[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the bulk going today, /fit/? I'm at 3656 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wake me up inside.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.png
156KB, 270x270px
How's the bulk going today, /fit/? I'm at 3656 calories today, with 39% protein, 31% carb, and 30% fat. Not bad considering I budget my food spending pretty hard.

I feel like I want to throw up tho
>>
I just stopped drinking milk and lost 10 lbs in a week.
>>
>>38134198
i can't gain any more weight..

4000 calories a day for 6 months... too much food bro.. i feel like i'm fucking dying.. stuck at like 172 at my highest weight ... i tried to rich piana add another meal and just ended up feeling like i was forming more shit.. i woke up and just shit it all out.. lost weight somehow..
>>
>>38134357
Srs?
>>
>>38134376
Fiber.

Also once you get into the 3500+ range its easier just to supplement some dirty bulk foods in. I'm always on the verge of doing it.
>>
>>38134198
up the carb and cut the fat, you are eating almost 140 grams of it, you could (and should) probably cut it in half.
>>
>>38134393
I started off eating clean as fuck and then started eating whatever i wanted.. my bf percentage doesn't change no matter what i eat. I know its nots healthy in the long run. I will try adding more fiber.. thanks m8.
>>
>>38134390
Yes, I went from 191 to 181 in a week by just dropping the milk. Might've been the fact that I always had so much shit in my intestines that it always increased my actual mass by 2-3 lbs. Lost 4 inches off my stomach in 3 days cause it was so bloated. Fucking GOMAD, man.
>>
>>38134396
9 calories per gram of fat, I'm at 100~ grams of fat a day, yielding 900~ calories from fat a day.
>>
I envy you motherfuckers so hard. when I was a kid I didn't give a fuck about my body so I was a fat fuck until my senior year in high school now being a former fatty if I even look at a PB and J I blow up like a fucking blimp.
>>
>>38134483
I used to be fat, then dropped to 155, and now bulking. Don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, sounds like you don't know how to control yourself still.
>>
>>38134491
>sounds like you don't know how to control yourself still

That's exactly what's wrong with me.
My preferred way to eat a pb and J is with a big beefy amount of peanut butter, some cool grape jam, and some high quality ass bakery bread. The type of pb and J I make can easily be upwards of 800-1000 calories if you count that shit out. So unfortunately because I can't control my appetite and binge eating mentality I have to just a much higher amount of lean foods.

It works for me, I realize I'm not normal for it but I'm at least healthy and /fit/ now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.