[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

left one is august 2015, right one is august 2016. im questioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1yeardyel.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1yeardyel.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
left one is august 2015, right one is august 2016. im questioning if i even lift and would like to hear your comments
>>
Nice hair broccoli head
>>
shit progress man
no offense
>>
You're still dyel but the progress looks alright to me

There are going to be people that say
>lmao you should've made that progress in 3 weeks
But they either didnt start where you started or are newfags
>>
>>38143323
This is literal autism. Posts like these go in the "Current Body Thread".
>>
what the literal fuck are you doing with that haircut
>>
>>38143323
In my honest opinion, yes, your progress is slow and probably should have been better over a year.

But think of it this way: you made more progress on your body in that year than most people ever bother to do in their entire life. I don't know how strict you were with your lifting and diet, so if you were being very stringent and still amount of progress then maybe you should go get your test levels checked. But if it's because you were a bit lazy here and there and ate poorly sometimes, that's okay. At least you're going in the right direction and making noticeable progress, even if it should have taken you more like 6 months.
>>
Its time to cut, my child
>>
>>38143341
kek
>>
>>38143341
>>38143387
whats so wrong with my haircut and what would you suggest otherwise?

>>38143399
i try but its hard when no one loves you
>>
File: 2482658-2235873452-tekke.jpg (18KB, 444x300px) Image search: [Google]
2482658-2235873452-tekke.jpg
18KB, 444x300px
>>38143323
Dont listen to them OP, you'll hit paul phoenix mode in no time. Never give up,
>>
Its ok dude. I bulked hard for a year, put on 35lbs, have now cut 20lb on my cut and lost all the muscle rather than yhe fat, and look terrible.
>>
Groom
R
o
o
m
>>
>>38143449
/fit/ loves you anon. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>38143581
Kek
>>
>>38143323
I bet you have a really hot smelling dick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.