[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start working 9 hr dishwashing shifts with hour commute both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1461526256235.jpg (52KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1461526256235.jpg
52KB, 600x901px
>start working 9 hr dishwashing shifts with hour commute both ways
>stop working out and start stress eating

Who /notgoingtomakeit/ here?
>>
>start working 8 hr dishwasher shifts with 15 minute commutes
>Barely eat 2,000 calories, too focused on my job
>get home and do cardio, disregard my pain and human stink

Cultivate discipline.
>>
>>38082242
OP has almost 3 hours on top of that bro
>>
>>38082242
Fuck dishwashing. Let the dumb fucks do that. It's not exactly like you've got a ladder to climb with that. Find something else.
>>
This happened to me last year. I got a full time office job and got out of shape because of shit eating and being tired
>>
Barback duties kill the drive man.

Please get out of the industry.
>>
>>38082242
>>38083038
Work your way up to serving. Get to use your gains and make more money.
>>
>>38082242
ER nurse here, i work 12 hour shifts with 30 min commute each way and i rarely get a chance to sit down all day long

push through and make the gains, preworkout helps a lot, and i know its hard to eat enough on days you work but figure out a way
>>
>>38082242
>13 hour shifts as mobile security.
> Walking 10 hours wearing duty belt and vest.
>45 minute commute each way.
Work from 6pm-7am
>sleep from 8am - 2pm.
>lift from 2:30 pm to 4pm
>shower eat change from 4:15-5:15.
Plus side is I work 3 days a week.
>>
>>38082242
9 hr shift dishwashing with a 2 hours of driving each day? Get a new job closer to your house or go on welfare if there aren't any, you're wasting your limited lifetime on a job that isn't going anywhere.
>>38083055
You don't need to work your way up to serving, assuming you're not painfully autistic you can just apply directly to almost anyplace.
>>
>>38083038
Alot of chefs started in the dish pit. I worked my way from a Dishwasher to a line cook at a fancy italian restaurant. Restaurant jobs all pay shit though.
>>
>>38082242
Abandon ship OP. Food service in general is terrible. My first two jobs were in restaurants, and it sucked ass. Find a new job not only to preserve your gains, but also your sanity
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.