[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you fit ever since i started coming here ive started doodling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-07-31 15.31.55.jpg (465KB, 717x945px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-31 15.31.55.jpg
465KB, 717x945px
Fuck you fit

ever since i started coming here ive started doodling muscular male bodies, and now my family thinks im gay

im at a family gathering and i woke up this morning to find that someone (probably my mum) had placed these folded up doodles i must have left somehwere next to my bed

she probably thinks im a homo now

ffs what do i do guys
>>
>>38121774
Haha that's pretty funny. Why don't you just say you've been doodling what's on your mind(lifting and getting swole)?
>>
Let them kbow you're Gay.
Not once has it occurred to me to doodle muscular men.
>>
>anatomy study
>>
You're browsing /fit/ so the gayness is given, you're just having a hard time accepting it
>>
>>38121794
>>38121813

but if i bring it up randomly theyll assume im being insecure and defensive

maybe i should doodle some women and "accidentally" leave it somewhere?

>>38121836
>>38121795

im like 99% straight
>>
"I want to look LIKE them, not AT them!" -as you twirl a phallic object around your mouth
>>
Im trying to draw my own superhero MOM!
>>
>>38121845
Nah.. you gay man.
Would you get with a passable trap?
>>
>>38121845
You know for a fact that you can't convince anybody here of anything, you're just trying to convince yourself, have a really good time alone with yourself, seek silence so you can hear yourself, live your life for yourself, don't let any homophobics ruin your happiness, accept who you are and show everybody that being gay doesn't make you less of a man
>>
Tell your mother you are not sure about your preference so you need to see a female body to reclaim your manhood.

Then go back here and post a M/S incest story about how you bang your hot mom.
>>
>>38121877

no.

but something that bothers me is that i kind of wish my gf had stubble i could feel

thats the ONLY remotely gay thought i have ever had though

>>38121884

v funny
>>
>>38121774
> Made sure to draw bodyhair on them

youre a massive fag dude..
>>
>>38121898
Man... just tell them you're gay and see their reaction. And then tell them you totally got them hahah
I did this and my mother and sisters told me they knew it and that they still love me. I'm not really gay though.
It was funny.
>>
>>38122040
Actually, now that I think about it. There's been many times before I did that where they wholeheartedly asked me if I was gay. In very serious conversations when I was going to kill myself.
I think my family actually thinks I'm gay.
>>
>>38122059
And my best friend just recently told me if I marry a man at my wedding he'd still be my best man....
Dude..
>>
File: Di.jpg (140KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Di.jpg
140KB, 540x960px
>>38121774
Dw man, this shit is all I draw now,

Th...Thanks /fit/
>>
I wish I could draw but every time I try I get embarrassed at how bad it is and give up
>>
>>38122155

then how will you get better?
>>
>>38122155
everybody starts with really bad results man, just keep trying and don't draw man butts
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 200x194px)
image.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
>Tfw your mom and dad think your gay due to being a gfless loser for your whole life.
>>
File: Hehh.jpg (187KB, 416x700px)
Hehh.jpg
187KB, 416x700px
>>38122199

Feels bad man
>>
>>38122199
my whole family thought I was gay because I didn't go out, have friends or a gf they thought I was closet gay or some shit

and when I finally got a gf they asked me multiple times if I'm lying or not
>>
File: SPONJOTARO.jpg (266KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
SPONJOTARO.jpg
266KB, 1500x2000px
you have to make them manlier anon it's the only way

pic related
>>
>>38121774
That winking bald man. No.wonder your family found out you are gay.
>>
There's nothing wrong with drawing muscular men, wether you're gay or not.

If you draw men, people will think you're gay.
If you draw women, people will think you're a pervert.

So, keep drawing what you want. "If you give a fuck of what people think you aren't going to get anywhere in life" (Zyzz).
>>
Just tell them you are designing characters for yaoi manga
>>
>>38121774
if my son had drawings like this i would definitely think he's gay.
>drawings of handsome man and bare male ass
cmon
>>
>>38122417
What have you done to jojo you fucker
>>
File: 297-1.png (51KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
297-1.png
51KB, 200x157px
>>38121774
Those are some pretty homo doodles op
>>
>>38121774
color their hair yellow and tell em it's dbz and go on a rant about how vageta has to save goku all the time and they'll leave you alone
>>
I have been doodling your mum
>>
>>38121774
Just tell them that you're learning figure drawing and needed practice drawing muscles if it ever comes up.
>>
>>38121774
Tell her you're making a superhero comic? It's a pretty easy situation to talk yourself out of.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.