[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw serving people this shit every day it's like i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (42KB, 788x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 788x365px
>tfw serving people this shit every day
it's like i'm actively contributing to their untimely deaths
>>
if that was just under 10g of fat mayne
>>
>>38100415
What's wrong with burgers anyway?
That looks pretty healthy to me.
>>
>>38100459
>1700mg sodium
stop
>>
>>38100484
You're clearly replying to Lot's wife.
>>
>>38100415
One of those every now and then isn't bad.
>>
File: 1467425994100.gif (744KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467425994100.gif
744KB, 640x499px
I know that feel. I used to work in a ghetto McDonald's when I was a kid. I would poor so much butter on the grilled chicken which was supposed to he healthy. Nobody ever ordered it anyway.
>>
>>38100415
>used to work at Wendy's
>college town so all employees there are in pretty good shape
>GM is a Qt marathon runner, most guys lift and do martial arts together at a local place
>when there are no customers we openly talk about the gross pieces of shit we serve daily, and the fatties that keep coming back for it
Bretty fun times desu. There was this one crazy obese man that went to the same gym the QT gm and I went to, and we would always feel so bad seeing him come get food with us so often. Once he recognized us he become noticeably embarrassed. The stopped coming much, but we think he just went to a different location since he never lost the weight.
>>
>>38100484
>sodium is bad

best meme of our times
>>
>>38100415
Welcome to America
>free to get /fit/
>free to get fat
>free to get rich
>free to go broke
unless you're black lel
>>
File: 1.png (36KB, 373x563px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
36KB, 373x563px
would you, /fit/?
>>
>>38101557
go for the sugar free variety, fucking god. That much carbs and fat and youre practically eating a burger
>>
>>38101717
this is unflavored. it's... lactose... anon...
>>
>>38101510
>unless you're black lel

No:>free to get shot
>>
>>38100975
Go have two helpings of a lethal dose
>>
>>38101732
>unflavored
>40 grams of sugar

I eat greek yogurt, sugar free, plain. Has only about 5g carbs. Much healthier
>>
>>38101745
It's 1 whole kilogram, you dense fucker. It's all lactose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.