[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started running/walking everyday because I have a wedding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-go.jpg (40KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go.jpg
40KB, 700x389px
So I started running/walking everyday because I have a wedding party coming up -- using pokemon go to monitor how far I run. So is 3-4 k a day decent? I'm like 160 lbs., am 5'4'' (manlet, I know), and have around 2 weeks left.

Also, is it a huge difference between running and walking to lose weight? I probably do half and half so far.
>>
>>38126733
buddy, don't expect any kind of huge gains in 2 weeks. No matter how much you run. I am 5'4" 142 lbs and it took me 2 months to get from 160 to 142. Fat dosen't suddenly melt off when you start running, it takes months and it differs based on the individual. Focus on your diet more than anything, and try to set small goals for yourself. It'll help in the long run.
>>
>>38126775
*it took me 2 months to get to 150, and then another 1-2 to 140
>>
>>38126733
It's all about that heart rate. The higher you get that hear rate, and the longer you can hold it, the better your results will be.
Sorry about you being 5'4" m8
>>
>>38126792
You know I actually dated a 6' tall girl once, it's all good. I mean I don't think I look fat unless my shirt is off, but I do want to be a bit more slim.
>>
READ
THE

Also use a better app
>>
>>38126831
I think it's fun..
>>
>>38126810
I was mostly just memeing you. Though I actually really dislike tall girls. Current gf is 5'9 and she's too big for me to find her truly attractive even though she's objectively a pretty girl. Petite is life.
>>
>>38126858
Oh I never plan on dating a girl that taller than me again. I think that in bed ti feels kinda masculine having her wrap your legs around you, but when you're just out, it seems embarrassing. I prefer dating shorter girls too.
>>
>>38126733
>pokemon go to monitor distance
it sucks terribly for that - hardly accurate at all.
>>
>>38126876
Anyway, some real advice would be to cut out sodium and salt to avoid water weight, do a ton of cardio, drink a ton of water, and eat at a deficit. Stop being a lazy shit and start running. Unless you're crazy fat and sedentary, walking wont make you reach the heart rate you need. You wont change much in two weeks, but you can at least keep yourself from looking bloated by cutting water weight.
>>
>walking pupper innapark
>pale guy approaches me
>asks where the Doduo is
>pretended to be Russian
>speak in Russian until he leaves me alone
>>
File: 1469897470623.jpg (307KB, 653x893px) Image search: [Google]
1469897470623.jpg
307KB, 653x893px
You'd think this board would b more positive about Pokemon Go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.