[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /hatescleanbulking/ Getting a clean 3600 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeee.png (420KB, 552x542px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.png
420KB, 552x542px
Who else here /hatescleanbulking/

Getting a clean 3600 calories sucks dick. Constant eating. I eat, and I eat, and I eat,and my daily macro list gets longer and longer.

I'm tempted to just get shitty pizza and burgers. Even captcha tempts me.
>>
>>38098611
Nigger, I'm doing IF on a whole-foods plant-based diet right now and I can barely get up to 1900kcal/day and all I do is eat eat eat... kill me now.
>>
I eat semi clean. I try to get 2k or so kcal and most of my protein clean, but at a certain point I can't deal with another fucking chicken breast.

That said, you can make shakes that are like 1500 kcal and things like chili and whatnot can pack protein, calories, and veggies into a souplike bowl that is easy to get down.
>>
>>38098611
You lucky bastard. If i could eat that amount of food i'd probably eat like 2600 kcal clean and the rest of it yolo.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>38099048
I know the fucking feel. Brown rice, beans, mixes veg, chicken breast, roast pork, hardboiled eggs, milk, multiple scoops, oats. These are the things I eat until I am in pain, and then have to eat more because I can only squeeze in 4 meals a day. Doing a dirty 1000 on top of 2600 clean would be easier but I'm too obsessed with tracking my nutrients and eating clean

Its so tempting to go full John Cena and eat a shit ton of pizza and tacos, though.
>>
>>38099081
Don't envy me. Going from eating less than 1600 calories a day for years to this is actually painful.
>>
>>38099214
>eating 4 meals
>not just smashing one big meal

this is why it's so hard for you. you can't be hungry by the 3rd meal, the 4th will be a burden.

you need to push all that food in in one big sitting, or two if you're a pussy.
>>
>>38099555

>hehe just east 3600 calories in one meal

Absolute retard
>>
>>38099608

>not eating 1.5kg of chicken in one meal
>>
>>38099608
>not eating like a big guy

this is why you arent a big guy
>>
IIFYM bro

Make sure you eat really fatty meats, that'll put on the majority of your cals. Also shakes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.