[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related legit? Some guy posted it on /fa/, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fitty fitty.png (563KB, 1008x1395px) Image search: [Google]
fitty fitty.png
563KB, 1008x1395px
Is pic related legit?

Some guy posted it on /fa/, I've been following it for three days using 10kg dumbbells but I thought you guys could offer me more information.
As far as I know, it doesn't contradict the sticky (considering I'm overweight, I need that 800cals cut) The things that worry me are:
>Do this every day
I thought resting days were extremely important. This is not an intensive program, of course, but still.

>Legs don't need to be worked
This seems really sketchy.

Other than those, the program seems like a good starting point, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

Forgive me of any dumb things I may have said, I've never posted in /fit/, just read the sticky a month ago.
>>
>>38130673
Also, forgot to add:
>173 cm / 5'8" (when will I learn)
>94 kg / 207 lbs

I'm a fat fuck but I was at 100kg / 220 lbs a month ago, so there's that
>>
800 calorie deficit seems like a lot and I doubt any routine that says not to work legs very much.
>>
>>38130673
>Mikey Phelps
>Implying the most decorated olympian in history does this sorry-ass routine

Better off with SS desu
>>
>>38130673
> 3x5 bicep Curls (inners)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>38130673
>800 cal deficit
>Doesn't even know how much your bodyweight or bodyfat is

This makes no sense. What if you're already 10% bodyfat skeleton? Still 800 cal deficit? top kek
>>
>>38130690
If you have some strength, deadlifts with 10kg dumbbells arent going to do anything. There is no progressive overload. Your muscles wont grow. Other exercises are gonna be moderately heavy (10kg dumbbells flies are heavy for the novice). Thats why it's nice to have a gym membership where all kinds of equipment can be used like machines, barbells and other free weights. But if you just want to stay in shape I's suggest maybe buy a couple more weights so you can add up to 20kg weights (i assume you have customizable dumbbells?
>>
>>38130758
>I assume you have customizable dumbbells
I don't, they're on my list now.
But I don't really want to get bigger, I want to lose my fat without losing muscle. I am already doing 50min of cardio everyday.
>>
>>38130673
You have to realize there are many low test Pajeets in this board who cant get strong so they talk shit about powerlifting routines and advise some bs "aesthetics" routine that will apperantly make you look good even though theyre all skinny twigs. Do a real strength routine you will gain strength in a short amount if time and you will get jacked over time. Do this bullshit and you will stay a twink forever.
This is coming from someone that only does bodyweight training now. Dont fall for the "aesthetics" meme routine.
>>
>>38130817
Nigga, just eat at a 500 cal deficit and keep lifting hard, that way you'll lose little to no muscle (I lost 45 pounds and lost almost 0 strength, I just lost maybe 1-2 reps on my main lifts at most). After losing the weight, just eat at maintenance and lift till you die.
>>
>>38130673
You will of course get some results if you are completely out of shape but notwithstanding that fact, this is a gimmicky bullshit programme. What the fuck is that straight legged deadlift? Most of those exercises are crap.

It is true that legs don't need to be worked hard. And yes you should be having rest days. You should need one or two rest days between workouts. If you don't, your workout was not hard enough. When I squat after a long break it takes me 4-5 days to recover.
>>
>>38130673
no, do SS instead. You should start with compound lifts, I made the same mistake and it was a waste of years of my life. Also count your macros, eating more protein and less carbs will probably help you lose a lot of weight while building muscle. You won't get natty ripped doing this weak ass routine.
>>
>>38130914
>>38130910
>>38130861
>>38130820
>>38130758

Thanks guys, I'll look into Starting Strength as you suggest, will probably come back when I get stuck in the routine.
>>
>>38130817
If you believe this piture is an accurate representation of a proper work out in any way you probably don;t have muscl to preserve in the first place bud
>>
File: Rep-Ranges.png (42KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Rep-Ranges.png
42KB, 1008x1008px
>>38130673
>3 sets of 7/10/20
hypertrophy doesn't exist senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.