[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Europe for 2 weeks. I imagine I will be drinking heavily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: alcohol.gif (41KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.gif
41KB, 600x475px
Going to Europe for 2 weeks. I imagine I will be drinking heavily for at least 10 of the nights. What is the best way to stay as fit/healthy as possible while going on a drinking bender?

inb4: just don't drink
>>
>>38106212
I think you probably say "oh well" and get shitfaced and deal with your lost gains

Either you're taking lifting seriously and you say "well cant fuck up my diet, I wont drink and I'll justb e sober in bongland for a couple weeks" Or your a recreational lifter and you say "well I cant fuck up my life, I'm going to get lit and make some good memories and I'll hit the gym when I get back to my real life in america"
>>
Eat a large healthy breakfast and one other small but healthy meal a couple of hours before you drink. When you finish drinking for the night try to have some gatorade or something.
That's the best you can really do.
>>
>>38106231
I'm not worried about lost gains so much as I am about staying healthy.
>>
>>38106212
Where in Europe?
>>
>>38106244
Seems like solid advice.
>>
>>38106294
London, Croatia (couple different cities), Austria and then Budapest. Never been before. I'm pretty pumped.
>>
>>38106212
drink alot of water. drink water in between alcohol. make a salty lemonade and drink it before you go to bed. do cardio in the morning. even if you feel like shit you feel much better after cardio.
>>
>>38106212
Cut: ALWAYS drink till vomiting and eat only while drinking
Bulk:NEVER vomit, try to keep a balanced, healthy diet with the biggest amount of macros and the fewest cals, as you will get tons of cals from drinking, abd it will give you a lot of carbs
>>
>>38106331
Budapest is a blast. It is also pretty cheap compared to other Europe countries.

Be prepared for high alcohol prices in London though.
>>
>>38106279
my grandfather and father drink like, 8-12 american piss beers a day with oddball knights of drinking hard liquor on top of the beers they already had, and nights where they go out and buy good beer to drink and shit, and they both do/did it for 30-45 years straight.

I think ten nights of getting drunk is going to be a-ok, little baby college kids do this shit for their entire academic career and they aren't nearly as fit as you are now, assuming you're on some kind of raw foods diet and shit, working out couple days.

Like the other guy say (and what I do) at the end of the night slam a whole gatorade and you should be fine in the morning
>>
>>38106212
Do bodyweight exercises. Although you wont when hungover.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.