[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I get the real talk on cigarettes? 3 weeks clean, last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: obama_smoking_cigarette.jpg (37KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
obama_smoking_cigarette.jpg
37KB, 876x493px
can I get the real talk on cigarettes?

3 weeks clean, last few days I've been CRAVING a fucking smoke.

I'm 24, should I really be giving a fuck?
>>
Giving a fuck about what?

If youre asking if you should be craving them still then no you shouldn't. The problem is mentally you haven't given up cigarettes, you've only done it physically
>>
You should be giving a fuck. Take control of your life and be a man.
>>
Quit now and STAY QUIT.

25 year smoker, still going back and forth. It gets harder to quit every year you keep smoking.

You're not addicted to the nicotine, you've trained your brain to equate smoking with stress relief since in the past it stopped your withdrawl symptoms. The longer you smoke, the more of this training you give yourself.

Just break it now. Smoking will age you, kill you, fuck your body and mind, and socially makes you a pariah in a few years.
>>
>>38154973
Yes, you should give a fuck about your weak willed inability to quit something as paltry as nicotine.
>>
I'm on a mouth fedora after smoking for 12 years and let me tell you whut, if I have a fag on a night out I can feel it for days after. Don't do it.
>>
> smoking in this day and age

I didn't know you were a pleb on life.
>>
I recently had to quit cigs again. Picked up a pack drunk as fuck one night and then smoked 3 more over the next few weeks. Fucking sucks, I felt nasty.

/fits/ opinions on vapes? My lungs feel better with them. I'm probably going to quit before next semester starts though, I have to be on campus many hours and I don't want to be a nic fiend during class.
>>
I stopped smoking and switched to vaping
>hurr only vapor man
this shit is cheaper and I hate the hipster fucks that make a hobby out of it, as a rule I don't vape in public
basically how bad is this vaping thing fucking me? I guess I'd be healthier if I quit but I like nicotine, it helps unwind.
>don't vape for 1hr before lifting
>rage activated
>smash weight
>dat relaxation afterwards
>>
physical cravings go away after 1 week
mental cravings go away after 3 months

easy as fuck dude, don't fuck up
>>
>>38155884
My mom used to smoke, so I suggested vaping to her. She picked it up, was alright with it. Then one day the device died. She wanted to buy a new one, but never did, so she quitted completely. Said it wasn't even hard, even though she does crave a cigarette when she's stressed out.

As much as I think that vaping looks retarded, it seems to be a great way to quit smoking entirely for many.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.