[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell her when you're coming home from your trip >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1462094975324.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462094975324.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>Tell her when you're coming home from your trip
>"I will talk to you when you're back anon".
>4 days later
>Frantically checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if she has texted me.
>Nothing.
Will deadlifts suppress the feels?
>>
No. Squatting will.
>>
Stop being so needy faggot.
>>
Text her?
>>
>>38118615
she's testing you

don't let her win
>>
>>38119039
OP here
I think she is too. I wont say anything. I'm seeing her at school soon anyways.

I got her gifts from Europe so that should ease shit up
>>
>>38118615
yes. make sure they're heavy
>>
Stop being a thristy little cunt.
>>
>>38119026
if you text her and she doesnt really want you, you will leave her with the thought "ew i must be the only thing in his poor desperate life"
>>
>>38119053
pussy whipped and you aren't even getting any. baka senpai
>>
>>38119464
Wrong. If you text her asking why she doesn't call or shows signs of life you come out as a someone that cares. If after that she does some nigger shit, well she is the nigger.

t.chris rock
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.