[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys tried any facial exercises/tricks to get rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Have you guys tried any facial exercises/tricks to get rid of facial fat and if so did they work? Besides cutting.

I'm cursed with a lot of fat going to my face whilst bulking, even more than to my stomach.
>>
>reduce fat
>without cutting

What did you have in mind? Surgery? Prayer?
>>
>>38113599
Ice on your face, just like American psycho
>>
Read the sticky or GTFO.
>>
>>38113599
Vaginal fluid is very acidic and can do wonders for your face.

Try letting a girl sit on your face
>>
Work your jaw muscles, put your whole tongue on the roof of the mouth and keep it there (Google mike Mewing).
My jaw got much stronger and more defined and my face became leaner in a course of just a few months, whereas before my cheeks very visibly puffy.
My body fat didn't change.
>>
>>38113708
How long are you supposed to do that per day
>>
>>38113599
all of these burn the fat in your face by targeting specific groups of facial muscles
face scrunches
eyelifts
cross-eyes
winks
jawdrops
>>
>>38113840
All the time since it is the optimal oral posture.
Practice with swallowing till it gets natural (not cum).
I still don't do it all the time and have to remind myself but it's not unpleasant or something so it shouldn't be a bother.
>>
>>38113900
I meant the tongue and swallow thing, not jaw exercise.
>>
>>38113599
Put a dumbbell in your mouth and curl with your jaw. Start with just the bar, then add some weight.

Put pegs on your eyebrows, and attach onto those pegs small weights, starting with marbles, dangling from string on the end of those pegs. Raise your eyebrows as much as much as you can, and slowly lower them.

These are my two favourite face exercises. So far I have lost a bit of chub on my cheeks and jaw.
>>
>>38113640
I know you can't target fat whilst cutting. But I meant like exercises which reduce the fat's visibility (like they say training planks sucks in your stomach). Or other tricks like cutting out specific food which make your face bloat.

I even heard of a heat massager for your face which will 'burn' away facial fat to a degree. Can't remember what it was though.
>>
>>38113658
That would explain my gaunt face.
>>
>>38113637
that's more for puffiness in the morning
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.