[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I balance my fitness and college? It seems like all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CofKPWlWYAAqG0C.jpg_large.jpg (94KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
CofKPWlWYAAqG0C.jpg_large.jpg
94KB, 639x640px
How do I balance my fitness and college? It seems like all the meatheads are prioritizing their workouts over study.
>>
>>38147412
just self educate yourself on the topic that interests you

there is plenty of educated people who even do roids, the meathead stereotype comes from college football jocks who just lift for the grills
>>
>>38147412
spend less time shitposting here, voila, you have now more time to spend at the gym or reading books
>>
>>38147432
don't you mean wa-la?
>>
>>38147412
if you don't go to top college like MIT AND still not be able to workout, you are just shit at managing time t b h familie
>>
>>38147448
wah-lah
>>
Find audio books about the subjects you're studying and listen to them as you work out.
> but muh workout music
If you aren't a prancing baboon, you can handle both the mental stimulation and the workout. in fact, if you're in a good balance, both will complement each other.
>>
>>38147459
uala!
>>
>>38147628
What are you some kind of gay?
>>
I never got this.
You can be an hardcore gymcel and still it won't take out more than three hours A WEEK.

Why would getting fit impede your education in any way?
You probably spend longer masturbating than you'd ever need to exercise for.
>>
>>38147863
3 hours a week? Dyel?
>>
>>38147914

>These forty minutes of curls are surely going to be more effective than just lifting more weight for a third of the time!

pls kys
>>
I work out every other day in college. Every workout is 2 hours at MOST (including shower and sauna for 15 min)

Stop talking to people at the gym. You're there to work out, not socialize.

The little shits that talk more than they lift and then complain about it taking a lot of time are bullshitting
>>
>>38147412
College always comes before fitness, but fitness comes before everything else.

Make schedules and plan your shit so you have time to lift. Be focused when you study using the pomodoro technique. Meal prep.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.