[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever tried this brand of creatine before I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: product-creatine_x3-pill.png (134KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
product-creatine_x3-pill.png
134KB, 400x491px
Have you guys ever tried this brand of creatine before I just bought it today, pill form seemed easier than the powder, have you guys gotten results what do you prefer?
>>
>>38143361
i get bulk unflavored stuff and mix it in with the rest of my jew powders along with a dash of gatorade powder for flavor
>>
>>38143366
I usually just mixed it in my protien shake made it taste shity i had a brand called allmax shit was half empty when i bought it
>>
>>38143361
This is what I take. The lettering and names of their stuff is kind of lame but their products are quality.
>>
>>38143411
Is the powder absorbed better than the pills?
>>
>>38143403
weird, mine has no taste at all. its just gritty which i find unpleasant, so mixing it makes it better. do you have monohydrate or that ethyl shit? i know that ethyl can be really nasty
>>
>>38143418
Yeah that shit is pretty much dissolved by the time I get the cap on my water bottle. I just funnel it into those cheap Kirkland water bottles I keep in my car. One firm shake and it's completely dissolved. Taste is 10/10 even for sour apple which I normally hate. Some days when it's hot and I have to remind myself it's a supplement so I don't drink a second bottle of it.
>>
>>38143423
Monohydrate but in pill form says to take 6 tablets a day and two after working out
>>
>>38143432
Do you take it before or after work out?
>>
>>38143433
dont mix pills in with your protein shake man, thats whats making it gross. pill casings can taste like rubber mixed with shit, best to swallow those
>>
>>38143361
It it costs more than 20$/kilogram it's shit.

Creatine monohydrate is the cheapest shit out there. Adding shit into it, patented delivery formulas and flashy containers is just a way to sell you nothing.
>>
>>38143443
I take one of the scoops the provide which is 10g with lunch on off days and I take one teaspoon (about 5g) before and one teaspoon after my workout.

I read a lot of stuff about when to take creatine and I guess after is technically the most important time but I feel like a get a placebo effect if I mix it with my pre workout so I go half and half to be safe.
>>
>>38143463
Bottle of 60 pills costs 10$ says they tested on college students says they gained 18% more muscle
>>
>>38143477
>says they tested
everything says they tested on something and they gained mutant levels of mass. creatine works but its not a godsend, pure shit works the best you dont need any added crap to it.
>>
>>38143475
this is retarded bro science
check even creapure's site to see that it doesn't matter when to take that shit
also mixing it with anything that contains caffeine will worsen its effects
and your dose is too high

everything you do is wrong
in case that was bait, it was good
>>
>>38143493
>>38143493
Mate... if it doesn't matter when I take it, then why am I retarded for taking it when I want. I just said placebo effect aka I know it's not doing anything but if knowing I took some kind of supplement can help me bang out another rep so be it effect.

The pre-workout I take is a non stimulant, blood flow enhancer one actually. And my dose is not too high, if you'd care to see the product label, one 10g scoop contains two 2.5g creatines. So two 5g half-scoops contain 1.25g of each creative. Which adds up to a 5g dose total.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.