[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you why doing cardio is retarted if you want to grow/maintain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ORPSvpW.png (774KB, 596x1061px) Image search: [Google]
ORPSvpW.png
774KB, 596x1061px
Let me tell you why doing cardio is retarted if you want to grow/maintain LBM. Lets say you had a chestworkout and the pump was skin tearing , feeling full as fuck.Basicly now by training the chest you rushed blood in it. If you do cardio after the workout instead of leaving the gym pumped as fuck and keep the chest fibres in the most anabolic state ready to suck in all the nutrients to repair you do cardio and you lose your pump because cardio will make the blood circulate through your whole body.
Trust me been there done that many times. Every time i do cardio after a lifting session i lose the pump in the muscle and look flatter after the cardio.
>>
>>38093525
Pic relted zyzz leaving the gym right after the he finished his chest sets .
>inb4 he's dead
>hurr durr skipping cardio makes you die
>>
cardio actually makes muscle gain more efficient, but i prefer to alternate cardio days and lifting days.

people will always come up with bullshit science to try to prove to themselves that cardio is bad but it's just cus they're lazy and don't want to do cardio. it's great for you, especially if you are trying to lose bodyfat.
>>
then do cardio BEFORE you workout you fucking idiot
>>
File: not taking bait.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
not taking bait.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>
File: cardiokillsgains.png (248KB, 625x717px) Image search: [Google]
cardiokillsgains.png
248KB, 625x717px
cardio is fucking trash, anyone who lifts for real and has made progress/been around people who are jacked knows that
people will read something in a website or a book and just assume its true, again, realistically speaking cardio is trash if youre trying to get bigger
>>
>>38093966
If you do proper cardio it will affect your lifting. It's best to either do cardio at days you're not lifting, or a good amount of time after your lifting session, in separate.
>>
>>38093525
It's advised to do cardio as far between workouts as possible for specifically this reason. That doesn't mean don't do cardio. That means don't do cardio right after the gym.

And Zyzz was a roiding ectomorph, for the record.
>>
>>38094178
Im sure Chad does a lot of cardio instead of just lifting weights and qts :^)
>>
>>38093525
>don't do cardio
>die
>do cardio
>live longer

really makes you think.
>>
>>38094192
>why would you want to live longe tho
really makes you think.
>>
>>38094187
Anyways, I'm guess zyzz ran a split, right? If you're doing a split, you can do cardio on an off day. Simple.
>>
>>38094202
>this post
really makes you think
>>
>>38093525
>retarted
I've never met an intelligent person who spells it with a t...
>>
Theres been like 3 of these threads in the past day
>>
>>38094192
Actually the cardio you receive from the lifting of the weights is plenty to live a longer life. There is more negative effects of running for long term than lifting does as well. All running is for in our nature, was for hunting four legged critters by literally running them to death. We haven't needed to do that since we made tools and started using traps and bows.
>>
>>38093525
Nice hat faggot
>>
>>38096254
The "cardio" from lifting is not the same as the cardio you get from real cardio. They affect the body in different ways, and the one from real cardio is better.
>>
>>38093525
Ok fatty
>>
>>38096254
>muscular endurance is the same as cardiovascular endurance
No

Running is neither the easiest nor most efficient form of cardio so I don't know why you would use that as an example. Try swimming or combat sports
>>
File: 1468524191888.png (471KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1468524191888.png
471KB, 500x671px
i can't even tell if you guys are trolling or being serious anymore. Do you seriously think cardio kills gains?
>>
>>38093966
lol you gotta use those glycogen stores on the workout itself or your workout won't be intense enough to tear muscle. just do cardio on non-lifting days
>>
>>38093540
Listen up you stupid faggots. Zyzz went raving for hours on weekend, that's more cardio than cardio-fags actually do. Cardio doesn't kill gains, zyzz was rusing you hard
>>
Do HIIT you faggots, rowing, sprinting, strongman stuff etc.
Do extra incline walking after workout for fatloss.
Running is retarded.
>>
>>38094044
Which is why Ronnie Coleman did 2 hours a day prepping for the O. Just Fuck off you lazy cunt
>>
so what about doing cardio before and doing weights after? always seemed like the logical way to do it to me, and doing only weights doesnt seem healthy
>>
>>38093525
What if I told you that you don't have to do cardio right after you workout?
>>
>>38096254
This post is just as bad as the fat acceptance people that defend obesity.
>>
>>38096763

Two different mechanisms entirely.
>>
>>38096254

Who says cardio has to be running? You can walk, hike, bike, swim, etc.
>>
>>38093610
this
why even do it on the same day
if i had a good workout i got no energy left for the next few hours
>>
Everyday is the same fucking argument with you fuckers, non-stop.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.