[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with the Anytime Fitness chain of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: anytimefitness.jpg (10KB, 187x59px) Image search: [Google]
anytimefitness.jpg
10KB, 187x59px
Anyone here have experience with the Anytime Fitness chain of gyms? Recently moved to a new area and looking for a gym to join, my apartment complex has a small fitness center in the basement but it's mostly cardio and a few machines.

Anytime seems to be the only place nearby that's 24 hours and isn't a LA Fitness or Planet Fitness. Gonna try their week trial and see for myself, but wondering if any of you bros have some experience with these places.
>>
I go there. I like it because its pretty much everywhere and they are 24 hours. I just sit in a power rack and do my lifts, ss noob gainz here. I get everything I need from them and they arent too expensive for what you get.
>>
what about snab city fitness?

https://www.snapfitness.com/
>>
What state? I go to one right next to a big apartment complex. It's decent, no platforms which is the only thing I don't like. I do my deads on the floor.
>>
>>38148813
PA, bit outside Philly. Looking at it more it seems like another recent gym merged with the local Anytime a few months back so hopefully they'll have a good amount of free weights.

>>38148806
Unfortunately doesn't look like there's one closer than 40 minutes to here. A shame as I went to a Snap in my old town when I was first getting into lifting and they were great
>>
>>38148844
sorry I meant how do people like them, I didn't mean to suggest them to you. but you gave me that answer anyway.
>>
>>38148617

I've gone there since I started lifting, and I love it. I've heard less-than-stellar things about other Anytimes located in my area, though, so it may be a case-by-case thing when it comes to quality. But for where I go, I really couldn't ask for a better gym.
>>
>>38148617
Pretty sure zyzz used to go to any time fitness. Depending on what you thought of him that is either a good or bad thing.
>>
>>38148617
I go to anytime fitness in Canadaland. All the equipment I need is there and I can do anytime. It's a pretty good gym from my experience OP.
>>
Anytime Fitness was my first gym, went there for for about 16 months, loved it and would have never left but I moved to another state without one nearby. One nice bonus was when traveling to other states for business/vacation I could swipe in at all locations. Equipment-wise they tend to vary...sometimes there's only one power rack, sometimes there will be several, just depends on the city. Facilities were always really clean and most the demographic were older folks just doing circuit training, don't think I ever had to wait on equipment. 10/10, would recommend.
>>
>>38149208
Nah he went to fitness first in rockdale brah.
>>
>>38149208
And how the fuck is that important?
>>
B R A D L E Y S T O K E
C R I B B S C A U S E W A Y
>>
>>38149955
the realm of fitness and athletics has hardly been immune to celebrity endorsements as to the quality of brands
>>
>>38148617
Ausfag here. I currently go to an anytime and its bretty good and well outfitted.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (8KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
8KB, 443x332px
>>38149935
>>
>>38148617
There's one 5 mins near me so I go there and being open 24/7 is really good for my schedule as well. Also, having access to all the branches worldwide is a plus. I went for a vacation and went to the local AF gym to get my lifts.
>>
>>38148617
I got the other 24/7 one, Snap. Anytimes are pretty much the same. They're not bad gyms, but the equipment can vary so much between them. Mine is smaller then alot but has 2 flat benches, an incline, and a decline, as well as movable benches, and 1 squat rack. A larger one in the part of town that has mostly old, retired, white people has a smith machine and endless cardio garbage, nothing else.

Another warning, these gyms attracted alot of retarded pieces of shit because of their 24/7 time. So you end up with long periods where nobody is there to watch it. Of course, adults quickly turn into children because internalized discipline is too hard for boomers and minorities. Also New Years is hell at these.
>>
File: 1434476647675.gif (4MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1434476647675.gif
4MB, 294x233px
>>38148617
would recommend. they're cheap enough, they are in fact open 24/7, the equipment is decent enough, and my location doesn't give too much of a shit about checking in guests.

worth noting: planet fitness sucks. my local one didn't even have non-smith machine freeweights. you could get by with dumbbells if it's all you had but who wants to deal with that shit? fuck planet fatass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.