[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have type 1 and type 2 herpes >never shown symptons ever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: N0QbwSv.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
N0QbwSv.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>have type 1 and type 2 herpes
>never shown symptons ever, just recently found out I had it
>lips start tingling ever so slightly

am I about to show my power level? whats the point of even living anymore, how am i supposed to get married and father a kid now that my options just got limited to other g-virus carriers?
>>
>>38129426
Oh my fucking GOD will you calm your fucking tits down and just CHILL a minute? It's not the end of the gods-be-damned world; what you literally don't realize is that the gods-be-damned herpes virus actually THRIVES off your anxiety over it. Anxiety can actually trigger an outbreak, so CALM YOUR GODDAMNED TITS ALREADY.

Now that I have your attention:
o Your life is NOT OVER. You are only contagious when there is an active outbreak happening.
o You DO still have the responsibility to inform potential sex partners that you have genital herpes. Fucking deal with it.
o Go to the doctor and get an prescription for antiviral WITH REFILLS. Plan on keeping a full 10-day regimen of the stuff on hand at all times; it only works if you can take it at the FIRST SIGN of an outbreak.
o Get some L-Lysine 1000mg pills. Take 1-2 of them 2 times a day, forever. It helps keep outbreaks from happening.
o PROTECT your lips and genital areas from damage (lips: sun damage!). Damage can precipitate an outbreak.
o AVOID foods high in L-Arginine and low in L-Lysine; L-Arginine is like candy to the herpes virus, it can CAUSE an outbreak all on it's own.
o AVOID chocolate. Stop eating it entirely if you can. Chocolate can CAUSE an outbreak. I'm not even kidding you.
o REDUCE overall stress in your life. Stress and anxiety can cause outbreaks.

Here's another fact that will help you cope:
It's estimated that up to TWO THIRDS of the population of the ENTIRE WORLD carries the herpes virus, whether they ever have an active outbreak or not.
YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING LEPER. Chill out, accept that it's a common thing, and DEAL WITH IT RATIONALLY. Remember: stress and anxiety can CAUSE an outbreak!

IGNORE assholes and cunts that try to make you feel guilty or like you're dirty or somesuch shit because you have it. What they don't want to know is that THEY, in all likelihood, carry the virus themselves.
>>
>>38129426
What is "famvir"
>>
>>38129618
thanks anon that was some good advice. do you have it as well?
>>
>>38129426
Yeah, you and like half the adult population
>>
>>38129618
I have both I and II and cam confirm this is gold advice.

I don't do much but I usually get a outbreak every couple of years
>>
>>38129657
>do you have it as well?
I've had it for about 15 years, ever since I was working full time and taking a bunch of music classes at a local community college (that has an AWESOME music department). Between work, classes, and all the practicing and performing I was doing, I was EXHAUSTED all one winter, got sick, and got cold-sores-of-doom, which I didn't even know was herpes at the time. I get them a few times a year on my mouth and sometimes inside my mouth too.

Here's more advice on how to treat outbreaks:
o Keep Bactine on hand. Benzalkonium Chloride (the antiseptic in Bactine) destroys the virus an outbreak sheds; the Lidocaine (anaesthetic) will help the sores feel better for a while. Swab the sores down with it a few times a day; helps prevent spreading.
o The OTC med "Abreva" can also help prevent spreading. Put some on after doing the above.
o RESIST the urge to pick at and otherwise mess with the sores. It just makes it spread faster.
o If you can't afford to see a doctor to get antiviral, take L-Lysine 3000mg 3 times per day for 10 days. The virus HATES Lysine, and while it's not as effective as antiviral, it's better than nothing.

Take care of yourself, OP. It's all going to be OK, dude.
>>
>>38129717
Thanks for the endorsement. :-) King of Jungle here to help. :-)
In this shithole that is 4chan, it's especially nice when I can do something that actually HELPS someone out. ;-)
>>
>>38129741
Jesus, you're making me want to chip in.

So here:
http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

That is a list of the foods that have lysine. If I keep my ratio around 1.0 I usually don't get outbreaks. If i eat nothing but nuts for 3 days straight and am stressed, I will get an outbreak. So if I eat nuts, I know to also eat yogurt to balance it at 1.0.

Also, usually outbreaks get less frequent and severe as time passes. Chicken pox is a form of herpes and type I and II are just a skin condition. I honestly wish I would have got it earlier as I got it when I was older and the body doesn't adjust to viruses as well
>>
>>38129800
Helping other people out when they're having a legitimate problem is good for your overall emotional health. That's where 4chan falls short. It may be a mecca for freedom of speech, but the speech freely posted here tends to be negative.
>>
>>38129831
Well the only board that does that is intentionally awful is /b. I've found /fit/izens to be pretty awesome, but that earlier post was sticky level god-tier info. More than not helping, it sucks that good info will disappear into the ether. It literally took me like 5 years to learn the stuff that one anon posted.
>>
>>38129868
Thanks for reminding me, I'll copypasta my own post into a textfile and maybe I can get the mods to post it as part of the /fit/ Sticky, since it's relevant.
>>
>>38129914
That was you? Then a proper thanks. I've copied it for myself and will copypasta if I see this topic in the future
>>
I also derpped the herp. I have been getting outbreaks on the regular. I didnt realize that lysine and arginine affect it. I eat a lot of nuts, and little meat or dairy, so no wonder I get outbreaks so much.

Word to the wise, avoid sugar and caffine. Hot baths are good and allowing your body to take care of the outbreaks.
>>
>>38129686
Half of all tested for HSV2 has it
If you count HSV1, 90% of people tested have it
HSV1 is literally a kissing virus
But you can also get it from sharing drinks, sharing silverware, sharing cigarettes, etc
Most have HSV and don't even know it, and do you want to know why they don't know it? Because it is near symptom-less.
It is a nothing virus
>>
Anon, every time someone gives you shit for being a virgin, remember threads like this. They are just bitter about giving in to societal demands about masculinity and being infected. It's normal they say. The majority of people are already infected they say. You should be having sex with a new tinder slut every weekend they say. We can both see through these lies. Stay the course and don't throw your life away like they did. Wait for the girl you deserve. Fuck sluts and mentally damaged girls and you know exactly what you'll get. You reap what you sow, don't ever forget that.
>>
>>38131055
Its not a nothing virus, I lost my hearing in my right ear after getting it from my girlfriend when we first started dating :(
>>
>>38131135
Actual symptoms of HSV are rare as fuck bro
Even the people here that get break outs are in a small minority.
I have had HSV1 for almost twenty years and I haven't had a single symptom yet
>>
>>38131155
That's what doctors think it is at least. The hearing loss occurred overnight while I was stressed out about a project for university. Got 3 hours of sleep, woke up next day with zero hearing in one ear, hasn't come back after six months. Sucks, but its whatever. There's no way to find out what caused it exactly without going into the middle ear, which is risky and expensive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.