[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any runners here? how to get started do i need some special shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

any runners here? how to get started
do i need some special shirt and pants and shoes? and where the fuck am i suposed to put in a music player and some cents for water
>>
File: laws-of-the-land.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
laws-of-the-land.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>38098686
Are you a retard OP? Or just a bad troll?

If you're being serious, here's where you get started: http://www.c25k.com/ Hold your "music player" in your fucking hand or buy an armband. You don't need to take water with you on a run unless it's extremely hot and you're doing 10k or more. Just a lot of water an hour before and lots after. Shoes are the most important, don't worry about shirt and "pants" because you should just wear any comfortable t-shirt and regular sports shorts. Go to a running store, have them analyse your gait, and buy the appropriate shoes. Whilst you're doing c25k any old running shoes will do.

For your stupid thread and idiotic manner of questioning I truly hope you get hit by a bus on your runs you cunt.
>>
>put on some running or jogging shoes
>walk outside
>run

Note how it feels and make adjustments that you think will make you feel better. Remember that humans have run perfectly fine throughout history without fancy shirts or shoes.
>>
Music is retarded if you're running In a park or a nature area.

The natural sounds decrease stress and theoretically lightens the stress on your body while running.

In the city or pavement, I understand. But in nature, go listed to the natural sounds .
>>
>>38098847
if nature is so good then why do you juice?
also
>not geting maximum pumped when running and starting to punch shadows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pl76R8u4mg
>>
>>38098780
that c25k plan is fuckin retarded, why cant i just run at same above average speed all the time

niga i wont fuckin count in my head those retarded numbers
>>
>>38098931

If you were fit enough to run a decent distance at a steady pace, you wouldn't need to be asking these questions.
>>
>>38098976
never even tried it because i might faint, doesnt mean you win the argument
>>
>>38098889
I don't care enough to tweak my hormones for petty aesthetic gains
>>
Running is so fucking boring it is unreal.

I can't be bothered doing anymore than 5k.
>>
Just try to get up to 20 minutes without stopping. You probably won't be able to do much more than 10 at first.
>>
Running long distance is boring and not really good for your knees and joints in the long run.

I really like hiit. I run 4x4 intervals at 85-95% max heart rate 3 times av week.
After 2 months, I ran 10k in 45 minutes with no prior cardio.
Seems to work pretty good for me at least.
80kg bw
>>
>>38099546
>runnig is bad for u meme

Thanks gramps
>>
>>38098686
I've been running for years and I don't wear special clothing cause who gives a fuck? Throw up pandora on my phone, wear my everyday shoes (some gym shoes) then go, I run in genes sometimes, does not matter
>>
>>38098847
Well that's made up.
>Nah man the natural sounds release stress and are good for your funk schwaay maaaan
While in reality scientific research shows that music increases power output and endurance.
>>
if im cutting and running do i just eat 500 below my TDEE or do i eat more on average to lose fat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.