[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wana turn my life around i hate being a fucking robot i wana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

i wana turn my life around i hate being a fucking robot i wana start hitting the gym and become a chad. I have no clue in what to do in the gym, should i get a personal trainer?
>>
>>38144345
start by reading the sticky
>>
Have you read the sticky?
P.s. PT's are Jewish tricks
>>
File: they stole my KFC.jpg (163KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
they stole my KFC.jpg
163KB, 750x732px
>>38144345
For starters you need to take a good look at yourself. Consider it your starting point.

Are you fat, skinny, skinny fat, etc?

What is your goal body? Be realistic. If you are a skinny manlet you are not going to look like The Terminator no matter what you do.

Read the sticky. READ IT. Let that information sink in. It will help you.

Good luck. Rome wasn't built in a day and you won't change overnight either.
>>
People are born Chads.

People like Zyzz only "made it" because they sold their soul to the devil....and that nigga collects, sheeeeeeeeeeet.
>>
>>38144345
you don't really need one
BUT if you can afford one, sure it's probably a good idea, PT will educate you, motivate you and will set you on the right path.
>>
>>38144359
>>38144362
i went thorugh it but that thing is i dont want to do it alone, i want someone to help me and motivate me
>>
File: Hoverhand beta vs Chad Alpha.png (1MB, 540x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Hoverhand beta vs Chad Alpha.png
1MB, 540x1381px
>>38144378
truth!

The best you can be if not born a Chad is a high functioning beta.
>>
>>38144377
i have been told i am skinny fat? not a manlet., i have ask girls online to rate me and they said i am a 5/10, i rekcon if i get fit i can be a 6 or a 7
>>
File: wot.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
anyone have any experience with a personal trainer
>>
>>38144406
Zyzz refusing to pollute his Olympian body by touching sub-human gangas.
>this is a bad thing

LMAO kys
>>
>>38144441
No. But if you are obese don't waste your money or his time. Get to the point were you can at least run 5k and have some mobility so he can really focus on helping you build muscle or whatever it is you want.
>>
i got you OP.

just answer me one question that will warrant somewhat of a detailed response..

how much of a manchild are you? seriously, this isn't bait. i want to help you. how much of a manchild are you? explain your day to day life.
>>
>>38144398
if you can't motivate yourself you're not ready

wait until you hate yourself a little bit more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.