[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know what happen to brad and andrew? after they made those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1440x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1440x1080px
anyone know what happen to brad and andrew? after they made those tshirts they disappeared and janoys videos have been fucking awful with all these new/random people and a shady new coath

i'm betting he stole all the money somehow or tried to backstab the misfits somehow and finally had enough of his shit (they should of been in charge of the money and expect this so who knows what he did)

don't know if brad/andrew have a twitter or anything, but there hasn't even been a single mention from the iron liar about them in a month
>>
>>38120424
what could the spaniard have possibly done except something autistic
>>
>>38120500
he lies and steals constantly, he thinks it's funny and makes him alpha or something until someone slowly explains to him why he's a shitbag

the first time he scammed his fans out of tshirt money he was probably in on it until the misfits demanded he make it right

he's an actual retarded person, it's like a 9 year old shoplifting at walmart while mom isn't looking to him
>>
I just fucking found out about this autist today and ofc I fucking see him on /fit/. All I know is some one needs to seriously whoop Piani's ass for attacking this defenseless potato
>>
>>38120570
>defenseless potato

i aint no little bo peep bro
>>
>>38120500
Isn't he a kike
>>
>>38120698
no that's andrew
>>
I find it highly unlikely that he stole the t-shirt money: Brad and Andrew said that they were in charge of the operation, not Janoy. If something really did happen between them, Andrew would have just gone back to filming Misfits videos without Jason, like he did during Cameragate.

Andrew is probably just too lazy to film videos right now, and it doesn't help that the crew is now broken up after World Gym closed and they all got kicked out of Palm Beach Gym. The ments will pick up again eventually, they always do.
>>
it sick
it piss
it revolting
it insulting
nature boy rickflairening
wooooo wooooooooooooo
>>
>>38120717
no janoy is too
>>
>>38120803

hopefully next video we will have lenny do a workout with that tranny he was talking about
>>
New coath is decent seems like he actually cares and is helping him out a lot to get cut. Videos are fucking awful though, no one will top Andrew in filming the lord.
Also how will Jane the Gain Goblin react to the tattoo?
>>
File: pisslord_2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pisslord_2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>38120424
>>
File: time to get shredded.webm (2MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
time to get shredded.webm
2MB, 568x320px
>>38121286
>>
File: meetingmyhero.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
meetingmyhero.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>38121299
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.