[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ how does sodium and salt effect your body? Asking because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bloodborne.jpg (61KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
61KB, 472x874px
Hey /fit/ how does sodium and salt effect your body? Asking because people say it makes you vascular but theres generally mix feelings
>>
Sodium is an electrolyte. Sodium Chloride is a salt.

You need a wide variety of salts to mainting the fluidic balance in your body, and the function of your nervous system.
>>
>>38107106
>cell vs trunks.jpg
>>
>>38107231
Speed won though
>>
File: animail-lick-19[1].jpg (53KB, 299x398px) Image search: [Google]
animail-lick-19[1].jpg
53KB, 299x398px
>>38107106
>>
File: bad3dd786836cf801b4a4a62c31ca871.png (880KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
bad3dd786836cf801b4a4a62c31ca871.png
880KB, 900x1260px
>>38107143
I see but what if you were to intake a large amount of sodium than the recommended daily intake? Will that provide you with higher energy or will it come out as waste(and effect athletic performance)?

>thanks in advance for answering my autistic questions
>>
>>38107106
>it makes you vascular
It'll make you hypertensive and fuck up your kidneys
>>
>>38107609
Diet tech here. How high are we talking? Because you can get to artery wall abrasive levels. Just below that will induce high blood pressure. Your body tries to maintain a good ratio of fluid to sodium in your blood. If the ratio is off and there's more sodium, nearby cells will empty their storage of fluid and pump it into your veins. More fluid = more pressure. To stop this although it's not recommended to maintain high sodium in blood, eat a lot of potassium. Potassium is stored near where the cells that deplete are, so an equal amount of sodium and potassium will inhibit osmosis from happening.
>>
>>38107274
Now this might not be the right thread to ask but...
Horse meat is pretty decent protein per cal wise but how does horse semen compare?

Or how would I go about finding out?
>>
>>38107653
No more than 2,400 mg a day but i might have gone higher. And does this affect your heart while doing cardio because i get kinda heavy hearted and short breathed and then quickly recover. Honestly trying to pinpoint why that happens and i guess sodium due to my somewhat large intake.
>>
>>38107846
semen is a pretty shit source of gainz desu
it's mostly sugar to help the mitochondria in the tail of the cells push along the sperm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.