[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dead Need to lose 3 kg until tomorrow morning. I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1420507339443.jpg (51KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1420507339443.jpg
51KB, 400x389px
I'm dead

Need to lose 3 kg until tomorrow morning. I can lose maybe 2 but how do I push for 3 or more?

Willing to do anything except cut a limb off.
>>
>>38087656
Sauna suit. All day. If you need to lose weight quick, lose water weight.
>>
>>38087656
off to MEPS or something?

good luck.
>>
do burpees until you puke and then repeat
>>
>>38087656
>Willing to do anything except cut a limb off.
You're never gonna make it
>>
>>38088454
I've been biking all day in sun, heat. My shirt is literally soaked in sweat, I've never sweat so much in my entire life.
Also I haven't eat more than 400 calories a day for the last week or so, and even then it was mostly calories for liquids like lemonade.
Today I "ate" exactly 390 calories, 150 of them being an energy drink.
God damn it I need this. I still have a night and I'm tired as fuck. Can't stay awake for sauna anymore.
What else i can do at home until I literally pass out and fall asleep?
>>
>>38088454
serious question: how do sauna suits not lead to death? I feel like losing that much water is very dangerous
>>
>>38087656
diarrhea and throwing up marathon is your solution
>>
>>38089058
If you feel like you can't handle it hop in a cold shower and start chugging from a water bottle. Like REALLY cold.
>>
I have similar problem. I need to gain 4-10kg in next 10 days. I will do anything just help me
>>
>>38087656
Take some laxatives and sweat until you can't sweat anymore. Then spit. Fill 2-3 water bottles full of spit. When you can't spit anymore, keep spitting. When you start to sweat, wipe it off immiedietly so you sweat more. Take a double dose of laxatives and a dose of fiber pills if you have one.
>>
>>38089192
Creatine, carbs before bed. Eat ass tons of peanutbutter, butter, oil and carbs before bed. You'll put on 4kg of fat. You need to eat 5,220 calories a day minimum. Basically drinking oil in the morning will help. Drink a lot of water. It can be done. You should eat every hour and a half imo.
>>
>>38089245
Thank you man. Is it good to do some simple shit between meals like pushups
>>
>>38089192
Breakfast cereal, ridiculously large amounts with peanutbutter on toast. Then an hour later 6-8 eggs with a half stick of butter in the pan. Chug a small glass of olive oil after the meal. Eat a few scoops of peanut butter after every meal. It'll be hard to stomach but you won't puke it up. Eat scoops of peanut butter, like literal scoops of peanut butter in every meal. 1 heaping scoop of peanut butter=500 calories. So you'd have to eat 10 heaping scoops of peanut butter every day. Do that every meal and wait to drink water for about 20 minutes after a meal. It helps with digestion.
>>
>>38089265
No, literally just sit on your ass and stay catabolic the whole time. It's not going to be fun anon. The peanutbuter, oil and butter will help you put on weight. Try doing some stretches everyday and drinking lots of water in this venture. You'll put on a pound of fat everyday lol
>>
>>38089308
*anabolic
>>
>>38089288
>>38089308
Thank you. I feel bigger already
>>
>>38088835

>eating 400 calories a day
>drinking lemonade

fucking bullshit, a glass of lemonade is like 100-200 calories depending on the sugar content.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.