[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else get /furious/ at the gym >oh there that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 244x206px
does anyone else get /furious/ at the gym

>oh there that guy is again pressing 40 pounds less then me
>great its that freak that always looks at my ass when i squat!
>HOLY FUCK please stop walking confidently, you cant even bench a pl8
>STOP STARING AT ME WHEN I BENCH PRESS
>are you REALLY copying MY ROUTINE????
>great its that DYEL FAGGOT that 2384/2392 reps
>JUST LEAVE MY GYM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>STOP TAKING MY GOD DAMN EQUITMENT NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
My workout gets better the more poopskins are in the gym

I just get mad at nonwhites being around me
>>
File: pepezyzz.jpg (8KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepezyzz.jpg
8KB, 226x250px
>that dyel who keeps paying attention to others instead of focusing on lifting heavy weights off the ground and putting them back
>>
Vicious self-loathing is acceptable and even beneficial to the lifter. OP's post is just faggotry.
>>
>>38094539
No, you're the only one who gets furious at the gym. No one else on this board has a similar opinion you dumb fuck
>>
>>38094568
thats you btw op
>>
>>38094539
Lmfao.

Most pathetic shit ive ever read.
12 year old mentality with an anger problem.

kekkers bro.
youre a faggot
>>
>>38094539
You must be taking at least 5g of creatine day for that level of creatine rage.
>>
>>38094539
If you could be bothered to notice people in the gym, you're not lifting heavily enough
>>
>>38094539
(you)
>>
I'm sensing a lot of unresolved issues here, maybe you should get help OP
>>
>>38094539
You do not have the mental stability to go to the gym.
>>
I mostly just hate when peeps don't rerack their weights and leave them laying around.

Also when dudes try to use 2 machines or benches at once when the gym is crowded. Fucking hate that.

>"OH EXCUSE ME I'M USING THAT MACHINE/BENCH"
>Dude no you're not you're all the way over Fucking there
>"NO I'M USING THIS MACHINE/BENCH TOO SEE I LEFT MY EMPTY WATER BOTTLE UNDERNEATH SO YOU KNOW IT'S MY SPOT"

Most guys are pretty cool at the gym, but those I RESERVED THIS MACHINE guys get annoying real fast. I just tell him to come back in a bit when I finish since he's already using another machine (if I'm in a bad mood), but most of the time I'll just share the bench/machine. No reason we both can't make it.

But it is still annoying.

Also
>old Asian man
>comes to the gym
>does 3 reps on a bench
>then sits there for like 20 minutes watching everyone
>3 reps
>watch
>walks slowly around the gym looking at people

Not so much irritating as annoying. And a tad creepy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.