[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to become thinner than what i am currently >of course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>want to become thinner than what i am currently
>of course cut out junk food and soda
>do more research on calories of "healthy foods"
>handful of nuts=100 calories, spoonful of peanuts=200
>oh well, its just one more thing lost
>juice is too many calories, only water
>oh well, you gotta sacrifice to get what you want
>eating fruits isnt as good as people assume
>even though theyre much less calories than junk food, they still pack on quickly
>tfw i ate one mango and its 200 calories
why does everything that tastes even a little good pack on calories so fast? All im left with is eating green vegetables with no taste
>>
>>38093015
you can eat all of that stuff, just eat less of it

stop being a drama queen faggot
>>
LOL man, you're doing it all wrong. Don't eat calorie dense fruits, eat papaya, cantaloupe, apples, pears, pineapple...so many fruits to list. Eat quality meat, fruits and veg and the weight will fly off.
>>
>>38093028
BUT I HAVE TO EAT THE EXACT SERVING SIZE AMOUNT

YOU IDIOT

HOW ELSE CAN I PROPERLY COUNTY THE CALORIES
>>
>>38093136
hm.

how about.

eat half a serving size, and divide the calories by 2?
>>
>>38093136
>2016
>being this mentally retarded
>>
>>38093146
THATS TOO HARD

LEAVE MY THREAD YOURE MAKING MY HEAD HURT
>>
>>38093136
Look at how many grams per serving

Weigh your portion by gram

Lrn2 math
>>
>>38093015
Most fruits are low cal

Nuts are high calorie because high fat content

Fats are 9kcal per gram as opposed to carbs and protein which is 4kcal per gram.

So fat is twice as caloric.

But that is fine because fat is highly satiating, so eat 100kcal nuts, and enjoy the rest of your calories. Your body will thank you for it.

>giving good advice in a troll thread for the potential benefit of uneducated answers
>>
File: feg.gif (327KB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
feg.gif
327KB, 405x228px
>>38093136
>>
>>38093015
CHEAT
H -----D
E------A
A------Y
TDAYS

This is something we all go through Anon, it sucks, too bad.
Cut further on the weekdays and eat like a pig on the weekends if that's what it takes.
>>
>>38093285
I have seen you give bad advice before. This takes the cake (literally you fatty)

Post body pls
>>
>>38093270
Kys weeb
>>
>>38093306
>cutting calories and having maintenance days is bad advice
k give me your email
>>
File: swole banana bread.png (16KB, 708x482px) Image search: [Google]
swole banana bread.png
16KB, 708x482px
>>38093015
Have you tried any protein powders? Most of them seem to be cloyingly sweet. A small but dense protein shake (Think two scoops to 1/4 cup of water) mixed with some Greek yoghurt, and you have a sweet protein-dense snack that'll keep you full for a good while longer. I've also got a recipe for some reasonably /fit/ banana bread I think I nicked from some Instagram ho's page (Macros are per serving), pic related.

Coffee and tea are good alternatives to juice. Find some tea you like, add a slice of lemon, maybe a half teaspoon of honey.
I like to make ginger ice tea in the summer:
>8-12 thin slices of fresh peeled ginger
>1 liter of water
>Juice of one lime
>Optional: 2-3 tablespoons of stevia

>Dump ginger slices in water
>Dump lime juice in water
>Squeeze lime juice into water
>Bring water to simmer, leave simmering for 15 minutes
>Leave to cool
>Sieve into jug
>Put jug in fridge

And if you don't mind spending the money, there are sugar-free sodas, though I'd rather not.
If your main problem is with the feeling of hunger, I'd consider supplementing a bit of caffeine, or getting into the habit of intermittent fasting (An 18-6 interval isn't very severe), but the absolutely most efficient way I found to deal with it was to busy myself with something else. After work I'd grab my bow and do some target practice, and before I knew it, four hours had gone by and I had forgotten anything about feeling hungry.
>>
>>38093136
It's called buying a calculator, you retarded, fat cunt.
>>
File: 29414.jpg (106KB, 460x341px) Image search: [Google]
29414.jpg
106KB, 460x341px
>>38093033

I eat bannas, apples, nectarines, and plums. Fuck I love plums. How fucked am I?

What can I substitute in my diet for something delicious and fibrous?
>>
idk idk idk idk man maybe learn to [spoiler]cook[/spoiler]
>>
it's all about how much you eat. you seem to me to be someone who simply eats too much and compulsively. stop thinking about what to eat just focus on how often/much you eat sheesh.

it's really not that bad, and fruits are good for you unless you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.