[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for somebody who will be going homeless for a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: homelessgains.png (343KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
homelessgains.png
343KB, 550x404px
Any advice for somebody who will be going homeless for a month or two? Worried about losing weight and keeping good hygiene during these two months. I have around $300 for food and necessities. Any advice and information on homelessness and maintaining shape? Thanks.
>>
>>38094602
>Any advice for somebody who will be going homeless for a month or two?

Why are you going homeless?

Get a job at mcdonalds and use a foodbank you lazy fuck
>>
>>38094611
Will be studying at new uni 5 hours away from home. I have a job planned in two months, so I just need to get through two more months and I'll be good.
>>
>>38094687
Buy a planet fitness membership, no joke they give away free food and the minimal equipment they have will all east stop you from losing gains.
>>
>>38094602
Guys at /out/ will help you bro. They have this shit figured out to the point they even have generals about it.
>>
foraging. Don't be a fuck wit and break into people's gardens, but learn some local edible plants, take note of wild fruiting trees on walks, and if you're brave you can find packaged food thrown out by stores or bread from bakeries. freeganism! or some places are cool with giving out day old bread for free near closing time if you ask nicely.
>>
>>38094602

Fuck, I'm not even homeless or unemployed and I can barely afford to eat enough to make gains.

I posit that that man is not actually homeless.
>>
>>38096322
'Posit'
Just neck yourself
>>
>>38094602
Get a girlfriend and move I with her. I did that for 7 months although it was her parents that owned the house
>>
>>38096341

>trying to control other people's vocabulary

I'm guessing your neck is too thick for a proper hanging, but you could always drink some bleach
>>
>>38094602

Listen to this >>38094874 guy OP, it's like $10-20 depending on where you live, which is only 20-40 bucks for the 2 months you'll be homeless. Fuckin bulk on pizza and donuts, you can't be picky. With your money you can maybe afford to buy some beef jerky or cooked chicken and some raw veggies should be pretty cheap.
>>
>>38094602
>no money to buy a house but money to buy roids
>>
File: mfw skeleton.jpg (18KB, 204x236px) Image search: [Google]
mfw skeleton.jpg
18KB, 204x236px
>>38094687
>mfw some homeless guy starts coming to my uni classes
>>
>>38094602
Check out couchsurfing. You might be able to bum off people for a decent amount of those two months. Just make sure you keep up with your hygiene so they don't close the door on your face.

You might have to lie and say you're on vacation though.
>>
>>38095022
True, can't stress this enough! Find a Hispanic community and forage for avocado trees and fruit trees. Mexicans sometimes plant spirulina(stevia plant). Find some of that and some lemons, squeeze it into a random soda bottle and you got yourself lemonade. Supermarket also throw out a bunch of perfectly good food. Worked at grocery store and the manager would claim it for insurance then throw it out.
>>
Why don't you just sleep at your gym? Is it not 24 hours?
>>
>>38094602

Is it important that you be homeless, or are you just looking to kill some time? You could hike the AT or that trail on the west coast instead, and nobody would give you shit for the way you smell
>>
File: 1466183563621.jpg (32KB, 617x602px) Image search: [Google]
1466183563621.jpg
32KB, 617x602px
>>38094602
>rent ups store po box, use as a real address for job apps
>work wherever, all your money can go to food
>find park jungle jims
>use your refuse-filled backpack for weighted pullups, dips, pushups and rows (lay on a bench to do them like a sideways cable row), tricep extensions, curls, etc
>literally jacked and cut off all dat wandering cardio and dealing with other angry hobos

real talk though it works best in a liberal shithole, aka a hobo utopia
>>
>>38094874
they also have showers for your hygiene concerns.
>>
>>38098354
>mfw when you just described eugene oregon, and half of our residents.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.