[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really get such a massive chest from doing floor dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pofpofpof.png (627KB, 777x421px) Image search: [Google]
pofpofpof.png
627KB, 777x421px
Did he really get such a massive chest from doing floor dumbbell presses? I mean... Is that even a thing? Doesn't look like it works out anything.

Does it do anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPGub6u2pg
>>
>>38118264
lurk more dipshit
>>
>>38118264
He got it from trt
>>
>>38118289
but remember, it is NOT roids
>>
>>38118297
It's only fair since he is in his 50s.

RANGE OF MOTION is not necessary. When your elbows go lower than your chest, you stop using your pecs.
>>
>>38118264
creatine and rack pulls did it
>>
>>38118313
This is patently false.
>>
>>38118264

If you know how to squeeze your chest during the reps it will work fine.

To do that just pretend you are doing a chest fly and squeeze the chest muscles inward. Don't actually clunk the weights at the top of the rep the squeeze is all you are looking for.
>>
>>38118375
No. No, it isn't.
>>
>>38118297
"People ask me if I'm natural. Here's a ten minute video of me telling people how they have to work out for 30 years to look the way I do"
>>
Where the fuck did this floor press meme come from? If you bench correctly there's literally zero risk.
>>
>year 2000+16
>still using weights

when will you fags learn that calisthenics are objectively superior
>>
>>38118606

"i know test levels are cut in half by the time you're 50, but check out the 30 pounds of lean mass I put on since I was in my prime - naturally of course"
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 1200x1321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1200x1321px
>>38118744
You moron. Here is 30 year history. Exactly when did he put on 30 lbs muscle when he was "past his prime". How many years did it take? You think it tajes steroids to achieve that???
>>
There is zero doubt in my mind that scooby is on trt. He even justifies it in one video.
>>
>>38118808

let's see your picture since you claim to be such an expert on male hormones in relation to aging, bodybuilding, and attainable muscle mass

such an easy cop-out by retards, not even exclusive to bodybuilding, to use no true scottsman as their argument
>>
>>38118688

The floor press is actually the original lift.

And shoulder stress is a potential issue in the bench even if your form is good. Floor pressing is just one way of mitigating that if it becomes a problem.
>>
>>38118891
scooby pls
>>
>>38118688
And if you duck properly you can survive strolling through a warzone. It's about unnecessary risk.
>>
>>38118744
"These last 20 pounds I gained in the last 10 years were because I focused more on my diet and training"
>>
>>38118886
Scooby pls go

Also pls come back we love and miss you you massive faggot. We need our natty overlord.
>>
File: 1457758248637.gif (784KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457758248637.gif
784KB, 320x240px
>>38118808
between 1996 and 2001 is def when he started roids
>>
>>38119321
>roids
you mean creatine
>>
reminder that bruce lee died because he lost too much weight
>>
>>38118297
trt is steroids you fucking dummy

literally stands for testesterone replacement therapy, they replace it by adding more
>>
>Did Scooby REALLY get a big chest from doing a very common and effective chest exercise along with other training, accompanied by a perfect diet for 30 years???
>>
>>38118882
which video?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.