[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo, so I've never been to a gym before in my life. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469834524393.jpg (744KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469834524393.jpg
744KB, 1920x1200px
yo, so I've never been to a gym before in my life. I'm about 150 pounds and have no muscle at all. What should i do to not look like a total retard?
>>
>>38153659
How about you read the sticky
>>
There's nothing you can do to change how retarded you look except to keep showing up and trying to improve yourself. One day you will stop looking retarded and simply look autistic.
>>
>>38153677
The sticky didn't have any "how to not be dipshit at the gym" links, at least i didn't see any.
>>
>>38153659
Don't wear basketball shorts to the gym. Don't sip water between sets. Whatever you do, don't yawn between sets.
>>
Nobody cares who you are and as long as you don't act stupid they won't care what you're doing
>>
>>38153733
Wait what kind of shorts are you supposed to wear then
>>
>>38153767
yeah but what is and what isn't stupid? I have literally 0 knowledge going in.
>>
lurk more.

SS

count calories

1g protein /lbs of body weight.

read the sticky.
>>
>>38153784
Omg you dyels are retarded. Gym shorts for the gym. Do I need to tell you to not wear running shoes?
>>
>>38153802
what shoes are you supposed to wear
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.