[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>estimating the amount of calories I had last night from drunkenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1430621460184.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1430621460184.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>estimating the amount of calories I had last night from drunkenly binge eating
>>
Don't worry about it, it was one day. Just be sure you don't do it again retard.
>>
>want to lose weight
>drink a lot
>puke it all, dont eat while drinking
>feel like shit the next day and cant eat again
>actually look a lot thinner the morning after

Alcohol is trash but i never felt like it made me lose progress or anything
>>
>on a cut
>get drunk
>eat an entire pound chocolate bunny

fuck that. that ended that for me.
>>
>>38094086
>2.2k calories
shit choice bro
>>
>>38094086
>on a cut
>make 3 beers fit my macros
>hit my goals for the day and enjoy a social evening with friends
... I dont get this thread
>>
>>38094052
being high as shit makes the binge eating even worse
>>
File: 1449862659936.jpg (78KB, 311x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
78KB, 311x344px
>>38094086
>get drunk
>eat a whole pizza
>half a tub of ice cream
>3 packets of chips
>half a box of chocolates
>don't vomit ANY of it up
>>
>>38094124
people dont have self control I guess
>>
>>38094149

I had to quit smoking. 1) i need a new job but mostly 2) i have no self control stoned.
>>
>>38094296
>people dont have self control I guess

Yeah, that kinda goes hand in hand with being stoned/blind drunk
>>
>>38094052
that feel when you take a few shots, don't feel it, then take some more

then they fucking hit you
>>
>>38094124
what don't you get? have you never been piss drunk before?

i don't get people like YOU. the ones who meander through life without ever experiencing an extreme. the people who flutter through life by doing the ole grind. high school, college, probably get their first girlfriend at age 21-22, get a mediocre job that barely gets them into middle class, followed up by a house, wife, 2 kids, with a dog and then finally reach their deathbed without experiencing fuck all of anything besides being relatively in shape and being able to boast that you've never been fucked up or done any serious drugs.

fuck even the nerdiest kids in high school are at the bar getting trashed occasionally.

if you've never been trashed before then you've never lived. and no i don't drink anymore, but i sure as fuck don't regret the experiences and memories from it.
>>
>One a cut
>Plan on drinking this weekend
>Cut 100-200 calories more each day of the week
>Cut 500-600 calories of food the day of the drinking
>Have tons of extra calories to throw around drinking booze
>Drink straight hard alcohol for best calorie<drunk ratio
Why aren't you drinking smart?
>>
>>38094252
Why disnt u vomit
>>
If you're bulking does it matter?
>>
>>38096101
do you not get annoyed at shit people do when piss drunk? I do and i regret getting drunk as fuck and pulling shenanigans so much.
>>
>>38096118
Didn't occur to me while drunk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.