[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have done more than one cycle of DNP? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DNP.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DNP.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
How many of you have done more than one cycle of DNP?

I'm 225lb 6'0. i just ordered my second batch of 50 pills and I've been doing some thinking. I've taken 2 a day before using up all 50 pills in one cycle. I had a very bad throat problem and coughed all the time. I had sweaty nights.

I need to lose 45-60 Ibs. On my first cycle I lost 25 even though I wasn't really dieting well and exercising.

I'm just a little afraid I might get some bad side effects for my second use. I plan to do an EC stack as well but I want to know if it would be better doing that off DNP because I'm still a little new here. I read the pastebin.

Can anybody give me tips on how to make it this time?
>>
You've posted this every three hours for the past two days. Why don't you actually listen to what people have to say this time?
>>
Why not just do the fucking EC stack you retard. You clearly have no idea what you are doing.
>>
File: 1468373073835.png (173KB, 323x362px) Image search: [Google]
1468373073835.png
173KB, 323x362px
>>38149283
>I'm just a little afraid I might get some bad side effects for my second use.
THEN DON'T USE IT SHITHEAD

IT UNCOUPLES OXIDATIVE PHOSPHORYLATION IN YOUR BODY
THERE IS GOING TO BE SIDE EFFECTS

Stop making this fucking thread and quit stuffing your goddamn face
>>
I am an expert on all things DNP, I've scrolled past this spam for days now, I'm actually going to answer you this time. Please don't post this thread again. This is full blown spam now and should be reported if you keep doing it, in my opinion.

I've done about a dozen cycles of DNP. I've done some correctly, I've fucked some up and gotten bad sides, I've done it all.

Generally I don't answer threads like this because if you aren't going to research and educate yourself enough with all the widely available information about DNP that's right there on google and pastebin, you're probably a retard who shouldn't take something so dangerous anyway.

You won't get bad side effects if you don't take too much of it and you supplement correctly. The DNP pastebin covers what you need perfectly well, although I believe pyruvate to be unnecessary.

As far as an EC stack goes, you can do that at any time; you can do it with DNP, or off of DNP. It gives you more energy, and helps you burn fat a little bit more, although it is not nearly as powerful as DNP itself.

I don't personally recommend an EC stack. It only slightly raises how much fat you'll be burning, but it is very, very easy to become dependent on that kind of powerful stimulation to get through your day. I don't think it's worth the money, to be quite honest.

Now here's my big advice to you.

>I've taken 2 a day before using up all 50 pills in one cycle
>On my first cycle I lost 25 even though I wasn't really dieting well and exercising

Let me say this clearly. If you cannot start dieting well and exercising regularly, you're wasting your money. Throwing it away. You must learn to discipline yourself, or will never make it.

Continued in a moment, with more specific advice
>>
>>38150377

Continued

I'm assuming you're taking two 250mg pills daily, as that is the normal dose. That's 500mg daily. You need to seriously watch it. Even with correct supplementation, it can be quite easy for side effects to sneak up to you when you are taking two pills daily or more for a long period of time. DNP really is poison, don't forget that. If you see lumpy hives, swollen and sore hands, or any irregularities in your body, cut DNP immediately. Sides on DNP can go from nonexistent to severe in a matter of an hour or less. I somewhat doubt that your coughing has anything to do with DNP, but I obviously can't tell that from behind a computer screen with any certainty. If you feel your throat to be swollen, definitely stop DNP.

The fact is that you'll never stop being fat until you learn to resist hunger cravings and change your lifestyle. Don't eat for pleasure. Hunger is the feeling of fat burning. You need to calculate your TDEE, eat 500 below that amount of calories, and stick to that diet. If you can't stick to it, you'll never stop being fat, ever. I promise.

That's the only way you'll ever make it and the only tip that counts. Stop stuffing your fucking face you piece of shit, get some discipline. Its gonna suck. Deal with it. Losing weight means being hungry and being hungry sucks. Accept it. Stop giving in.

I will report this thread every single time I see it spammed after this.
>>
>>38150478
You're doing gods work anon
>>
>>38149283

I'll answer.

I've done about 4 DNP cycles over the course of 10 months, learning to get better with each and every one of them. I'm speaking from experience, if you don't know what you're doing and haven't read all the available info out there (pastebin, threads, etc) then don't bother with a second one.

Starting stats: 5'3 and around 210lbs with over 33% body fat

Currently I'm at 153 lbs and around 18% body fat (DNP got me all the way to 147 lbs 16% bf at my lowest, I've since bulked a bit).

I fucked up the first couple of cycles by binge eating and then by not properly calculating my required calories.
The side effects have been the usual and only during my second cycle did I get a slight rash. I discontinued for a few weeks and hopped back on it without a problem.

By this time I was sitting at around 196lbs. I started working out more seriously and did my third cycle (Late Feb/March). When I finished I was at around 170lbs, I felt great and got hooked, so after a month or so I decided to go on my fourth run...

This last one was the best. I used 500mg for 24 days, T3 (25mg/day at peak) and Clenbuterol (50mg/day). The results were fucking amazing. I started noticing a six pack by the end of this and everyone I saw, from people I would see everyday at work to people that hadn't seen me in a while, would lose their shit at the progress.

The sides did SUCK, and often times I would be gasping for air just to try to tell a story.

I recommend to get some T3 if possible, it helps with the lethargy and speeds up the fat loss. You could burn those 25 lbs in one final cycle if you stick to a diet and work out.

Next cycle I'll just cruise at 250mg/day since I'm only looking to lose another 15-20lbs at most and then just maintain.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.
>>
>>38150043
This.

So tired of fat queers who think this is a magic pill so they can keep gorging themselves. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU EAT THAT MANY CARBS NIGGA
>>
>>38150043
I'm talking about the bad bad side effects. Not the ones I know.

>>38149636
If I get some people with actual experience this time, then yes, and it seems like that. Every time I haven't gotten almost nothing but "weed killer".
>>
>>38150377
>>38150478
>>38151308
thank you finally some real experience. this pretty much covers it all now for me. i know i'll never make it if i dont diet and exercise, its just i went into dnp the first time too confident and i did binge from cravings /which is also half of why asked to do an ec stack to stop them.

but anyway thanks for all you're help, no questions. sorry for shitting your board, but guess what, this is the second time on 4chan being annoying has given me what i want when i would have otherwise not gotten it.
>>
>>38151308
Are you a girl?
>>
Done multiple cycles.
I think my tolerance is fucked or the potency has gone down exponentially due to oxidization (bought bulk powder) since I have to take about 500+ mg for me to even feel it.

ECA and Clen are great for the lethargy it brings.

Also found out that using DNP while on keto brings even more fat loss (not 100% sure, that extra weight loss could be from loss of glycogen due to the keto)
>>
>>38151794
average you lost on each cycle?
>>
>>38151771
>being a mook gets me results
don't openly pat yourself on the back for being a shithead, this isn't highschool; no one is impressed with how mediocre you can be and get by
>>
>>38151836
you're right, it isn't high school. it's 4chan, which is even better. i give no fucks about anything here and i'll act however i please. i'm not boasting, i was simply saying.
>>
>>38151787

Nope, just a hyper turbomanlet. Can you imagine a 5'3 manlet weighing over 200 pounds? eww, luckily my fat distributes evenly. Still.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.