[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd rink/10210327/McDouble-i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

>2016
>still not bulking on mcdoubles

There is no excuse.
>>
>>38112847

>implying I don't

t. Candito
>>
File: 1469629996299.png (240KB, 360x275px) Image search: [Google]
1469629996299.png
240KB, 360x275px
>>38112847
>No mustard
>No onions
>Extra pickles
>>
I've long felt that while there is probably SOME truth to the various "dietary boogeymen" being bad for you, e.g. sodium, saturated fat, GMOs, preservatives, etc., I think the negative effects of these things are exaggerated.

e.g. I wonder how bad saturated fat actually is for you, if, for example, you're at a caloric deficit. Wouldn't it all pretty much get burned as energy before it could collect in your arteries? (Total bro theory, I know.)
>>
File: 1422577709899.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1422577709899.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>38113183
>no onions
>>
>>38113264
not on the mcdouble. I like them on the whopper though when i go to bk
>>
>>38112870
Do more videos!
>Implying
>>
Are bongdonalds different from real mcdonalds? The author kept flip flopping between mcdoubles and double cheeseburgers, two completely different menu items. They are both good shit though, a skellies best friend.
>>
>>38113257
>sodium is bad for you

This has to be the biggest lie in dieting. Unless you are one of the very few people who are sodium sensitive it will have no effect on your bloddpressure. If you suffer from high bp a lower sodium intake is recommended but a high sodium intake does not raise bp
>>
>>38113384
Not disagreeing but

Citation needed
>>
>>38113384
this.
also trend-dieting idiots tend to cut sodium intake completely, which leads to even higher exhaustion and soreness
>>
I've been using mcdoubles as a supplement. 23g protein and 400cal per burger is good for a hungry skellington like me trying to bulk. I can down 3 of them no problem and still eat another meal in a few hours.
>>
I have been going CT Fletcher on my nutrition for the past 2 years. I eat up to 10 cheeseburgers a day on top of my usual meals (also at McDonalds). They know my usual mealplan and spot to consume. I eat in excess of 12000 calories everyday. I weigh 430 pounds now, but I'm still not satisfied. Never be SATISFIED.

I'm going all in on the bench press record soon.

Whatever it takes!
>>
>>38113363

Because it's a bullshit article that mentions "social justice" and is just excusing "poor" people who end up fat from spending all their money on over expensive trash.

I was working part time min wage for a few months in a tight spot and managed to bulk on cheap mass cooked jambalaya I made with rice, chicken and loads of different vegetables. If I spent that money on McDonald's I'd have spent the same weekly budget in half a week or less, and feel like shit too.

There is so much good cheap home cooked food you can eat. I like McDonald's from time to time but the idea it's done kind of revolution in cheap food is bullshit, cheap food was a problem solved decades ago.
>>
for that many calories i can have a cobb salad with avacado and ranch....

The problem for me with the mcdouble/double cheese is its not filling enough for the amount of calories.

I'll be starving an hour later whereas the same calories in some real food will satisfy my hunger instead of make me more hungry.
>>
>>38113517

I have high blood pressure, but I don't even avoid it really. I figure once I am /fit my blood pressure will drop back to normal without meds. Maybe not thought since it runs in the family, guess we'll see
>>
>>38113768
>real food
>implying it's fake and it's all in your mind
>>
>>38113836

>implying it's not processed shit
>>
>>38113857

It has godly nutrition, damn near perfect macros, and is calorie dense so it's ideal if you're in a hurry. And they're fucking delicious. I'm not afraid of a little processing. Raw food and vegan memery is cool and all but it's not for me.
>>
File: GK3pPjP.gif (587KB, 178x146px) Image search: [Google]
GK3pPjP.gif
587KB, 178x146px
>>38113264
onions are disgusting and make your breath stank
>>
>>38113384
This. I've read what matters is the sodium to potassium ratio. Also, I eat shittons of sodium and my BP runs 110s/80s ever since I started lifting consistently.
>>
>>38113257
Saturated fat has been proven in studies to increase cancer risk, and the only reason it isn't banned yet in the USA is the same reason cow hormones aren't, it pulls in too much money.
>>
>>38113257

>Wouldn't it all pretty much get burned as energy before it could collect in your arteries? (Total bro theory, I know.)

