[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get motivated? How do I overcome that feeling of giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: muhammad_ali_quote_dreams.png (221KB, 509x602px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad_ali_quote_dreams.png
221KB, 509x602px
How do I get motivated?
How do I overcome that feeling of giving up?
How do I fight that shitty inner voice?

I'm finding those videos of motivational speeches pretty good, those niggas screaming at you literally recharge my motivation batteries.

I'm planning also printing a photo of a 10/10 old classmate I found yesterday on facebook by accident, she's now my goal, even if I don't give a shit about her.
>>
>>38088119
Fuck Cassius Clay. His comments and views on mixed people like myself will never be forgotten. He can take his black purist bullshit straight to hell where he belongs.
>>
>>38088161
I don't give a shit about american politics because I don't live in that shithole.

fuck off to pol faggot.
>>
File: arnie conan.jpg (66KB, 590x409px) Image search: [Google]
arnie conan.jpg
66KB, 590x409px
I just want to look like Conan.
>>
>>38088119
Giving up what? Lifting? you only need to lift for 40 minutes three times a week. For everything else it's harder but doing the same 40 minutes 3 times per week will get you places. If you will do it more all the better.
>>
File: VegetaPeace.jpg (57KB, 459x431px) Image search: [Google]
VegetaPeace.jpg
57KB, 459x431px
>>38088161
His view on "mixed people" is the only reason I myself (and almost everyone I know) see the man as more than a glorified ballet dancer...

>The USA has never actually had a black president... his mother was white. That was the only reason he was elected (the only reason he grew up outside a life of blue collar crime).

Anyway, OP...

>Step 1: Get angry.
>Step 2: "There is no try." - Do what you can, until you can't... then take a break. There is no "giving up".
>Step 3: That shitty inner voice will fall in love with the new you.

In short...

>Become Vegeta.
>>
>>38088267
not only working out, but at life.
I have several hobbies, writing, drawing, programming, and it comes with everything, that fucking shitty inner voice telling me to give up.
>>
>You need a psychiatrist.
>>
>>38088252
BETTER HOP ON DAT DERE CELLTECH
>>
>>38088119
Remember all the people who never gave you a second look? Everyone who thought you were a skinny bitch? The people who laughed in your face when you tried to fight?

Prove them wrong.
>>
>>38088314
see >>38088374

I was like you once and this was the best thing i could have ever done.
>>
>>38088412
I don't have real problems, my real problem is motivation, to stay motivated.
>>
I got a pull up bar in my doorway to help motivate me. I don't know why but, monkeying around on that is really addictive.
>>
>>38088427

That is a real problem that can be fixed by a psychiatrist whether you want to believe it or not.
>>
Say to yourself "i am motivated" over and over.
>>
>>38088273
This, I set Vegeta as my goal in physique, skill, combat ability, and training.
>>
File: 1426921141953.jpg (42KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1426921141953.jpg
42KB, 510x427px
No, none of that fucking quote bullshit. Do it for fucking YOU. You deserve to be the best you you can be. Get out of your own fucking way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.