[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feeling after you do a test shot I feel like TRUMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: zzzzzzuntitled.png (809KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzuntitled.png
809KB, 1200x800px
>that feeling after you do a test shot
I feel like TRUMP , alpha as fuck !!
>>
>Test shot

What
>>
>>38083770
injecting test e
>>
File: 1469589685871.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1469589685871.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>38083761
>tfw Trump is winning and there is absolutely nothing Hillary can do to stop it

I can't wait for 2017
>>
>>38083805
retard you wouldnt feel anything after the inject of test e u fucking tard its a long ester
>>
>>38083810
Clearly he is taking a placebo which is why he feels as fake as trump
>>
>>38083805
I could understand maybe test propionate but you're just a meme boy
>>
>>38083761
>im so high test
>look at me I need to compare myself to another man to feel adequate

"High" "test"
>>
>>38083761
Gr8 b8 m8

Serious question though why do Trump supporters feel the need to bring him up in the most forced and unrelated ways?
Are they that desperate for attention or validation of their choice?
>>
>>38083806

fugg it's real
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>38085000
sound a lot like what feminists or vegans would do, right?)))))))))))))9999
>>
>liberals and BLM don't realise they're helping push people towards Trump with their action
>off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>38085020

RCP generally overestimates republican results. You'd probably want more sources before calling trump as definitely up.
>>
>>38085028
We'll I'm neither of those things but yes you're absolutely right.
Forced agenda brought on by feelings of insecurity over what they know is a meme choice just to be edgy and contrarian.
>>
>>38083806
>>38085020

And he aint even tryin'. Shillary has outspent him like a million to one.
>>
>>38085104
She's a dinosaur and has zero charisma, bitch doesn't have any energy or likeability. She had nearly limitless resources and the DNC helping her from the beginning and still almost lost her primary to a nobody. She sucks.
>>
>>38085044
>cnn etc.
>overestimates republican results
if anything it's the opposite on those polls. 5 cents have been deposited on your account btw
>>
>>38085147
> a nobody

The single most liked senator in America. 2 seconds in google
>>
>>38085158

Take a look at RCPs track record. They consistently end up calling the republicans as doing better than the actual end result. We're not talking unskewedpolls levels of fuckups but its enough to be worth noting.
>>
>>38083761
since when does /fit/ idolize fat fucks?
>>
>>38085075
this tbqh
>>
>>38085000
> Trump supporters
> implying it's not trump himself posting all the time in all the boards possible
do you even into current year politics m8 ?
>>
>>38085166
We'll yea now, I'm a Bernie supporter since day 1 of his campaign bro.
All I was saying was he had none of the name recognition or dynasty rep to ride on like Clinton did. That's all I meant by nobody . She had every advantage possible and still almost lost.
>>
>>38085208

That cuts both ways though. Hillary has got name value compared to Sanders but an awful lot of that name value was tied to thirty years of political attacks interspersed with her own fuckups.
>>
File: trump reading pepe bedtime story.jpg (399KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
trump reading pepe bedtime story.jpg
399KB, 1280x992px
>>38085208
Who are you gonna support now Bernie got cucked?

Help me convince you to vote for Trump my man.
>>
>>38083761
>I feel like TRUMP
So, a whiny, narcassistic little bitch?
>>
>>38085223
We'll sure it cuts both ways but the recognition certainly helped her with the older voting bloc, the ones who vote most. who also sadly are too stupid, ignorant or old to even get any news online so they just eat up spoonfed shit from the talking pictures box. She didn't even have to try with old minority women, they heard Clinton and voted without ever knowing policy or history.
>>38085350
Lol the more I talk with Hillary supporters and see that shit eating grin of hers knowing full well what she's done the more I sympathize with Trump. Idk man it's gonna be a tough call for me, potential supreme court justices might make my decision for me sadly. I fucking hate doing things motivated by fear
>>
>Just done lifting, 4 AM, crazy pump going on, just squatted 800 lbs for 5x5 on Volume Day, god bless American programming
>From my home gym I walk out of my 4-car garage
>Lazily motion for my brown housekeeper to unrack my weights and wipe down the equipment before parking my collection of veteran cars he's been polishing while I've been lifting
>Stroll over to my mansion where I have another brown housekeeper clean my chiseled body before rubbing me with fragrant oils
>Robe myself in an exquisitely crafted bathrobe made out of snow leopard and panda skin with black rhino horn epaulettes, polished to a mirror sheen with the tears of starving African children
>Take my breakfast in the dining room alone while reading the latest international news in a rainforest's worth of newspapers
>Whale carpaccio followed by emu meatballs, buffalo burgers and rhino steaks, all generously topped with Miracle Whip
>As a troupe of homosexual stylists make sure that everything from my golden locks down to my toenails look perfect, my assistant, who happens to be my daughter by an internationally renowned supermodel, reads up the agenda of the day
>I thank her, dismiss my stylists, say the prayer of the Lord before I walk into my magnificent office
>Make sure to feed my pet eagle some bites of tuna, freshly caught in the South China Sea and flown in by private jet
>Recite the pledge of allegiance before the American flag
>Sit down behind my desk (Actually the flight deck of the USS Oriskany, those corals can find some other nation's shipwrecks to mooch on) and begin working to make America great again
>Wake up
>In Europe
>In my government-assigned class F dwelling
>It is 0100 hours and I must begin walking to my shift at the prayer rug sweatshop
>On my way along the dark dirt road I hear the mullahs call to prayer from the towering minarets
>Grateful for the dark concealing my pock-marked face and rotting teeth, I shed a single tear, lamenting how I'll never be
>Born in the USA
>>
>>38083810
You literally injure your muscle and skin in order to get the injection done. You don't feel an adrenaline high when you do one? A-... are you a fag?

>>38083817
kek
>>
File: 12541251.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
12541251.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>>38085781
There is hope.
>>
File: 1450208547059.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450208547059.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>38085781
>>
>>38085421
>hate doing things motivated by fear

why would you hate a natural biological reaction. without fear humans wouldnt exist today
>>
>>38085000
Because they think their white supremacist Savior is going to help them when all he's going to do is make the GOP even more of a laughing stock
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.