[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did you cut down on your partying and hanging out with boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
how did you cut down on your partying and hanging out with boys eating like shit? I'm in my early 20s and want to get fit. I just got a little belly from drinking. But I feel like getting is isolating. How you do it?
>>
>>38128979
just wait a year. all your bros will get married and stop partying completely
>>
>>38128979
>implying anyone on /fit/ parties or 'hangs out with the boys'

Lift, vidya, eat, fap to traps, sleep, repeat
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 858x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 858x457px
>>38128996
i doubt it. We are not poor
>>
>>38128979
Only party on the weekends. Works for me.
>>
>>38128979
just don't party everyday. you can still drink once a week.
>>
>>38128979
If you're getting drunk more than one night a week, you're well on your way to alcoholism. Drink once a week and keep sober the other 6 days/nights. You'll appreciate boozing more.
>>
>>38129005
Heh..
I was like this then when I got fit I switched to normal life. Has been like 3 years of great normal life yet I miss the simple life of vidya, eat and rest..
>>
I ditched my two faced friends, got a gf and realized there's more to life than hanging out with backstabbers and getting smashed.
Just lift, work and play videogames. You only need like one legit loyal friend who plays games with you, and if you're lucky, lifts with you too.
>>
Live in a house with six of my friends and I casually drink almost every single day. Rent is dirt cheap and we live in a major city but I have considered moving out to isolate myself. I'm not going to, though, because you can just say no and fap to cute girls with cute weiners in your room while you "do homework".
>>
>>38128979
When you grow up you'll realize how boring doing the same things over and over is. My friends refuse to try anything new, they just want to sit in a bar and drink pitchers of cheap beer. So I do things on my own now.
>>
File: Wctu_logo.png (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wctu_logo.png
35KB, 400x400px
>>38129117
>If you're getting drunk more than one night a week, you're well on your way to alcoholism
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.