[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ6 SNWvmGn4 how would bein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1469827629346.png (2MB, 1406x790px) Image search: [Google]
1469827629346.png
2MB, 1406x790px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ6SNWvmGn4

how would being genuinely /fit/ have changed the reactions this guy got?

Are these the type of girls you guys pretend not to want most of all? I can admit that they are hot
>>
What, another PUA kid with cherry picked interactions? pass
>>
this guy was just featured on h3h3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0jMJ4jEYE
kid has balls, shame hes a faggot
>>
>>38104205
Who is the bird with the glasses who keeps following him?
>>
>>38104205
he would've gotten better reactions if he didn't look like a fucking pedophile
>>
what's this guy's deal
>>
>>38104276
gf, he makes out with her in another video its pretty gross
>>
Is this the surveillance camera man who used to follow people around not saying anything just filming them?
>>
>>38104205
>how would being genuinely /fit/ have changed the reactions this guy got?

A muscular autist is still an autist. Its possible that the initial reaction would have been more positive, but they would have been wielded out still.
>>
>>38104316
Wait what? This autist is actually cucking his gf by walking around asking other girls for kisses?
>>
File: chicooo.jpg (177KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
chicooo.jpg
177KB, 500x700px
>>38104205

No, you stupid blue-pilled faggot, it's 'cos he's ugly.

If he looked like this, would such reactions ever occur? The answer is an unequivocal no.
>>
>>38105039
Not everybody is from /pol/. Some people's relationships are more open than what you envision
>>
File: Untitled.png (815KB, 848x473px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
815KB, 848x473px
>can I have a kiss
>her face when
>>
>>38105152
Clearly you haven't been with many girls if you think it's normal for them to be open to the idea of their partner walking around trying to flirt with the opposite sex let alone kiss. Especially in their presence.
>>
>>38104205
Is this what concerts are really like? Seems like a great way to meet people and have fun. Shame ive never been to one.

Also how does this fat greasy fuck have a gf while im single?
>>
>>38104205

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGA IS THE MAN

Who literally can summon this level of autism and conjure it at such a high level of wizardry!? No but seriously holy fuck this is gold, sub fucking scribed boysss KING OF FIT MAY HE REIGN.
>>
>>38105286
Because you're staying inside posting on 4chan.
>>
>>38104205
>4:52
spilling that girl's beer lmao
>>
>>38105328
Im not sure who i would go with. Seeing that clip reminded me of lunch in high school. Just a lot of young people hanging out. I always thought concerts are purely focused on the music.
>>
Thanks to this video I know how to pick up chicks now. Thanks again /fit/!
>>
is this the same guy that was the really obnoxious jerk at the reastaurant? insisting on ordering the kids menu? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo
>>
File: tyr.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
tyr.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>38104205
>all these white girls know the lyrics to obscure rap songs
so proud :3
>>
>>38107428
yeah same douchebag
>>
>>38107428
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
e-celebs are pure cancer
>>
Seeing the average age of people in that video makes me realise I'm basically an old man now and missed out on adolescent relations.
>>
File: 1442379712619.jpg (148KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1442379712619.jpg
148KB, 500x730px
>>38107428
sometimes I think trying to become a cop would be cool

then I remember most of their time is spent dealing with stupid bullshit, with the occasional crazy dindu
>>
I hate this whiny cunt, why do people keep shilling his shit videos on 4chan?
he talks to people while looking at his camera and tries to claim higher moral and manners at the same time
>>
>>38108010
That's the meme...
>>
>>38104205
>tfw kissless virgin
>spend most of my time indoors (no friends to do things with)
>see qtgirls having fun like in that video
feels bad man

pic related. some festival in town. and OVOfest is in town too
>everyone else is out having fun
>and i'm inside, browsing /fit/ on another Friday night
>>
File: saltyaf_0o3481.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
saltyaf_0o3481.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
>>38108018
>LMAO look at all the clicks we just gave this dbag
>LOL we sure got him by spamming his videos and talking shit

meanwhile he's gettin that youtube money while you be a salty cunt
>>
>>38108020
He's going full zyzz. Begging girls he barely knows to hug him and shit.
>>
>>38105076
HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME
>>
>>38108083
>meanwhile he's gettin that youtube money while you be a salty cunt
he has like 300k video views in total. that's like $300 max
>>
>>38105241
you're either 30+ or you don't go out. Kids in my generation (19-25) literally dont give a fuck about relationships
>>
>>38104205
I think this guy used to shill his videos on /r9k/ a bunch.
>>
>>38108167
I'm 22 cunt. What shithole do you come from where women, especially the ones in our generation, aren't fucking jealous or insecure about their partner walking around kissing other girls? Maybe if they were just fucking or fwb, but it was clearly stated that they were bf/gf.
>>
>>38108167
I'd argue people 30+ are MORE likely to be open. Young people are all love and fairy tales and shit. Older people realize the benefits of having a consistent partner, but still want to dip in some other cookie jars, so they do it openly. Young people have bigger social circles and easier ways to replace a wayward partner, thus not having to deal with disloyal hoes
>>
>>38104922
no
>>
>>38108128

Good lad. What's your username?
>>
Surveillance camera autist. Holy shit, this is the guy that started taping a random crying woman he ran into in the middle of the night and then asked her to kiss him. This was a few years back. Still doing this kind of shit. What a life
>>
>>38108604
'open' as in everyone 30+ is a cheating aasshole/whore?
>>
I'm a /fa/g and the fact that they're all wearing the same outfit triggers my autism
>>
>>38107723

>obscure

Normalfaggin' ain't eazy
>>
>>38108506
This. Cheating is cheating everywhere and at any age. Given some circumstances people might act like it doesn't matter, but there always be resentment about it that will come out in one way or another. And women are the most butthurt beings in the face of this earth. I'm an oldfag and I did all kind of stupid shit with my gfs when I was a kid and I guarantee that bitches never forget
>>
quite a lot of these are actually ugly

>>38105403

kek
>>
He looks like Matt Ogus' DYEL twin brother
>>
>>38111992
My exact thoughts. They even have the same shitty hair genetics.
>>
>>38105174
>tactical_dodge.webm
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.