[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be as ripped, buff and strong as pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: RAW POWER.jpg (102KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
RAW POWER.jpg
102KB, 500x748px
>tfw you will never be as ripped, buff and strong as pic related in his prime
>tfw you will never come first place in 42 strength related events like pic related in his prime
>tfw you will never get 5 strongman titles like pic related in his prime
>tfw you will never be first in the Strongman Hall of Fame like pic related
>tfw you will never be basically the universally strongest man on Earth in terms of functional strength like pic related in his prime
>tfw you will never be THE genetically perfect specimen for strength AND looks like pic related in his prime

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE?
>>
File: savickas moya.jpg (61KB, 402x560px) Image search: [Google]
savickas moya.jpg
61KB, 402x560px
Says who?
>>
>>38086851
>tfw you'll never be a fat hawaiian powerlifter uncle for your troubled half hawaiian nephew and save him from the betaness of his father rubbing off on him
>you'll never be somebody's uncle Iroh
>you'll never be the jolly fat man who gets along with everyone and fucks bitches with his huge dick and large stacks of cash
>you will never host family get togethers nor surf with your buddies
>you'll always be a skinny white boy who can't choose between wanting to be feminine or masculine

Feels bad man
>>
>>38087573
Jonah hill looks bigger these days
>>
>>38087573
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON
>>
>>38087704
What the fuck is there to choose?
You're a man, so be a man

You can be all that shit you said if you don't act like a sissy
>>
File: image.png (373KB, 896x1289px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
373KB, 896x1289px
>>38087704
>tfw you'll never be a fat hawaiian powerlifter uncle for your troubled half hawaiian nephew and save him from the betaness of his father rubbing off on him
>you'll never be somebody's uncle Iroh
>you'll never be the jolly fat man who gets along with everyone and fucks bitches with his huge dick and large stacks of cash
>you will never host family get togethers nor surf with your buddies
>you'll always be a skinny white boy who can't choose between wanting to be feminine or masculine
Anon, I-i can't keep living like this.
>>
>>38087573
I have way more respect for a cut strongman than a fatass.
>>
>>38087573
>ripped
you gotta be kidding. Also Pudz was at dangerous weight of 150kg. Savickas is 180 or more and I wouldn't be surprised if he died in the near future. I hope he won't though.
>>
>>38088639
Except Z was better in every way and Pudz only has 5 WSMs because Z and many others didn't compete from 2005-8. Pudzianowski was a brilliant strongman, one of the best ever, but his last three titles have fairly big asterisks over them. Z is the GOAT
>>
File: big z.jpg (192KB, 897x960px) Image search: [Google]
big z.jpg
192KB, 897x960px
>>38088639
Aint really a fat ass
>>
>>38088864
He's leaned down a lot. I hope he can get back into shape for WSM 2017, it'd be a huge injustice for him to not retire with 5 titles.
>>
File: 1469281598258.jpg (642KB, 1043x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1469281598258.jpg
642KB, 1043x1315px
>>38086851
>tfw op
>leaves out mma record
>'functional strength'
where is supermang btw?
>>
>>38087573
Big Z is the best strongman ever but I'd rather be Pudz still.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.