[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know manlets are the runt of the litter, but do they serve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470167882358[1].jpg (180KB, 889x899px) Image search: [Google]
1470167882358[1].jpg
180KB, 889x899px
We all know manlets are the runt of the litter, but do they serve any purpose, or are they are useless as those with Downs Syndrome?
>>
>>38148939
They're like little goblins, meant to clean up after and give succ to Scooby tier man gods
>>
For the army,harder to shoot when you are below 5,10 anything over is a easy shot,so they are the fighters,the normies stay at home and work domestic jobs,too much of a risk to train
>>
>>38148939
They exist to make ugly and fat chicks content, if not happy.
>>
>>38149008
This p much.
>>
>>38148939
If manlets didnt exist, every woman would be tall, gangly, ugly, with man hands, man feet, and man jaw
>>
>>38148939
Faggot
>>
>>38149297
No,this is the logical answer,if you are 5,10 and over you will be an easy shot to take
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 300x92px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 300x92px
>>38150332

We need a manlet army, so all the non manlets could stay at home, fucking all the qt3.14s, watching Netflix and enjoying life...

Finally we found something to do with manlets! Make em kamikazes!
>>
>>38150470
Not kamikazes but there would be a regiment of them in the manlets army
>>
>>38148939
I'd love to meet a girl twice my height. If I met a 12 foot tall qt I'd marry her in an instant
>>
File: manlet simulator.jpg (98KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
manlet simulator.jpg
98KB, 800x605px
>>38148939
they make fun games
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.