[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever any follow up / apology for this? As far as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 466x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 466x323px
Was there ever any follow up / apology for this? As far as I know this shit is still happening

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6A4QesU
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 597x519px
What in the living fuck
>>
>>38142622
Just found their YouTube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7IkbF46Jw&feature=share
>>
File: 1466311128759.jpg (106KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1466311128759.jpg
106KB, 500x635px
>>38142622
K pls explain how much those plates weight. I do not understand this. Neither does the 3 legged pupper at 2:17, he just had enough of that shit and went to talk to some bitch
>>
>>38142701
Dude it's crossfit they could literally be anything. For all I know they're plastic

https://youtu.be/SpncLttWvZQ
>>
>>38142701
The plates are probably 15-25 lbs. It's also an axle bar which is usually also 25 lbs
>>
>>38142622
>he doesn't rest of the bar on top of his hips while hes dead lifting

come on OP this is how its done ...
>>
>>38142622
crossfit in a nutshell
>>
>>38142701

I bet that dog lost that leg because of one these autism patients fucking dropped something on it while monkeying around.
>>
The special crossfit games
>>
>>38142725
I've seen those plates in 5 lb. The gym I go to has them.
>>
>>38142836
Also based in the way the bar bounces when they drop it I'd say they're 5 lb
>>
>>38142807
You know what, there's nothing wrong with that people besides not understanding that they are victims of a not so elaborated con. They just want to get in shape, which is respectable by this board and common sense standards. The problem is with their trainners, literally milking them in a way that is unethical, making them do things that are literally harmfull, not teaching them proper form, etc. They might look retarded but they are encouraged to do those retarded things.
>>
>>38142701
The small ones are 10 pounds. You can see it if you pause at the right time.
>>
>>38142859
This
CrossFit is cancer
>>
File: fam.png (561KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
561KB, 1024x1024px
>mixed grip cleans
>>
The thick plates at 2:17 are 45s
>>
>>38142622
Some of the guys werent that bad tbqh. Most of them were just bad at pressing.
>>
>>38142908
Its a real strongman event. These retards are just fucking it up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.