worst part is, drinking stops being fun wonts its a habit.
>>
>>38178133
and the whole time this is happening, you blame everything but the booze. You justify your behaviors the entire time no matter how insane it is, it just makes sense.
>>
File: 1452368520276.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1452368520276.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>38176377
I..is..is he serious?
>>
>>38178177
This is true
>>
>>38176377
lmao
>>
File: 132434656767856346.jpg (73KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
132434656767856346.jpg
73KB, 500x406px
>>38176437
I went a whole paragraph about how its probably not in your best interest to get your info ESPECIALLY nutritional info from your friendly local government. They do not have your best interests at heart as alot of their wrong information over the years still stands, not sure if its an ego thing, or a not wanting to look stupid now thing. Also there is such thing as paid endorsements from companies to promote their products despite its effect on the human body.

What do you do? You link me two gov sites lol Im sorry but I just cant take you or your point seriously. Goodluck though man

PS Here is the government food pyramid, you probably follow this too. Literally how to be unhealthy and die young the chart.
>>
>>38176553

Within a few days your cortisol levels will start to drop. That alone will decrease anxiety.

I use Theanine supps with green tea and it reduces anxiety.

Also keep in mind it is hard to resist that first drink, but it is fucking impossible to resist the second third etc after that first. So separate yourself physically from alc as much as possible. Tell your friends sorry if you have to.

You can do it.
>>
>>38172249
Imagine doing this and suddenly throwing up fucking everywhere. Next guy walks in and there's just a torso over at the rack and a pile of vomit where the head should be.
>>
>>38178502
That pyramid is fucking ancient and nobody in any government health department endorses it anymore.
>>
>>38174011
retard
>>
>>38178591
Thx bro, just went to a bar for Pokemon go and to catch up with friends.
Managed exactly one beer while everyone else went ham. Just need to exert that will and remember WHY I am stopping.
Gonna volunteer to sober cab as often as possible. That will help, but I have caught myself acting impatient and a touch resentful. Will need to combat this.
>>
>>38178957
Good luck fighting it hombre, this is a battle we win by surrendering the fight. Get out of the ring and move one.
>>
>>38179122
This. Good luck resisting the booze on a weekend night if you have alcoholic tendencies
>>
>>38175330
>>38177883
Yep... Another night of the same, chasing a feeling and having nothing to show for it.
>>
>>38175818
Kek
>>
>>38179839
I figure if I get laid than my life will start to mean something. That's why I drink, to loosen up and be slicker. It's also fun as fuck, but that comes second.

Eventually I'll pick up real hobbies and start a real life, but this should be easy pussy. So if I fail at this, then that's not good.
>>
>>38179992
It won't. Getting laid is nothing great man I chose alcohol over women many times because it's more enjoyable than sex
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.