[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no money, no equipment, and no access to a gym of any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469454407406.jpg (230KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469454407406.jpg
230KB, 633x758px
I have no money, no equipment, and no access to a gym of any kind. How do I get fit?
>>
>>38097332
Go outside
Run
Keep running
Eat less, since no money this will be easy
Keep doing it till you get fit or lose weight
>>
>>38097332
Body workouts and running outside
>>
>>38097332

Bodyweight brosiden. Cardio too.
>>
>>38097332
go to a park with monkey bars and shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxEdnDrIk0
>>
>>38097361
I can't get fit off just pull ups though. What about legs?
>>
>>38097374
not sure if troll
squats, single leg squats, fucking run
>>
>>38097332
Focus on getting a job first.

There is no situation in life possible where you cannot afford food and a gym.
>>
>>38097381
Right, i'll do squats with no weights. It should only be a decade before I see results. And I'll look like an absolute tool while doing them.
>>
>>38097384
it's called living In Australia. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: Darthsionheadshot.jpg (986KB, 1306x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Darthsionheadshot.jpg
986KB, 1306x1884px
>>38097332
where was u when Sion was kill
>>
>>38097374
hill sprints. squat while holding anything heavy, with legit zero money you can get trash bags and fill em with telephone books. If you have a friend you can squat and carry him on your back, that's done in prison a lot when they're kept away from weights. move concrete benches at bus stops. use your imagination
>>
>>38097391
>Right, i'll do squats with no weights. It should only be a decade before I see results.
You're an excuse-making idiot. Look up pistol squat progressions. Why the fuck are you even asking if you're going to reject suggestions without even the tiniest bit of effort on your part?

>And I'll look like an absolute tool while doing them.
If you're concerned about how you look while exercising in your own home, I do t know what to say. Might as well give up now.
>>
>>38097391
Quit shitposting Australia you aren't gonna get big without weights you can only get lean
>>
>>38097347
This is the perfect plan to get to skeleton mode
>>
>>38097332
Where do you live?

Do bodyweight and isometric exercises and try to maximise cheap protein in your diet by eating pulses and beans and shit

For legs, do bodyweight squats until it's too easy and then literally just do front squats with heavy objects instead of a barbell.

If you leave near a rocky beach it's perfect for this. Literally go cavemen mode and frontsquat holding little rocks and progressing to bigger rocks. Good luck poverty brah.
>>
>>38097332
When I was in Uni I had to be creative. Now Im out yet I still love being smart with ways you can do stuff at home.

For squats buy a cement bag for 10 dollars or so. I think its 50 pounds. (45 kg)

For lats/traps and bis buy a pullup bar ~ 50 dollars or less (can buy used), the one that goes OVER the door frame. Not the screwed ones.

For lateral raise buy gallon or bigger water jugs, you can fill them more and more as you progress, you will grip them with a rope, you can find a rope to tie around them in your house/garage or buy 2 meters for less than 2 dollars.

Buy another 2 m of rope for doing jumping jacks.

Exercise list:

Chest and tris (+ extra activation of rotator cuff stabilizers) = pushups on the rings (on the rope actually, the rope hangs from the pullup bar). DO them wide for chest, narrow for tris, and if you're weak dont do them until you master regular pushup in the sphere of 50+ more reps in one set.
Ring pushup requires one hellova core and arm tightness, almost gymnast like control, or you could get hurt. You need extra tight wrists, elbows, shoulders, spine, glutes, abs, to perform it safely.

Back and bis = pullups chinups etc

Traps = rows with a rope of the pullup bar.

Squats = see above

Abs = leg raisers of the bar

This is just a general list to get you started, point is you can do all things at home. I can actually do more at home since in gym doing ring pushups is prolly never seen or customary.

Total cost is less than 90 $

You can do similar for free, if you got to parks.
>>
>>38097332
If you have a table, a wall, a chair and some light weight dumbells you can get fit and aesthetic
>>
>>38097430
Better than being fat
>>
>>38097332
>>38097374
>>38097391
Stop making excuses for everything, you fucking stupid pussy. I can already tell, with your attitude, that you will never accomplish ANYTHING significant but I'm going to help you anyway.

>Waa no weight for squats
Do pistol squats, bulgarian split squats, and jump squats. Once those get easy, throw telephone books in a bag and start using that.

>I can't get fit off of just pull ups
That's why you do pull ups AND muscle ups, commando pull ups, one arm pull ups, inverted rows, dips, bench dips, decline push ups, diamond push ups, handstand push ups, and a million other fucking exercises that don't need any weight

>I'll look like a tool

Well you sure sound like one, so I'm going to assume you already do and that is the least of your worries. Guess what, people used to get fit without barbells and racks. How? They picked up heavy things and moved their fucking body. I really hope you do not represent the majority of the Australian population.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.