[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into gym >handed a complimentary bar of soap and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kms.jpg (89KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
89KB, 630x473px
>walk into gym
>handed a complimentary bar of soap and face towel
>head to squat rack
>siiiiiiiiiigh
>someone left their pillow and electric blanket here
>try not to move their stuff as that could be a bad thing
>start deadlifting around his/hers items
>drop the 20lb plate on their pillow
>ohshitfuckwhatdo.jpg
>big minotaur looking fella walks up to me
>"I SAY, NOW I SAY, WHAT HAVE YE DONE TO ME FAVOURITE PILLOW? ME EAGLE WAS NAPPING INSIDE OF IT, HE'S PROBABLY PERISHED NOW"
>"s-sorry sir, i couldn't deadlift 40lbs and had to drop the weights"
>he proceeds to take my soap, towel, and pillow mint then leaves the gym with his dead eagle, blanket, and pillow
>I get banned from gym for 12.5 weeks

What do I do? I'm going to lose my gains. Help!!!!
>>
Where exactly did you expect this thread to go
>>
>>38119978
I don't know
I'm really drunk
I didn't expect to write more than 3 lines
>>
>>38119978
i mean its sort of creative, i like how the guy had a pillow and electric blanket coz like no way would someone have that at the gym. Eagle part was a stretch i would agree
>>
Nice literary devices. I imagine the eagle is some sort of symbolism of freedom and the ability/strength to not handle the deadlift is showing how youre not free until youre strong
>>
nice post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD
>>
>>38119969
fuck, famm. I hate when that happens.
>>
>>38119969

At least it wasn't his kinema falcon
>>
>>38119969
Electro blankets are v comfy op
>>
>>38119969
you're just lucky it wasn't 13 weeks which is typical for this sort of offence
>>
>barred from the gym cinema because I refused the penis inspection
What do I do? The power racks and platforms are in the viewing room.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.