It's not saturated fat itself that clogs your arteries, it's the LDL cholesterol that saturated fat influences during digestion.

>>38113384

>look at me, I'm being retarded on purpose
>>
>>38114352

Saturated fats are good for you, it's a sedentary lifestyle that fucks your shit up. If you get a couple hours of cardio and lift a couple times a week you're g2g.
>>
>>38114352
>>38114395
Aw fuck, I goofed.
I meant trans-fat. Trans-fat is the one that needs to be globally banned.
>>
File: meet-the-fats1[1].gif (654KB, 2999x2249px) Image search: [Google]
meet-the-fats1[1].gif
654KB, 2999x2249px
>>38114395

>Saturated fats are good for you, it's [something else] that fucks your shit up.

More than one thing can be bad for you at a time. Saturated fats aren't good for you.
>>
I do a McChicken and a hamburger or cheeseburger for meals sometimes. It's super cheap, fast, and tasty.
>>
Anyone else's cum smell absolutely rank after eating McDonald's?
>>
>>38114520

Naturally the 'bad' fats are ebil cishet male shitlords. Maybe I should Google retarded cartoons saying saturated fats are good for you. That'll show you.
>>
>>38114639

You tell me *cums on your face*
>>
>>38114639

Want to take a sniff and let me know?
>>
File: God-tier.jpg (307KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
God-tier.jpg
307KB, 1024x612px
>>38112847
>Choosing shit-tier poorfag bulk meal
>transfat
>"Meat"

When will you fags choose this better cheat/bulk meal. Cheap and better flavor
>>
The other day I ate a McDouble without buns in my car because all I needed was some protein and fats.

Obscure kind of feeling.
>>
If you want to eat healthier (and a little more expensive), then go to Jack In The Box and order their Jumbo Jack with extra vegetables (extra lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles). All this extra stuff doesn't cost anything extra. You can get all this for under $3.00 after taxes.
>>
File: This nigger.jpg (24KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
This nigger.jpg
24KB, 480x357px
>>38114863
>"If you want to eat healthier"
>Transfat
>Processed fastfood

Read their nutrition facts shit poster
>>
>>38114754
mexican street tacos are god-tier as a food and as a bulk meal. But damn are they expensive.

$1 for one and I cant even measure out how much meat I got.
>>
>>38114454
OH WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

MORE TRANSOPHIBIA MATE YOU CAN GO AND FUCKING SOD OFF
>>
>feeling like shit after work
>on my way home to break my fast
>can't get to the gym before closing
>decide fuck it and go to mcdonalds
>pig out
>2 plain double cheeseburgers
>large portion of fries
>5 piece chicken select
>2 portions of mozarella dippers
>large coke
>get home
>decide to check the calories and such on their nutrition chart on the website
>2300 calories
>get home
>still hungry

I mean, I'll probably do it again, but damn.
>>
>>38114520

Sat/trans looks like it would be a funny slapstick bro show while Poly/mon looks like it would be a pair of hipster dykes trying to get you to eat goji-infused quinoa with sriracha and kale.
>>
>>38113257
sodium ions are essential for your body to absorb glucose and other molecules into your bloodstream
>>
>>38113384
All jokes aside before I lifted, I lived on a diet of noodles
(12 packs a day split between two meals) and only noodles.
I drank a ton of water and milk as well but I DEFINITELY felt negative effects.

I would get headaches every couple of hours
My skin was either extremely dry or extremely greasy
The skin under my eyes began to look old as fuck
Even though I drank literally gallons of water, my piss was dark brown

SODIUM WILL FUCK UR SHIT UP SENPAI, TAKE IT FROM ME
>>
>>38115295
I get a pretty decent amount. Depends where you go i suppose
>>
>>38115887
>that diet
Nigga that's how you get scurvy.
>>
>>38113384
Yep. You can have too little sodium, but you can't have too much, certain indivittles aside.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.